• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

tyranzero

Nov 28, 2018
side quest salvage first time by scary doc in lab
bugged
after salvage this... 'rock', receive nothing. tried talk to the doc, repeat start event where he give me the rock again

camper674

Jan 30, 2018
ya all 4 side story are translated dont know about the some other endings since i dont want to kill anyone the true pacifist is translated
all 4 EX stories are translated.
BUT
there is ONE left that is still not finished.
if you finish/mostly finish the monster book (remember? at the begininning of the game?) Meira leads you to a secret.
for that secret to work, you must defeat all EX4 chapters, and wait for the Devil's office implemeting the fight (or so was said at translation forum)

Shrift 1 is not done yet.

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
all 4 EX stories are translated.
BUT
there is ONE left that is still not finished.
if you finish/mostly finish the monster book (remember? at the begininning of the game?) Meira leads you to a secret.
for that secret to work, you must defeat all EX4 chapters, and wait for the Devil's office implemeting the fight (or so was said at translation forum)

Shrift 1 is not done yet.
right that fight is meant to come out after when 2 comes out dont know if that means when all shrift 2 chapters are out or that the next thing to come out since 2 is out now.

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Sigh... would have been nice to know that your story progress doesn't carry over from demo to full release. Spent 4 hours playing demo only to find out i have to go through all of that again just to get back to where I was for full version. kinda vexing that the dev was unable to find a way to transfer story progress but was able to transfer all your stats and experiences from the demo :cautious:

I understand that chapter 0 is still up because it has a translation but, I don't require a translation to play the full game. Maybe a note somewhere in the OP would help others like me so we don't spend 4 hours of our time playing chapter 0 only to find out that the "chapter 1" download also contains chapter 0.

Reactions: Evizzy89

hamsterus

Aug 18, 2018
So, it is finally out, and it will be harder to screw around with files now. Levels, and all that other jazz is stored elsewhere than the savefiles themselves. So editing those will be useless. I can't find where they keep the date and time along with the level data saved, if anyone can, I would be much obliged.

edit: found it, the game relies on Common.rpgsave to keep track of this, along with keeping track of the save files too.
Have you found a way to edit the actual level? I'm a bit stuck since after finishing the tutorial i'm already level 1 and I can't keep going.

Altru

Lover of Giantesses
Donor
May 14, 2018
You have to give it to scary man at laboratory its not a bug
Thanks for the update...
Though, it probably is a bug only in that the quest log doesn't update to tell you to go to Gold-san at the Energy Association.

Nonetheless, that is the next step after acquiring the Squeeze Flower... again, thanks (y)

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
A guide or a translation would help, I like the game, but it's almost painful to figure out what to do. Like for example I'm stuck on Chapter 1, at a haunted mansion. When I try to proceed forward there is a barrier and the area is dark.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Thefirstviking

Xoullion

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2019
I tried out with MTool the translation is understandable, the only problem is the game becomes "slow" very often.

Aug 4, 2018
A guide or a translation would help, I like the game, but it's almost painful to figure out what to do. Like for example I'm stuck on Chapter 1, at a haunted mansion. When I try to proceed forward there is a barrier and the area is dark.
Im having the samme issue just a black barrier in the haunted mansion.
tried to do other side quest but since i dont read jap i have no idea what im doing

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
Im having the samme issue just a black barrier in the haunted mansion.
tried to do other side quest but since i dont read jap i have no idea what im doing
you are talking about the black rooms that you cant see in right those are not barriers its a maze you cant see on your mini map without the flashlight item from the oni shop i only used that item once because it made the game lag no idea why, you can brute force it.

Starfaier

Apr 13, 2020
Can someone please share a save in which all the girls are unlocked with all the options in the demon compendium, many thanks in advance.

Reactions: megaman17
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes