Senn

Mar 19, 2019
Thanks for the answer.
You can change your name using Mtool.

My initial playthrough i couldn't get kait sith since I won the fight before I understood how the recruiting mechanics worked and by the time I got to where I needed her sniffing ability I was already 10+hours in. I wasn't about to put another 10 hours in just to fix that simple mistake so I grabbed someone else's save file and changed the name.

TheLoliRealm

Jan 4, 2022
You can change your name using Mtool.

My initial playthrough i couldn't get kait sith since I won the fight before I understood how the recruiting mechanics worked and by the time I got to where I needed her sniffing ability I was already 10+hours in. I wasn't about to put another 10 hours in just to fix that simple mistake so I grabbed someone else's save file and changed the name.
actually, you can just head back to the fight and get her. that's how I did it

Senn

Mar 19, 2019
actually, you can just head back to the fight and get her. that's how I did it
oh yeah? The travel option for behind the convenience store(or w/e special location it was) isn't there for me. It was there for every other monster you lose to and have to revisit to beat to clear your negative status and recruit them, but I won that initial fight and never got the negative status or option to return.

TheLoliRealm

Jan 4, 2022
oh yeah? The travel option for behind the convenience store(or w/e special location it was) isn't there for me. It was there for every other monster you lose to and have to revisit to beat to clear your negative status and recruit them, but I won that initial fight and never got the negative status or option to return.
It was for me, I just went back and beat them again.

Senn

Mar 19, 2019
Alright felt a little inspired to fix my original save and used Mtool to teleport to her arena and recruit her. Not sure if I was just dealing with a bug or not but I'll leave my problem and solution here in case other people have similar issues.

Reactions: TheLoliRealm

lezzo4444

Mar 1, 2019
hello i have this kind of bug someone can help me? it happens when after the presentation of yami just before entering the temple Immagine 2022-12-07 134501.png

Unknown9918

Mar 22, 2020
People keep talking about a gallery, but the gallery button is greyed out? Where do I find this 'gallery room'? I may be blind.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes