scribus1000

Dec 27, 2017
Does anyone have saves for the boss/temptation battles by chance? Or is there a way to replay them at the end of chapter?

BurningBreeze

Aug 6, 2018
Can somebody tell me where can I find the moth girl? am trying so hard to find her but no luck
There's a quest you can get from the Church. It'll tell you to go through the cemetery dungeon, and at the end of it, is a tree that you can interact with. Use the shadow girl on it (she needs to be level 10) and you can fight the moth girl. If the shadow girl isn't high enough, you can go to the hotel and get drained with the proper indulgence equipped.

Script Bot

Sep 7, 2020
I am also a newbie in it, but I understand the manipulation.
The hard part is finding a link to download a correct version of Mtool. (too many bad links in English and it's not really my forte)
Could you help me on that?
For those who having problems about translating the game, there is another tool that i'm using it. It's called Textractor.
Link:
Obviously machine translation is super bad, but at least will give you some directions of what to do...

I made an guide so it will become more simple to everyone. Hope it helps.

Reactions: avientone and luxia
Aug 4, 2018
yhere was a man in church giving a mission whit allot off ZZzzz in it im guesing i have to do something at night any one figured it out ?

Govow

Mar 24, 2021
I have a lot of "Loading error failed to load image" then the path to the image. Is there any way to fix that or is this a bug that needs to be fixed in a later version?

Deleted member 3931217

Jul 15, 2021
I have a lot of "Loading error failed to load image" then the path to the image. Is there any way to fix that or is this a bug that needs to be fixed in a later version?
you probably didnt extract the zip file with japanese encoding, thats why it doesnt find the path cause its gibberish

Aug 4, 2018
is there only 2 added? is there vore?
there is so far 5 main girls if u count tutorial one. (foxgirl, shadowgirl, beastgirl, lizardgirl, mermaid, mothgirl, and snail girl.
and i think 2 monsters yellow fire mobs whit special attacks.
no vore what i seen, mostly kisses or licking or normal sex one facesit.

Starfaier

Apr 13, 2020
I have a few questions:

1. Is it possible to change the name of the main character after the game has started?

2. Is it still possible to change the difficulty level after the game has started?

3. Can you change the camera perspective in combat, so 1st person and
the 3rd person by yourself, and if so, how?

Script Bot

Sep 7, 2020
I have a few questions:

1. Is it possible to change the name of the main character after the game has started?
Yes. But only in the beginning of the game i guess.
2. Is it still possible to change the difficulty level after the game has started?
Yes.
3. Can you change the camera perspective in combat, so 1st person and
the 3rd person by yourself, and if so, how?
Press Q on keyboard to change perspective when there is a camera icon available top right of the screen.
But you can't change perspective in combat exactly. It's only possible to get a "better view" when this camera icon is available.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes