coorou

Aug 8, 2023
I can't read that but I guess it's the quest of the spider lady when she likes you ? To do it I went to the japanese traditional village and I met an exorcist which told me to go in the dungeon at night, where you fought the spider girl. I believe I had to retake the quest by talking to the spider because it was bugged for me ( I didn't remove the quest tough ).
Ye I thought it would be the entrance but nothing here, I wonder if there's another entrance in the dungeon or it's a bug indeed screenshot 2024-01-17 094809.png

Noctilight

Jun 18, 2020
Ye I thought it would be the entrance but nothing here, I wonder if there's another entrance in the dungeon or it's a bug indeed View attachment 3270129
No not this one, when you talk to the crystal during the night you should have the true audience room, it's the same as this one but with cocoons and in ruin. And an exorcist in the village told me to go there during the night. 1705462970643.png

silent on looker

Apr 7, 2021
Ok so does anyone have any way to get the ocelot code to work, 2021131 - Ocelot event (requires Ocelot DLC)
I have tried reinstalling the dlc but no luck so far. anyone got a save with the Ocelot memento? just wondering.

Noctilight

Jun 18, 2020
thanks you and i see a picture of the game below the game are translated in en english you no how i do this ?
I use mtool, it translates the game by using bing and you get a certain quota by month, you can increase it by supporting the dev or just use it for free. It's still MTL but frankly it's quite alright compared to most of them. ( and you can cheat )

Missing option
Totally unplayable(maybe it will be fixed later )
View attachment 3271173

To be clear : 1) you have the spider girl in the hotel, if she is then you should have the place in the crystal
2) you got skinship with her to 100
3) you tried going to the village next to the dungeon to meet the exorcist that tells you to go to the place I told you at night
4) if that did not work, you tried retaking the quest by talking to her and going to the village again
5) if that doesn't work then I don't know, maybe it's a time of the week

If you don't have the girl in the hotel then there is a quest where you go to sleep with runes on your body, with a fan you have to craft by talking to dr.yui and then craft at the energy association for an ungodly price and then you beat the shit out of her.

coorou

Aug 8, 2023
I use mtool, it translates the game by using bing and you get a certain quota by month, you can increase it by supporting the dev or just use it for free. It's still MTL but frankly it's quite alright compared to most of them. ( and you can cheat )

To be clear : 1) you have the spider girl in the hotel, if she is then you should have the place in the crystal
2) you got skinship with her to 100
3) you tried going to the village next to the dungeon to meet the exorcist that tells you to go to the place I told you at night
4) if that did not work, you tried retaking the quest by talking to her and going to the village again
5) if that doesn't work then I don't know, maybe it's a time of the week

If you don't have the girl in the hotel then there is a quest where you go to sleep with runes on your body, with a fan you have to craft by talking to dr.yui and then craft at the energy association for an ungodly price and then you beat the shit out of her.
Thanks for your answering, I would have beated the spiderlady, got the full skinship with her and met the white-haired exorist telling me to go to the dungeon at night already, maybe I haven't unlock the place in the ctystal (but i 've defintely been there before) Could you remind me how to retake the quest? I found the exorist nowhere and i can't retake the quest by talking to the spiderlady and the nun in church

Noctilight

Jun 18, 2020
Thanks for your answering, I would have beated the spiderlady, got the full skinship with her and met the white-haired exorist telling me to go to the dungeon at night already, maybe I haven't unlock the place in the ctystal (but i 've defintely been there before) Could you remind me how to retake the quest? I found the exorist nowhere and i can't retake the quest by talking to the spiderlady and the nun in church
To retake the quest I just went to the spider lady and talked about the quest again ( where you can ask her questions about herself ), or I guess you can use the lady in the church to remove the quest but I guess you wouldn't be able to retake it, or you cheat using a third party like mtool or a website to tweak your save. But I guess it really is a bug if you met the white haired exorcist.

I have other option if you want to, I can give you a save before the first encounter with the spider lady ( where you just talk with her ) at the level you wish to be and the skills you wish to have, or you can hope for it to be fixed. I am sorry I couldn't help you more than that.

what is ocelot?
It's a dlc with a dream sequence with a new character but I could never get it to work sadly.

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
To retake the quest I just went to the spider lady and talked about the quest again ( where you can ask her questions about herself ), or I guess you can use the lady in the church to remove the quest but I guess you wouldn't be able to retake it, or you cheat using a third party like mtool or a website to tweak your save. But I guess it really is a bug if you met the white haired exorcist.

I have other option if you want to, I can give you a save before the first encounter with the spider lady ( where you just talk with her ) at the level you wish to be and the skills you wish to have, or you can hope for it to be fixed. I am sorry I couldn't help you more than that.

It's a dlc with a dream sequence with a new character but I could never get it to work sadly.
Ocelot's part of Shrift I, its 3rd DLC. So far, Shrift II only has 1 free DLC (the Sphinx one; check the Ci-en Post on the 1st of April 2023).

If you still need a Shrift I save for that, I have full saves for that game here (from the Shrift I thread):
Yea, part of the Files I made for the game (also has Saves+MetaSaves along the way).
Link here:
Look into the "Femdom Fantasy/Succubi" section for the Shrift entry. Also there's a link there for Shrift II saves, too (Ch1 so far), if you need them.

Kornuptiko

Jul 11, 2018
Translation update:

- Now runs on v2.07 of Shrift 2 (the latest, at time of writing).
Translated:
- The Chapter 2 intro, and recap at the start of the chapter.
- Finished off translating all the Chapter 1 demons bonus scenes.
- Translated the new expanded skill trees for all the Chapter 1 demons! These are unlocked by completing their bonding quests. Pre v2.05 there were issues in unlocking these, so if you played from version v2.00-v2.04, you may have your flags broken.
- Translated a few new items in shops that are accessible from the start of Chapter 2.
- Translated the tutorial for the new Spirit enemies in dungeons.
- Minor typo fixes.

RrrT232

Jul 1, 2022
getting a translating error, i saw some people also had problems with it on the translation page, but i didnt find a solution there. hopefully someone can help here. 1705686329570.png

Jan 8, 2019
getting a translating error, i saw some people also had problems with it on the translation page, but i didnt find a solution there. hopefully someone can help here. View attachment 3277799
for what i know this is because the latest version of the game is not the one posted in this forum (if you have that) but i play it and at least the story text and some mechanics are translated so its playable.

Reactions: RrrT232
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes