IDJH

Jun 23, 2018
Latest version 2022-12-09

Translation patch inside the game directory (i get net frame error trying to install this damn patch, My net frame is up-to-date)
i don't have time for this here you go,
same error, and it looks like the UMLF people are seeing the same stuff as well

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
so i dont suppose you can give me a small run-down on how to make it work-->without using the .exe self-patcher :oops:
Ask the translator, is your best option

IDJH

Jun 23, 2018
oh, and let's say i used the patcher, does that corrupt my files in which i need to now download the game again fresh, or?

blewdster

Sep 17, 2019
will a machine translator work on this game
You can use something like textractor ( I think that's the link) to hook the text and machine translate it. That's how I played through the demo before it was translated. It's a bit rough to get ironed out because you have to select the correct hook for the text you want to translate and there are a lot of duplicate texts. It's possible to fiddle with the textractor settings and get this working better.

Edit: Also I probably wouldn't even bother trying to get it working without dual monitor setup, it would just be too problematic and not worth it imho.

Gopherdude

Sep 16, 2018
Do saves from the demo version work? I tried transferring mine over, and the intro text was in japanese and I started at the beginning of Chapter 0. I know Chapter 1 isn't finished translated yet, but this game is a bit of a grind compared to the first and I'm not sure I'm up to replaying that grind much...

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Ahhh yea
my forgotten game. I saw gameplay like this somewhere and I was too young and innocent back then to find more about it til now. The sec game is here and I remember the first one right away

pod1_99

Jul 18, 2018
when fighting the demons there are a few options that are blacked out on the indulgence page i have the 3 requests i can do then 3 blacked out then the 2 requests at the bottom are these unlockable ?

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes