Iza'

Aug 27, 2018
Is that room for the demon as school girl?

Btw, are you on chapter 2? I tried sleeping couple of times and I couldn't get to chap 2.
Nah, i read it in the files that this is the room for Charybdis. But, i dont know how to get her yet. Maybe anybody here knows?

Also same problem like you i havent tried chap 2 too, here i just used mtool's cheat to teleport to the game's new locations.

DBG1

Jan 17, 2020
Nah, i read it in the files that this is the room for Charybdis. But, i dont know how to get her yet. Maybe anybody here knows?

Also same problem like you i havent tried chap 2 too, here i just used mtool's cheat to teleport to the game's new locations.
Perhaps chapter 2 can answer that, its a shame that we are figuring out how to be in chapter2

ruoyEgar

Mar 9, 2023
Perhaps chapter 2 can answer that, its a shame that we are figuring out how to be in chapter2
Try having sex with one of the chap 1 girls at the hotel, return any girl back to the room if you've let them go or try going to sleep. Does your game say chap 1 complete explore city at leisure?

ruoyEgar

Mar 9, 2023
Anyone know how to beat Rose? "Perform all of these actions in this exact order" bosses really get tedious, especially when you can only get so much of an idea as to what you need to do from the machine translation. Even more especially since I now start the battle with an eye icon that makes me insta-lose....
How did you guys pass the cut scene after beating the spider girl? Mine gets stuck after I receive the quest reward. I see the exclamation emote on the protag, he turns around to that dungeon crystal girl and the game locks itself.

Notablandname

Dec 27, 2018

I think the dev has postponed releasing Charybdis's part. He talked about it in his ci-en post when announcing the release of part 2.

Reactions: Iza' and oreaimi

Iza'

Aug 27, 2018
How did you guys pass the cut scene after beating the spider girl? Mine gets stuck after I receive the quest reward. I see the exclamation emote on the protag, he turns around to that dungeon crystal girl and the game locks itself.
This is a bug. That scene with Hyakki was supposed to be happened before beating the spider bride. It's best that you start over again from the beginning of chapter two coz you supposed to beat Rose and the three furries first before meeting the Spider Bride.

Deleted member 3931217

Jul 15, 2021
I will upload the game soon, will take about 2 hours with my shit internet.

Edit: (no save included) pretty sure that its the latest version. Notify me ,if its not.

Notes from ci-en:

Currently confirmed bugs

If you encounter a situation where Akiyama-san is split within the church (one side is displaying an "EVENT" balloon) before starting Chapter 2, please drop the game and wait for the next patch.
(If you talk to her, her quest will start midway, so please do not touch her.)

Edit 2 for the Special People that have the "cant-read-and-search-older-posts" affliction:

Step by step guide on how to run JAPANESE games :
WARNING!! GOOGLING IS REQUIRED!!!

1. Install all necessary packages. Google rpg maker packages and download them.
2. Extracted the Game with winrar on japanese encoding. Dont know how? Google.
3. Set your PC locale to Japanese OR install a japanese locale emulator! Open the game with right click then with "run in locale emulator -> japanese". Again, just look up on youtube on how to do that.

Warning!!!, please READ:
1. The game needs to have permission to read the folders. Just put the game on desktop if you want to be sure. (Documents, Download etc. work too.)
if you are too lazy to do that then start the game as admin (not recommended)
2. When the path gets too long, japanese games get errors. Why? I dont know. Dont put the game thats in a very deep folder structure (like 20 folders or some shit).
3. Big chance that Microsoft Defender flags some games as malicious and deletes some of the game files. You can prevent that by creating an exclusion for the folder where you download and run the games.

Last edited:

bruhpenis

Nov 11, 2019
Don't lose to rose or your save is permanently fucked even if you quit the game before the lose animation plays.
Just embarrassing game design tbh

Last edited:

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
Don't lose to rose or your save is permanently fucked even if you quit the game before the lose animation plays
just make a backup of the full save folder befor you even start rose/any boss fight if you lose just delete saves and replace it with the backup

bruhpenis

Nov 11, 2019
just make a backup of the full save folder befor you even start rose/any boss fight if you lose just delete saves and replace it with the backup
If affects earlier saves too even if you haven't entered the hospital and I'm not doing the whole game again just for trying a shitty designed fight all over again.
The fact that you even have to do all that shit just for losing a fight is baffling.
I'll just wait until either someone posts a clean save before the fight or a full gallery save.

oreaimi

Sep 17, 2023
Don't lose to rose or your save is permanently fucked even if you quit the game before the lose animation plays.
Just embarrassing game design tbh
does it genuinely break your save or does it do something like force a really bad debuff on you?

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes