ex12345

Jul 23, 2017
Anyone know how to beat Rose? "Perform all of these actions in this exact order" bosses really get tedious, especially when you can only get so much of an idea as to what you need to do from the machine translation. Even more especially since I now start the battle with an eye icon that makes me insta-lose....

Last edited:

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
Anyone know how to beat Rose? "Perform all of these actions in this exact order" bosses really get tedious, especially when you can only get so much of an idea as to what you need to do from the machine translation. Even more especially since I now start the battle with an eye icon that makes me insta-lose....
first part is evade stance then def stance after that you pick one of the 3 new added actions like dance you need to use def stance 3 times to remove all 3 alerts buffs she has then use the needle thats when you can fight normally, as for the insta-lose thing that means you lose too may times, i think that removable with the hotel, its like in shrift 1 corruption you go too my room and ask a monster of the same type to remove it, if that not possible then your save file is doomed since loading an earlier will not fix that, for that reason befor a boss fight i save the full save folder somewhere else and if i lose too much just replace and start again

ex12345

Jul 23, 2017
first part is evade stance then def stance after that you pick one of the 3 new added actions like dance you need to use def stance 3 times to remove all 3 alerts buffs she has then use the needle thats when you can fight normally, as for the insta-lose thing that means you lose too may times, i think that removable with the hotel, its like in shrift 1 corruption you go too my room and ask a monster of the same type to remove it, if that not possible then your save file is doomed since loading an earlier will not fix that, for that reason befor a boss fight i save the full save folder somewhere else and if i lose too much just replace and start again
Got it, thanks. Fortunately, I have been making copies of my folder with every major step so that I can go back and undo mistakes. Worth noting that using MTool you can cheat to drop the enemy's HP to 1, which comes in extremely handy once the actual fight starts.

Everyone playing should probably make frequent backup folders, as it's so easy to screw up and get hard-punished even if you never save over your losses!

ruoyEgar

Mar 9, 2023
This is kinda random but I've found a bug/exploit for those wanting to grind faster. Go to the latest dungeon at night, kill all mobs then before you leave the dungeon to the entrance, forcefully exit the game without using menu and load last auto save. The game has a weird tracking system so the levels get saved regardless but the game loads the last auto save, so you can redo the dungeon again with the levels you've gained last time. You can continue grinding mobs this way without going through the hassle of traveling.

Reactions: Mr_Tanker

thedarkangel

Aug 9, 2019
Is anyone able to extract the game in japan codage or post a mtl of the new update? I tried playing on joiplay like i normally do, but the character models and cutscenes are invisible due to the language issue and unfortunately i dont have a computer. I dont mind the wait, just figured i would ask.

BigShark01

Jun 30, 2017
Hi do you know when it will be available, or is there a new link to test chapter 2 ?
The translation I am refering is the translation by Shrifted from this thread, it is a hand made translation of the game up to chapter 1. I do enjoy the story so I am waiting a hand made translation to be made and Shrifted translations are well made.

Here is the link of the thread:

Mr_Tanker

Oct 27, 2022
Is anyone able to extract the game in japan codage or post a mtl of the new update? I tried playing on joiplay like i normally do, but the character models and cutscenes are invisible due to the language issue and unfortunately i dont have a computer. I dont mind the wait, just figured i would ask.
How did you made it work on joiplay? It always gave me error codes. Tnx in advance.
Edit: Nvm, it says Game type not supported

Last edited:

DBG1

Jan 17, 2020
Hi, it's resolved, so the bug i encounter was because i didn't extract the file in japan codage, i recommend to make a mention to explain this problem, this is how i fix it :

MENTION

Open Win Rar
Go to Option, select Japan codage
Extract the file
Enjoy the game

To make it simple : the game was build in japan codage, variable, so when you extract it with alphabet language it won't work because it doesn't exist for this language, you need to extract it with the original language.

The creator said to me too that Chapter 3 will be released this year maybe middle of this year. The creator want to make unlimited content apparently after Chapter 3. I don't know what he meant by that. Maybe DLC ?

I hope i help you, else for the traduction, i recommend you to use MTools, it work perfectly for me. The traduction is good not perfect but still good/very good. It depends.

Thats good to know, enjoy gaming!

That is true, you should do that with all Japanese games.

Chapter makes sense, creator have 11 more months so I'm sure he can do it.

MTools sounds cool, I will have to check it out, thanks mate.

ruoyEgar

Mar 9, 2023
Anyone know what to do after crafting the tengu fan? update: nvm I found the next event when going to bed. Game is too buggy at the moment... after defeating the spider girl, the game becomes stuck in the middle of a cut scene. Will have to wait for the next patch

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes