F4S1

Aug 29, 2019
View attachment 2177342

Overview:
There is no "happy ending" in this story.

More than 10 years before the story of "SHRIFT"...
A world where all myths have been recognized as true and false due to the appearance of demons.
In order to put an end to the chaotic situation,
all the religious sects of the world are integrated into an organization called the "Church"...
the young man who belongs to it is the main character of this time.
You have to search for the "end" that he thinks is really happy

from the many "rescue" that awaits him or is presented by someone .
In this story, no matter how much he struggles, there's no way he can have a "happy ending",
so please find his "rescue ending".

Thread Updated: 2022-11-18
Release Date: 2022-11-18
Developer: DEVIL'S OFFICE - -
Censored: Yes
Version: Demo Chp.0
Language: English (fan translated Demo)
Translator: Shrifted
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer/Translator Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Demo (Chapter 0)
Win
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

(Chapter 1 NOT TRANSLATED)
Win:
- - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2177347 View attachment 2177345 View attachment 2177346 View attachment 2177349 View attachment 2177354 View attachment 2177351 View attachment 2177352 View attachment 2177353 View attachment 2177355
Can you put that in a preview?

Reactions: Halo.gen

shakey2

Mar 6, 2018
Word of advice for anyone playing the demo:

The download includes a save file which would be fine normally. Except this game handles saves differently (think undertale). The save will prevent you from accessing the game's intro, including the tutorial fight. If you want to see the tutorial fight (which does include "fun" content) then you need to open the game folder, navigate to "www", then the "save" folder. Delete all the contents of the save folder. This will give you the proper full experience and imo is how you should start this game even if you aren't a fan of intros in rpgmaker.

Last edited:

Vesperr

Sep 11, 2018
So, will this be comming out in chapters, like the 1st one? Few years till game is done then.

I got only 1 question. Can we kill here? After Shrift 1 devs were super salty about genoside, so I assume going all geno is no longer a thing.

BurningBreeze

Aug 6, 2018
I keep getting crashes whenever Siren uses her mini-game move. Anyone else?

EDIT: It seems to crash at a random spot when she activates the minigame. It's crashed on the third, fourth, and fifth minigame cycle. I've tried it with my game (using M-tool), and with a freshly installed version (no translation).

Last edited:

shakey2

Mar 6, 2018
So, will this be comming out in chapters, like the 1st one? Few years till game is done then.

I got only 1 question. Can we kill here? After Shrift 1 devs were super salty about genoside, so I assume going all geno is no longer a thing.
From what I'm getting the way the protagonist deals with demons is fundamentally different. His power is more like a traditional exorcist, he repels them rather than using violence and "killing" them. I don't think the design choice was backlash though as it seems like this might have been the intention for this game from the start.

Edit: ok so the initial setup might not have been retaliation... but it seems like their might be some backlash going on in the story. Specifically a scene in the first dungeon. Or maybe that is something else related to this story? Hard to say for sure yet as it's kind of vague.

Last edited:
Reactions: KarylSummer

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
I remember the first one I didn't want to play because all the bad ends are snuff. Especially with the enemies talking about how they're killing you. Not my fetish personally, others feel free to enjoy.

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
Never played the first, I guess I should look into it. The sex battles remind me of Succubus Quest but they're done in a far more interesting style. Also I love that the 'tutorial' helper is trying to distract you into failing to notice your health is dropping while she yaps.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes