• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
you are talking about the black rooms that you cant see in right those are not barriers its a maze you cant see on your mini map without the flashlight item from the oni shop i only used that item once because it made the game lag no idea why, you can brute force it.
Ok the Oni Shop will sell you the flash light option, but only after you complete the first level. (why....)

CON I was finally able to get past that area with no flashlight Posted the maps below, and my save.

Also, I talk to the priest at home and slept the next day, but apparently the quest isn't finished. Can anyone please share where to go next? There should be another big boss somewhere.

Last edited:

CrapLord

Oct 29, 2017
Okay, so i've run into this error a few times on certain animations in the game. And I have no clue on how to fix it. Has anybody run into this error?

Aug 4, 2018
Okay got past the dark area now i talked to the priest and she came after i sleept i have no idea how to progress again its just a empty room in the hounted house.

Joseph9999

Aug 6, 2017
Is there a way to cheat levels? The game is based on a level drain system and I don't have the time to grind back my levels if I lose to one girl

Senn

Mar 19, 2019
Is there a way to cheat levels? The game is based on a level drain system and I don't have the time to grind back my levels if I lose to one girl
just talk to the priest at the church and select the 2nd option.

Also if you use MTool for translation it comes with all the cheat options built in

Reactions: Jimmy50pp

Senn

Mar 19, 2019
What MTool do you use can you post it here or give the name of it
Here's the link for the download page and youtube tutorial. You basically just start the tool, drag and drop the game exe into the window and it generates a new exe that launches the patched game and the tool at the same time and it just works.

Might have to populate the translation tab first time? can't remember, but it does take a few moments the first time you use it as it builds it's library out. You can just watch the tab to see when it's finished doing its thing and the game will be translated next time you change a dialogue box.

Joseph9999

Aug 6, 2017
Anyone have a fully unlocked gallery room? Overwritten one of my saves with one of those "full saves". And is there a cum button in the animation gallery?

csaja

Jul 11, 2017
is this full game or a demo I cant really tell with the title? (are more chapters planed or only chapter 1?)

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
is this full game or a demo I cant really tell with the title? (are more chapters planed or only chapter 1?)
the full game is out dont know if this is the full game chapter 0 and 1 or only the demo which is only chapter 0 there will be 3 chapters in total from what store page says chapter 2 will come out next year and chapter 3 will come out next year also or year after that

Reactions: xellos49698
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes