Thirtyeight

Apr 25, 2020
Is there a way to weaken a demon you haven't beaten yet? I've lost to Torodon several times and now she has almost 9000 health.

Noctilight

Jun 18, 2020
Is there a way to weaken a demon you haven't beaten yet? I've lost to Torodon several times and now she has almost 9000 health.
I believe you can in the demon compendium in the hotel. Or just grind so much levels she can't do a thing, with a hammer big enough you can solve all problems.

Talim

Mar 7, 2018
Hmm guess my save is screwed, doesnt seem to matter how much i sleep, chapter 2 doesnt start. I did have this quest though even before the patch but i could never figure out anything about it, even going to that place there was nothing there that i could find.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Noctilight

Jun 18, 2020
Hmm guess my save is screwed, doesnt seem to matter how much i sleep, chapter 2 doesnt start. I did have this quest though even before the patch but i could never figure out anything about it, even going to that place there was nothing there that i could find.
Because you are still in chapter one by a big margin, you need to head to the dungeon that looks like a volcano on the outside but the inside is a water level and head deep inside until you boss fight a girl. And there is another girl after that but you'll figure it out if you read. All the rooms in the first floor of the hotel must be filled to go to the second chapter.

Thirtyeight

Apr 25, 2020
I believe you can in the demon compendium in the hotel. Or just grind so much levels she can't do a thing, with a hammer big enough you can solve all problems.
Pretty sure the main priest states that leveling over 30 is a wasted effort. Stats hit a soft cap there.

Talim

Mar 7, 2018
Because you are still in chapter one by a big margin, you need to head to the dungeon that looks like a volcano on the outside but the inside is a water level and head deep inside until you boss fight a girl. And there is another girl after that but you'll figure it out if you read. All the rooms in the first floor of the hotel must be filled to go to the second chapter.
The one at the 7th floor? did that like a month or so ago. Nothing else either in the maze and the door doesnt work to lead me anywhere else.

Noctilight

Jun 18, 2020
Pretty sure the main priest states that leveling over 30 is a wasted effort. Stats hit a soft cap there.
You gain 400 hp between level 50 and 99, you can buy pretty good items in the shopping center during the night and you can always get drained during the night at the hotel to gain points ( I don't remember the name in the trad ) and get really powerful skills and raw stats. That's what I mean by grind, fight and fuck until it is done.

Noctilight

Jun 18, 2020
The one at the 7th floor? did that like a month or so ago. Nothing else either in the maze and the door doesnt work to lead me anywhere else.
So you got siren in the hotel if I understand well ? Do you have the grey bug girl, maybe you need to do her quest ( you get it by talking to the sister in the churh ) ? Or perphaps you need to go talk to the guru at mother devil HQ or do some quest you get in the hotel by bonding with the girls until you reach 100 skinship. And if that doesn't work use mtool to remove the quest I guess.

Talim

Mar 7, 2018
So you got siren in the hotel if I understand well ? Do you have the grey bug girl, maybe you need to do her quest ( you get it by talking to the sister in the churh ) ? Or perphaps you need to go talk to the guru at mother devil HQ or do some quest you get in the hotel by bonding with the girls until you reach 100 skinship. And if that doesn't work use mtool to remove the quest I guess.
Hmm yeah i beat the siren but they are not in the hotel, i can also visit the moth and the girl in the school but both bottom rooms and middle right on 2nd floor of hotel are empty. Wait, mother devil hq has an event, will see where this leads. The quest log doesnt say anything about coming here. So yeah i just forgot to go back to mother devil HQ since it was so long since i last played. Quest log was just unhelpful and didnt tell me i needed to go back, much appreciated for the help!

Im on chapter 2 now but bottom two rooms and middle right room are empty xD i did the quests for the moth and girl, seem to be missing those 2 and the mermaid.

Last edited:

ozxninja9

Dec 26, 2021
I will upload the game soon, will take about 2 hours with my shit internet.

Edit: Pixeldrain (no save included) pretty sure that its the latest version. Notify me ,if its not.

Notes from ci-en:

Currently confirmed bugs

If you encounter a situation where Akiyama-san is split within the church (one side is displaying an "EVENT" balloon) before starting Chapter 2, please drop the game and wait for the next patch.
(If you talk to her, her quest will start midway, so please do not touch her.)

Edit 2 for the Special People that have the "cant-read-and-search-older-posts" affliction:

Step by step guide on how to run JAPANESE games :
WARNING!! GOOGLING IS REQUIRED!!!

1. Install all necessary packages. Google rpg maker packages and download them.
2. Extracted the Game with winrar on japanese encoding. Dont know how? Google.
3. Set your PC locale to Japanese OR install a japanese locale emulator! Open the game with right click then with "run in locale emulator -> japanese". Again, just look up on youtube on how to do that.

Warning!!!, please READ:
1. The game needs to have permission to read the folders. Just put the game on desktop if you want to be sure. (Documents, Download etc. work too.)
if you are too lazy to do that then start the game as admin (not recommended)
2. When the path gets too long, japanese games get errors. Why? I dont know. Dont put the game thats in a very deep folder structure (like 20 folders or some shit).
3. Big chance that Microsoft Defender flags some games as malicious and deletes some of the game files. You can prevent that by creating an exclusion for the folder where you download and run the games.
I see i already got most of these done sadly including a short path I've noticed my folder seems to always be missing some files i tried to create an exclusion folder to download stuff on it since it seems the zipped version has all the files didn't know how to so i disabled all of my security apps during extraction including scans still didn't work I didn't need it but I already installed and tried to use a Japanese emulator and that didn't do the trick so i am not really sure what to do or what's causing me to seemingly lose necessary files i hope that helps pin down the issue more

Noctilight

Jun 18, 2020
I see i already got most of these done sadly including a short path I've noticed my folder seems to always be missing some files i tried to create an exclusion folder to download stuff on it since it seems the zipped version has all the files didn't know how to so i disabled all of my security apps during extraction including scans still didn't work I didn't need it but I already installed and tried to use a Japanese emulator and that didn't do the trick so i am not really sure what to do or what's causing me to seemingly lose necessary files i hope that helps pin down the issue more
I do not know much but perhaps try to set your computer in japanese, it's worth a try. Here's a link on how to https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-install-japanese-language-pack-on-win-10.100711/ ( it's the system locale not the other ), I believe all you'll need is some download and a restart and it never stopped me from playing other games or do other things. And you can always rechange it.

ozxninja9

Dec 26, 2021
I do not know much but perhaps try to set your computer in japanese, it's worth a try. Here's a link on how to https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-install-japanese-language-pack-on-win-10.100711/ ( it's the system locale not the other ), I believe all you'll need is some download and a restart and it never stopped me from playing other games or do other things. And you can always rechange it.
thank you so much idk how but that actually did the trick seems the locale emulator i had didn't work

Thirtyeight

Apr 25, 2020
So how are you supposed to beat Torodon when she grabs you? Defending blocks damage but she just keeps attacking over and over again wearing down my health.

Noctilight

Jun 18, 2020
So how are you supposed to beat Torodon when she grabs you? Defending blocks damage but she just keeps attacking over and over again wearing down my health.
Frankly I never got grabbed so I don't really know, but make sure you don't have a lot fetishes and go to the gym before and take the regen buff. That way you can offset her poison damage, and maybe a skill that gives you regen or physical evasion can help too. Buy good weapons at the holy tool vault, there is an armor augment you can get at this point that makes you resist damage caused by scales and thunder, and either try to find her weakness and use magic, or pray like a madman if your hp stays high enough. I usually just try to kill her before she gets to have fun.

Thirtyeight

Apr 25, 2020
Frankly I never got grabbed so I don't really know, but make sure you don't have a lot fetishes and go to the gym before and take the regen buff. That way you can offset her poison damage, and maybe a skill that gives you regen or physical evasion can help too. Buy good weapons at the holy tool vault, there is an armor augment you can get at this point that makes you resist damage caused by scales and thunder, and either try to find her weakness and use magic, or pray like a madman if your hp stays high enough. I usually just try to kill her before she gets to have fun.
Thank you. I finally beat her, but only because I reset her level and got a run where she didn't grab me before I could defeat her. I'm a little disappointed. I don't feel like I won through skill or preparation, I just got lucky.

Noctilight

Jun 18, 2020
Thank you. I finally beat her, but only because I reset her level and got a run where she didn't grab me before I could defeat her. I'm a little disappointed. I don't feel like I won through skill or preparation, I just got lucky.
Well played ! And sometimes when the enemy is too strong you have to rely on luck, doesn't mean your preparation didn't help. Frankly against a pink ennemy you will see in chapter 2 I got really lucky so don't worry. Just don't give all your levels again :p .

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes