JoltyBlue

Jun 9, 2022
I will upload the game soon, will take about 2 hours with my shit internet.

Edit: Pixeldrain (no save included) pretty sure that its the latest version. Notify me ,if its not.

Notes from ci-en:

Currently confirmed bugs

If you encounter a situation where Akiyama-san is split within the church (one side is displaying an "EVENT" balloon) before starting Chapter 2, please drop the game and wait for the next patch.
(If you talk to her, her quest will start midway, so please do not touch her.)
version is broken, first scene when you boot up the game is completely broke

JoltyBlue

Jun 9, 2022
Best advice: try to use a save you already have progress on from Ch1 (so that you don't even get to go through the intro)
i have but it just boots the game into the first yami scene, i got no sprite and neither does she, ive tried using Mtool to teleport but it doesnt work

DBG1

Jan 17, 2020
i have but it just boots the game into the first yami scene, i got no sprite and neither does she, ive tried using Mtool to teleport but it doesnt work
Thats odd, mind explaining how you transfer save? works fine on my end.

Reactions: JakeMSG

Mr_Tanker

Oct 27, 2022
Watch my thread about how i extract it (previous page)
Thank you, I've already used the japanese language option, I have to mention that:
>Extracted with WinRar using the japanese option, on PC;
>Compressed again so I could send it to my phone (this is probably the mistake, should've sent the folder?);
>Extracted it again using the japanese option, on the phone (android).

ex12345

Jul 23, 2017
Just got to the end of chapter 2, and I'm particularly bad at finding content at this point. Are there any encounters outside of the main story to look for?

Mhiggey

Jun 5, 2018
It gives you a debuff that makes you instantly lose the fight with no way to remove it.
I don't think the Rose fight is "bugged" per say (at least in the normal fashion), more likely that the Dev didn't think (or see through playtests) about the edge-case of a player losing their first fight to her, and thus have no means to remove her debuff, basically locking you out of progress (still a bad game design situation).
The eye debuff can be removed by visiting the hotel and getting sucked/fucked a few levels, not sure if the demon doing the deed matters but I just went with the pink furry because I remembered her having the mind control mist (just in case). Once Richard's drained his balls, you should be good to go and stick the slimy bitch with an unsafe sharp much like a homeless HIV-haver robbing a liquor store.

Also as been already said, Dev likes their save fucky wuckies so alt-f4ing because you're about to lose is also going to stick you with the eye debuff as well.

Deleted member 3931217

Jul 15, 2021
version is broken, first scene when you boot up the game is completely broke
Please use the search function.

lets look at how he will answer these questions.

1. Did you install all necessary packages?
2. Have you extracted the Game with winrar on japanese encoding?
3. Did you start the game with your PC set as japanese or using the japanese locale emulator?
4. Does the game have permission to read the folders?
5. Did you save the game in folder that has a short path? (important)

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
Files that I'm talking about: (Under the "Femdom Fantasy/Succubi" category, at the Shrift II entry)
Finished (most of) the new changes. I added, to the files for the game, some temporary stuff (until Ch2 gets translated), such as Translated Pictures from Ch1, some Translated Data Files (that weren't changed between Ch1-Ch2), the Machine Translation File that can be loaded into MTool.... Also updated the Mod for game (will add the Ch2 Monsters to the Fight Gallery after I also get to play the damn Chapter), with the Biggest New Feature:

Meta Save Backup!

You can now use this to Meta-Save and Meta-Load (which copies your entire Save folder to one of the 4 "World" slots). Check, in Your Room in the Church, Bottom-Right corner for it. Upon Meta-Loading, you'll be taken to the Title Screen (to be able to load the Meta Save files). The Files are actually Created/Loaded/ANIHILATED within your game folder, inside the "www" folder, within a newly-made folder, called "BackupDimension". You can also manually add your Save folder files in there (in one of the World Slots), it will (meta-)load it just as well.

It works by using a nice Script ("ozu_File"), made by Ozubon, link to Script's Thread
, alongside some Node.js knowledge, and a decent amount of effort.

Now I can finally start fking playing the damn game, Jesus Christ I'm a nerd.

nutmeg9999

Apr 20, 2019
I'm having trouble in the hospital dungeon 2nd stage I've gone through all the portals pretty sure but I can't find the one to the exit

if someone knows the order you go into the portals(if there is an order) could you send an image of the minimap and put numbers on the portals

example and clear minimap of the dungeon I'm stuck at

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes