Demonkiller12345

Dec 6, 2023
why is the school part not translated? (patch version is 1.21 , got from the first page)

and also the what is the version name of 2023-1-09 build?

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
why is the school part not translated? (patch version is 1.21 , got from the first page)

and also the what is the version name of 2023-1-09 build?
someone also had that problem i asked them for there save and the school was translated in my game so they had older translated ver

outbreak9

Jun 28, 2023
Heyo i have been having some trouble getting shrift 2 to work after buying it off DLSite.
Whenever i first load in the game and go to the shrine and the tutorial character comes out it just freezes up.
Anyone know a fix? I would greatly appreciate it.

Deleted member 3931217

Jul 15, 2021
Heyo i have been having some trouble getting shrift 2 to work after buying it off DLSite.
Whenever i first load in the game and go to the shrine and the tutorial character comes out it just freezes up.
maybe you dont have assets installed, download all packages but not RPG maker 2000 and 2003.

Balgias

Dec 17, 2018
I've found most people on these forums are hilariously unhelpful with basic questions. Try setting your system to japanese applocal when unzipping the game and change the games folder name, thats how I got it to behave.

Deleted member 3931217

Jul 15, 2021
I've found most people on these forums are hilariously unhelpful with basic questions. Try setting your system to japanese applocal when unzipping the game and change the games folder name, thats how I got it to behave.
because these "basic" questions are just annoying, im pretty sure that 99% of all question on f95zone can be answered by just reading the install instruction or using the search function. There are also a lot of guides on this forum on how to fix/run/mod any kind of games, all of that can be found with the search function.

Jan 5, 2021
Hey, so i'm really curious, wasn't there supposed to be a Meira Kitsune boss release in Shrift 1? Was it abandoned in favor of this sequel?

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
Hey, so i'm really curious, wasn't there supposed to be a Meira Kitsune boss release in Shrift 1? Was it abandoned in favor of this sequel?
From what's said at the end of Shrift 1, that is to come at some later date, but idk the current plans for it.

Balgias

Dec 17, 2018
because these "basic" questions are just annoying, im pretty sure that 99% of all question on f95zone can be answered by just reading the install instruction or using the search function. There are also a lot of guides on this forum on how to fix/run/mod any kind of games, all of that can be found with the search function.
Incorrect their problem is an issue with the game as it is bought from the DLsite website and isn't an issue that comes up with the out-dated copy of the game in this thread.

ozxninja9

Dec 26, 2021
guys i am dying out here does anyone know when the new update is coming? is it just me or does it genuinely feel like its taking longer than usual?

DBG1

Jan 17, 2020
guys i am dying out here does anyone know when the new update is coming? is it just me or does it genuinely feel like its taking longer than usual?
it will a new chapter so it will be a while and we will need to wait longer for English translation from community as well, I'm in the same boat as you.

Deleted member 3931217

Jul 15, 2021
Incorrect their problem is an issue with the game as it is bought from the DLsite website and isn't an issue that comes up with the out-dated copy of the game in this thread.
lets look at how he will answer these questions.

1. Did you install all necessary packages?
2. Have you extracted the Game with winrar on japanese encoding?
3. Did you start the game with your PC set as japanese or using the japanese locale emulator?
4. Does the game have permission to read the folders?
5. Did you save the game in folder that has a short path? (important)

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes