yummykummy

Oct 24, 2020
I'm having trouble in the hospital dungeon 2nd stage I've gone through all the portals pretty sure but I can't find the one to the exit

if someone knows the order you go into the portals(if there is an order) could you send an image of the minimap and put numbers on the portals

example and clear minimap of the dungeon I'm stuck at
You have to 'walk' through the portals to not teleport instead of sprinting.

DBG1

Jan 17, 2020
Files that I'm talking about: (Under the "Femdom Fantasy/Succubi" category, at the Shrift II entry)
Finished (most of) the new changes. I added, to the files for the game, some temporary stuff (until Ch2 gets translated), such as Translated Pictures from Ch1, some Translated Data Files (that weren't changed between Ch1-Ch2), the Machine Translation File that can be loaded into MTool.... Also updated the Mod for game (will add the Ch2 Monsters to the Fight Gallery after I also get to play the damn Chapter), with the Biggest New Feature:

Meta Save Backup!

You can now use this to Meta-Save and Meta-Load (which copies your entire Save folder to one of the 4 "World" slots). Check, in Your Room in the Church, Bottom-Right corner for it. Upon Meta-Loading, you'll be taken to the Title Screen (to be able to load the Meta Save files). The Files are actually Created/Loaded/ANIHILATED within your game folder, inside the "www" folder, within a newly-made folder, called "BackupDimension". You can also manually add your Save folder files in there (in one of the World Slots), it will (meta-)load it just as well.

It works by using a nice Script ("ozu_File"), made by Ozubon, link to Script's Thread
, alongside some Node.js knowledge, and a decent amount of effort.

Now I can finally start fking playing the damn game, Jesus Christ I'm a nerd.
I enjoyed your fight gallery because it makes my game easier and thanks for your work!
(take your time for chapter 2, it's pretty cool with the minigames)

• Red Heart
Reactions: JakeMSG

JoltyBlue

Jun 9, 2022
Anybody have a download with the new chapter? The one I got is broke and gets stuck on the first scene with yami

JoltyBlue

Jun 9, 2022
Files that I'm talking about: (Under the "Femdom Fantasy/Succubi" category, at the Shrift II entry)
Finished (most of) the new changes. I added, to the files for the game, some temporary stuff (until Ch2 gets translated), such as Translated Pictures from Ch1, some Translated Data Files (that weren't changed between Ch1-Ch2), the Machine Translation File that can be loaded into MTool.... Also updated the Mod for game (will add the Ch2 Monsters to the Fight Gallery after I also get to play the damn Chapter), with the Biggest New Feature:

Meta Save Backup!

You can now use this to Meta-Save and Meta-Load (which copies your entire Save folder to one of the 4 "World" slots). Check, in Your Room in the Church, Bottom-Right corner for it. Upon Meta-Loading, you'll be taken to the Title Screen (to be able to load the Meta Save files). The Files are actually Created/Loaded/ANIHILATED within your game folder, inside the "www" folder, within a newly-made folder, called "BackupDimension". You can also manually add your Save folder files in there (in one of the World Slots), it will (meta-)load it just as well.

It works by using a nice Script ("ozu_File"), made by Ozubon, link to Script's Thread
, alongside some Node.js knowledge, and a decent amount of effort.

Now I can finally start fking playing the damn game, Jesus Christ I'm a nerd.
does the shrift 2 download include chap 2?

ozxninja9

Dec 26, 2021
can someone help me out? i can't get the new download file to run properly this is what i am getting when i open it

adzull

May 9, 2017
anyone know how to fight the slime witch ? i try evasion or the injection maybe some endure skill?

ImuSama

Nov 19, 2023
Hi i just finish chapter 2, did someone find the last demon who is in the left right corner in the 3 layers ?

Shnaeriku

Aug 21, 2018
anyone know how to fight the slime witch ? i try evasion or the injection maybe some endure skill?
Apparently something to do with the Gym, but I think i've tried everything there and I still get debuffed. I guess I'll wait for a save cause i'm too smooth brained for this.

Reactions: adzull
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes