Starfaier

Apr 13, 2020
Anyone have a fully unlocked gallery room? Overwritten one of my saves with one of those "full saves". And is there a cum button in the animation gallery?
I'm also asking about such a save. I can't unlock all the options for the shadow and lizard girl. If someone has a save in which they have fully unlocked the gallery, please share it!

BurningBreeze

Aug 6, 2018
Does anyone know how to level up your demons? I've unlocked the full skill tree for the shadow one, but it still says she's level 9 and I can do the sidequest that requires her to be 10.

Solivan

May 10, 2017
Does anyone know how to level up your demons? I've unlocked the full skill tree for the shadow one, but it still says she's level 9 and I can do the sidequest that requires her to be 10.
you can do it by letting them drain you in the hotel while having the book thingy equipped, you'll lose levels doing it, but they'll gain levels

mhg87

Jul 14, 2018
How many minibosses are there in the game? I found a slug girl and a plant monster in the haunted house and crypt, but I couldn't find one in the volcano. They're the orange fires you encounter in the mazes.

Zeinhold

Sep 20, 2017
Here's the link for the download page and youtube tutorial. You basically just start the tool, drag and drop the game exe into the window and it generates a new exe that launches the patched game and the tool at the same time and it just works.

Might have to populate the translation tab first time? can't remember, but it does take a few moments the first time you use it as it builds it's library out. You can just watch the tab to see when it's finished doing its thing and the game will be translated next time you change a dialogue box.

Thanks for this. Let me play the entire chapter one while understanding what was going on. It IS still poetry and requires some guesswork, but still really good for impatient types like me xD

Starfaier

Apr 13, 2020
Could someone please post here a version of the game translated with Mtool, I don't know how to use the tool properly.

fuksio55

Aug 29, 2017
Siren and Thorodon (plus the love hug if you will).
If u don't sleep for three days u will get "lack of sleep". Next time when u go to bed u will be attacked by Hypnos (dream demon), if u get quest from npc in church u will get bronze statue - with this item u can all time get drained by Hypnos, just use it in your bed when u go to sleep. And there should be one girl "Kahaku" in cemetery but i don't know if she is in this chapter or will be added next time. On ci-en it is said that she lives in sacred tree in the center of dungeon "Cemetery" , it's side quest. So there are 5 girls in chapter 1 . 4 girls u can "catch" (Siren, Thorodon - main quests, Kahaku, Hanako - side quests), and 1 girl only for level drain for now - Hypnos.

Last edited:

Zeinhold

Sep 20, 2017
If u don't sleep for three days u will get "lack of sleep". Next time when u go to bed u will be attacked by Hypnos (dream demon), if u get quest from npc in church u will get bronze statue - with this item u can all time get drained by Hypnos, just use it in your bed when u go to sleep. And there should be one girl "Kahaku" in cemetery but i don't know if she is in this chapter or will be added next time. On ci-en it is said that she lives in sacred tree in the center of dungeon "Cemetery" , it's side quest. So there are 5 girls in chapter 1 . 4 girls u can "catch" (Siren, Thorodon - main quests, Kahaku, Hanako - side quests), and 1 girl only for level drain for now - Hypnos.
Kahaku is in the cemetery in this chapter. Got her.

You have to accept a quest from the nun in the church to get it started. It'll say Demon Quest. You then just go to the final floor of the cemetery and interact with the tree. Then you fight her.

EDIT: If you don't see the quest, go on with the story a bit. Some quests require you to be at a certain point in the story.

As a side note, really disappointed we don't have all the sex scenes just yet. Hanako is flat out missing one, cause it states that he didn't enjoy the way it looked xD

Reactions: CrapLord

Deleted member 3931217

Jul 15, 2021
Could someone please post here a version of the game translated with Mtool, I don't know how to use the tool properly.
whats so hard? Drag the game.exe, click on "install and run" then go to "Translation" tab and wait. After its done with collecting the text click on "Start Translation". Done

Zeinhold

Sep 20, 2017
whats so hard? Drag the game.exe, click on "install and run" then go to "Translation" tab and wait. After its done with collecting the text click on "Start Translation". Done
Also your antivirus might still pick it up if it's finicky like mine. If it says having problems with the injector.exe, the problem is your antivirus being protective. There is a tutorial for it in the page that Senn supplied a page back.

Iwind

Jun 10, 2021
I am also a newbie in it, but I understand the manipulation.
The hard part is finding a link to download a correct version of Mtool. (too many bad links in English and it's not really my forte)
Could you help me on that?

Last edited:

Deleted member 3931217

Jul 15, 2021
I am also a newbie in it, but I understand the manipulation.
The hard part is finding a link to download a correct version of Mtool. (too many bad links in English and it's not really my forte)
Could you help me on that?
, is the official site from the dev. At the bottom is the download link for it, under "Download the Tool at Here!". Click on "DirectDownload".

Reactions: Iwind
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes