Tired Noir

Dec 29, 2018
so there's links of chapter 0 and chapter 1
which of the 2 is the full game release so i can apply the patch without breaking everything?
because this is confusing!

Elexion

Aug 14, 2017
so there's links of chapter 0 and chapter 1
which of the 2 is the full game release so i can apply the patch without breaking everything?
because this is confusing!
currently the patch doesn't work with Ch.1 only Ch.0 which is the prolog and Ch1 is the full current game with more coming Soon(tm)

Tired Noir

Dec 29, 2018
Tried to beat Yami at the tutorial after 2h of chip damage to see if she had any reaction to it, then namedthe MC as people from the first game and got jackshit on both occasions

Does this game have any Easter eggs?

Halo.gen

Sep 30, 2022
A new update to the translation has come out, here's the patch notes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This means we don't need to keep the demo version (Chapter 0) on the main post now, since all of that translation work has been ported over to the main game. Could some kind person post an updated version with the patch applied so it can be added to the download page?

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
A new update to the translation has come out, here's the patch notes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This means we don't need to keep the demo version (Chapter 0) on the main post now, since all of that translation work has been ported over to the main game. Could some kind person post an updated version with the patch applied so it can be added to the download page?

Latest version 2022-12-09

Translation patch inside the game directory (i get net frame error trying to install this damn patch, My net frame is up-to-date)
i don't have time for this here you go,

Reactions: Halo.gen

BurningBreeze

Aug 6, 2018
I downloaded the latest .net framework, still getting the error when trying to patch. Hopefully it's something the translator can fix.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes