ImuSama

Nov 19, 2023

Dev just made the final debugging last night so the chapter 2 are likely to be released today or tomorrow
Cool, do you know when it will be available here, i guess maybe much later lol.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022

Dev just made the final debugging last night so the chapter 2 are likely to be released today or tomorrow
Nice.Btw will shrift 2 have the same amount of chaps as the previous or do we not know that?

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
Nice.Btw will shrift 2 have the same amount of chaps as the previous or do we not know that?
the store page only show chapter 2 and 3 that has not come out yet and chapter 3 has the final boss so less chapters but i think there more girls since chapter 2 says there will be 7 enemies and 3 will have 6 enemies maybe it have ex chapters like 1 after the other 2 chapters are out.

DBG1

Jan 17, 2020
the store page only show chapter 2 and 3 that has not come out yet and chapter 3 has the final boss so less chapters but i think there more girls since chapter 2 says there will be 7 enemies and 3 will have 6 enemies maybe it have ex chapters like 1 after the other 2 chapters are out.
Don't forget about the side quests, some of them need us to explore everywhere.

oreaimi

Sep 17, 2023
There is MT Tool don't worry about that. Or translation ++
be careful with using MTL apps like translator++ with this specific game, it'll break a lot of the scripts. either wait for a manual translation, use textractor or play it in Japanese (MTool might work fine though, not sure how that one translates things)

ImuSama

Nov 19, 2023
For example when i run the game i don't see the character sprie and when the first cat character go to you, the game doesn't work, it's like blocked, i try to replace with the save but it's even worse everything is black even the menu i can see only start in black.

ImuSama

Nov 19, 2023
what kind of bugs have you run into? (and would you mind sharing your updated version of the game? it's surprisingly hard to find, or maybe i'm just bad at looking xD)
Else you can go to CI for play the gmae or DLSite.

oreaimi

Sep 17, 2023
For example when i run the game i don't see the character sprie and when the first cat character go to you, the game doesn't work, it's like blocked, i try to replace with the save but it's even worse everything is black even the menu i can see only start in black.
are you using a translated version? maybe that's why it's breaking?

DBG1

Jan 17, 2020
No, i try both.
You should wait at least a week after a game release so that people that played the game can discover bugs and report them to developers of the game.

I see a lot of people reporting bugs in CIEN post's comments. some of them are easy to fix by tomorrow and some more time.

ImuSama

Nov 19, 2023
You should wait at least a week after a game release so that people that played the game can discover bugs and report them to developers of the game.

I see a lot of people reporting bugs in CIEN post's comments. some of them are easy to fix by tomorrow and some more time.
Hi, it's resolved, so the bug i encounter was because i didn't extract the file in japan codage, i recommend to make a mention to explain this problem, this is how i fix it :

MENTION

Open Win Rar
Go to Option, select Japan codage
Extract the file
Enjoy the game

To make it simple : the game was build in japan codage, variable, so when you extract it with alphabet language it won't work because it doesn't exist for this language, you need to extract it with the original language.

The creator said to me too that Chapter 3 will be released this year maybe middle of this year. The creator want to make unlimited content apparently after Chapter 3. I don't know what he meant by that. Maybe DLC ?

I hope i help you, else for the traduction, i recommend you to use MTools, it work perfectly for me. The traduction is good not perfect but still good/very good. It depends.

Reactions: DBG1 and oreaimi
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes