lewdgirl69

Nov 22, 2019
Did Shrift 1 ever get fully finished? There was a few side stories locked (at least D), the superending locked, and most of the game past the normal endings weren't translated for me. Anyway dl-ing this and deleting the presave.

pepez

Jul 29, 2017
how long demo is? I try do mission go get a "squeezing flower" mission, i have 3 of those items, but i cant complete that quest.

Altru

Lover of Giantesses
Donor
May 14, 2018
how long demo is? I try do mission go get a "squeezing flower" mission, i have 3 of those items, but i cant complete that quest.
Same, it seems as though the quest, which is a main storyline quest, is broken... regardless of how many times you defeat Maneater.

Could be that when the translator was translating, they might have messed up the questlog for it...

Brakalt

Jul 30, 2018
is the game full completed or is he gonna divide between chapters like telltale games?
Currently chapter 1 is out but it is untranslated, the translation team that did the demo will be translating chapter 1 at some stage (unfortunately the current demo translation is not compatible with the new chapter that was released). I've played a portion of chapter 1 and I must say that it's been very good so far, although I wouldn't recommend playing it for now as it's a LOT of trial and error to figure out how to progress the story and see the content.

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
OP is confusing... Is chapter 0 a separate game to chapter 1 or is it a demo of chapter 1? If it is a demo then why is it called chapter 0? If it isn't then why is it called a demo? :unsure:

Hisu

Dec 28, 2017
i cant "redo" the tutorial.. i say "yes" than short loading and im back to the main menu.
is this some kind of bug ? or im doing something wrong ?

Zeinhold

Sep 20, 2017
OP is confusing... Is chapter 0 a separate game to chapter 1 or is it a demo of chapter 1? If it is a demo then why is it called chapter 0? If it isn't then why is it called a demo? :unsure:
Chapter 0 is the demo/prologue. Chapter 1 is the main game. The game is gonna release into different chapters, like the original Shrift did.

Reactions: Disco-Inferno

camper674

Jan 30, 2018
So, it is finally out, and it will be harder to screw around with files now. Levels, and all that other jazz is stored elsewhere than the savefiles themselves. So editing those will be useless. I can't find where they keep the date and time along with the level data saved, if anyone can, I would be much obliged.

edit: found it, the game relies on Common.rpgsave to keep track of this, along with keeping track of the save files too.

Last edited:

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
Did Shrift 1 ever get fully finished? There was a few side stories locked (at least D), the superending locked, and most of the game past the normal endings weren't translated for me. Anyway dl-ing this and deleting the presave.
ya all 4 side story are translated dont know about the some other endings since i dont want to kill anyone the true pacifist is translated

• Red Heart
Reactions: lewdgirl69

pod1_99

Jul 18, 2018
Can anyone telll me how to get rid of the poison from the lizzard girl im sure i ihave tried everything an it wont go

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes