kayest

Jan 17, 2021
i didnt use any save , i redownloaded it twice , extracted with japanese language , its still the same
and yes i am using winrar (is there any setting i have to change it it?)

and my files look like this (is it suppose to look like that? ) View attachment 3254744
no there are not suppose to look like that, those look like winrar normal extracting names without changing the encoding to japanese when i opened the rar file it look just like yours then i went in the options went to encode/ctrl+e and switch to jap then those broken looking names switched to japanese then i extracted the game

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
i didnt use any save , i redownloaded it twice , extracted with japanese language , its still the same
and yes i am using winrar (is there any setting i have to change it it?)

and my files look like this (is it suppose to look like that? ) View attachment 3254744
no there are not suppose to look like that, those look like winrar normal extracting names without changing the encoding to japanese when i opened the rar file it look just like yours then i went in the options went to encode/ctrl+e and switch to jap then those broken looking names switched to japanese then i extracted the game
Might also depend on the System Locale of your PC, try to switch it to Japanese (along with changing the Encoding of WinRar extraction) to see if it fixes it

Demonkiller12345

Dec 6, 2023
thank you bro its working now

FrostFire88

May 19, 2018
Man I loved Shrift 1. Top 5 H-Game for me. But Shrift 2 just isn't landing for me. I think the improved animations and artwork is the only thing I enjoy more in Shrift 2.

Noctilight

Jun 18, 2020
Here's a save with almost everything and full fetishes, I am missing the bottom right girl in ch2 if there is one, some scene for the mantis just don't want to unlock for whatever reason and when I fight sphinx she doesn't appear. If anyone can help me with those three I would be grateful.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Orlandogt

aurelien20000

Jul 5, 2023
so i tried early to download the new chapter 2 but the game seem to be broken all characters are invisible and i can play all the map seem to be bug someone have the chapter 2 who works

123bandit

Aug 6, 2021
Here's a save with almost everything and full fetishes, I am missing the bottom right girl in ch2 if there is one, some scene for the mantis just don't want to unlock for whatever reason and when I fight sphinx she doesn't appear. If anyone can help me with those three I would be grateful.
how did you get scenes with slime mob? the middle option when going to sleep with summon demon makes him go sleep with no fight

Noctilight

Jun 18, 2020
how did you get scenes with slime mob? the middle option when going to sleep with summon demon makes him go sleep with no fight
If you are talking about the slime familiar of the slime girl, then I just met the slime in the hospital and gave her 50 levels. I didn't even succeed in summoning her in my room.

Deleted member 3931217

Jul 15, 2021
Man I loved Shrift 1. Top 5 H-Game for me. But Shrift 2 just isn't landing for me. I think the improved animations and artwork is the only thing I enjoy more in Shrift 2.
same. I think its because we already know a lot of the lore, like the black coffins, demons etc..

Theres also the lack of desperation, the struggle to survive. As Kazuya it was always scary exploring the map, you are literally the only human being left in the containment zone. One wrong single move will kill Kazuya and you (the returner).

Now compare that to Richard. Has a home, surrounded by people he can trust (sorta), stable "job" and does not live in a war zone (yet).

You also bond very fast with Kazuya, dont really feel the same way with Richard. Probably because Kazuya was basically a random dude and Richard is a high-priest in training.

Edit: One more thing to add, I really hate the dungeon crawler and the grind for stats/abilities. Really pads the game a lot.

Last edited:

Noctilight

Jun 18, 2020
how far into the hospital is it? far?
You take the teleporter ( crystal thing ) to the room with a lot of destroyed thing ( the first screenshot ), you go in the door below and it's at the beginning of the floor ( the red monster in the second screenshot). 1705182031688.png 1705181997176.png

DojoFun

Sep 17, 2018
I need help with the rose fight, idk what to do to survive or avoid the first attack. I've tried almost every skill but I still get hit. I re-read Dr.Yui explanation but I didnt read any mention about Rose's first attack.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes