AHSDD

Feb 4, 2018
for what i know this is because the latest version of the game is not the one posted in this forum (if you have that) but i play it and at least the story text and some mechanics are translated so its playable.
So in this case the translation patch from ULMF (v1.3) is destined for the Game V. 2.07 and the error being here means that the latest game version in this thread is *not* 2.07. Its that simple, right?
I just want to make sure I understand this so as to not keep going at it. Thanks.

Jan 8, 2019
So in this case the translation patch from ULMF (v1.3) is destined for the Game V. 2.07 and the error being here means that the latest game version in this thread is *not* 2.07. Its that simple, right?
I just want to make sure I understand this so as to not keep going at it. Thanks.
yes, even the latest version that is not in the op (for some reason) is not the latest of the game.

aurelien20000

Jul 5, 2023
IMG_3878.jpeg i don’t understand the game told me to look ikasama but when i click on the white arrow nothing happens someone have a idea how i do this ?

Jun 3, 2017
The last time OP has updated this thread is 2022 for some reason. Even the cover picture is from Shrift I.

Would be nice to get an update, it's a bit confusing for those who aren't caught up in the game's development.

Plzgibcovid20

Feb 11, 2022
I know I'm doing something incorrectly but the sprites do not show up.

I was, use Winrar to unpack no mater what.

Last edited:

santimdq93

Dec 29, 2021
Since chapter 2 is out and chapter 1 is translated, and it's been so long since I played and couldn't really figure put what to do after I downloaded chapter 2, I decided to replay chapter 1 now on English since I only played it in Japanese with textractor, I tried downloading and installing the english patch but after launching the verision SHRIFT2Translation1.3Gamev2.07 on my game folder, I got this error message, also screwed up my game files and now it doesn't launch even though my game was working before trying to patch it, anyone knows how to fix it?

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
Since chapter 2 is out and chapter 1 is translated, and it's been so long since I played and couldn't really figure put what to do after I downloaded chapter 2, I decided to replay chapter 1 now on English since I only played it in Japanese with textractor, I tried downloading and installing the english patch but after launching the verision SHRIFT2Translation1.3Gamev2.07 on my game folder, I got this error message, also screwed up my game files and now it doesn't launch even though my game was working before trying to patch it, anyone knows how to fix it?
If you downloaded the latest ULMF patch, then you may not have the latest game version that match said translation.

Spetzghast

Dec 17, 2017
Could someone be so kind to upload the latest version with the patch applied?
I second this motion. I actually own the game. But, I'm running into the same issue I had with the last big translation patch where it's prompting me with the .NET issue (which I tried to spend a whole day fixing and nothing works) so my only hope is waiting for someone to upload their already patched game.

Last edited:

santimdq93

Dec 29, 2021
If you downloaded the latest ULMF patch, then you may not have the latest game version that match said translation.
Thank you, I remebered I downloaded a later version of the game when someone posted a gofile link here in one of the comments and that one version got translated correctly (still appeared the same error message, and some text was untranslated, but for the most part it was translated and worked fine, I finished replaying chap 1 with no major issues)

By the way, I want to start chapter 2, I launched chapter 2 after copyng my save files there, but nothing happens, no quest, no dialogs, nothing, how do I make story progress as soon as I start? or is it a bug and I should've had a scene?

Feb 24, 2021
Thank you, I remebered I downloaded a later version of the game when someone posted a gofile link here in one of the comments and that one version got translated correctly (still appeared the same error message, and some text was untranslated, but for the most part it was translated and worked fine, I finished replaying chap 1 with no major issues)

By the way, I want to start chapter 2, I launched chapter 2 after copyng my save files there, but nothing happens, no quest, no dialogs, nothing, how do I make story progress as soon as I start? or is it a bug and I should've had a scene?
Have you gone to sleep?

santimdq93

Dec 29, 2021
Have you gone to sleep?
I did that like 2 or 3 times but it wasn't working, I don't know what happened but after I summoned the ship, and then the day after went to sleep earlier, it worked. BTW, do you know if there's a way to purge corruption of a demon that beat you many times but still isn't in the emblem? I screwed up my timing after injecting the syringe to Rose (goddamit, she only had, literally, 76 hp left after my attack, she survived by her teeth skin and used her gaze) and now she just activated her gaze at the start of the battle without letting me do anything, what I can do if I want to beat her properly?

It's specially frustrating since I followed the rules, I watched the top of her hp bar to check when I had to do evasive posture, defensive posture, etc. resisted until she let her guard dow, injected her, and since I had my gym buffs maxed up I was so OP that I depleted her hp in just 2 attacks with only 76hp left and then she fucked me up permanently because some minimal error at the end.... what can I do so that I don't restart the whole fucking chapter 2 from zero because of that?...

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
I did that like 2 or 3 times but it wasn't working, I don't know what happened but after I summoned the ship, and then the day after went to sleep earlier, it worked. BTW, do you know if there's a way to purge corruption of a demon that beat you many times but still isn't in the emblem? I screwed up my timing after injecting the syringe to Rose (goddamit, she only had, literally, 76 hp left after my attack, she survived by her teeth skin and used her gaze) and now she just activated her gaze at the start of the battle without letting me do anything, what I can do if I want to beat her properly?

It's specially frustrating since I followed the rules, I watched the top of her hp bar to check when I had to do evasive posture, defensive posture, etc. resisted until she let her guard dow, injected her, and since I had my gym buffs maxed up I was so OP that I depleted her hp in just 2 attacks with only 76hp left and then she fucked me up permanently because some minimal error at the end.... what can I do so that I don't restart the whole fucking chapter 2 from zero because of that?...
From what I heard, Sex-ing the other demons, that or Beating the other Demons, can reduce your "Corruption" accross the board to the other Demons.

If Sex-ing doesn't work (do it multiple times since Corruption goes from 0 to 100 and afaik if it's over 50 you get that debuff), and defeating Squeezer enemies also doesn't do it, you can "Release" some of your Hotel Demons by getting their Trust to 100 (which is extremely easy to do), then Sex-ing them once and, at the end, selecting the "Let them go" option, then look for them in the place you found them during the Story (place will reappear as a destination on the map if it was a temporary one).

Quite Frankly

Jul 25, 2017
From what I heard, Sex-ing the other demons, that or Beating the other Demons, can reduce your "Corruption" accross the board to the other Demons.

If Sex-ing doesn't work (do it multiple times since Corruption goes from 0 to 100 and afaik if it's over 50 you get that debuff), and defeating Squeezer enemies also doesn't do it, you can "Release" some of your Hotel Demons by getting their Trust to 100 (which is extremely easy to do), then Sex-ing them once and, at the end, selecting the "Let them go" option, then look for them in the place you found them during the Story (place will reappear as a destination on the map if it was a temporary one).

Where is your crystal ball for the dimension save located? I just put your mod into the www folder and booted up your full save for chapter 1 but can't find where the crystal is.

I am using the latest game from dlsite...i can afford 11 dollars, but maybe by using this latest version of the game i can't use your mod?

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
Where is your crystal ball for the dimension save located? I just put your mod into the www folder and booted up your full save for chapter 1 but can't find where the crystal is.

I am using the latest game from dlsite...i can afford 11 dollars, but maybe by using this latest version of the game i can't use your mod?
Should be in your Church room, bottom-right corner.
About pasting the files of the mod, I generally already make the "www" folder myself in the files (so that you can simply paste the Mod in the Game Folder directly), that might actually be your issue (if you now look into the "www" folder and see another "www", then that's what it means; simply drag the files out of my "www" folder and put them into the game's "www" folder).

Sometimes, I do have to update the mod between versions, but afaik, it's already the latest version, and upcoming future versions shouldn't much affect the Mod files so far (since they only modified the 2 Maps I changed on the v2.00, when Ch2 was initially released).

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes