kayest

Jan 17, 2021
I need help with the rose fight, idk what to do to survive or avoid the first attack. I've tried almost every skill but I still get hit. I re-read Dr.Yui explanation but I didnt read any mention about Rose's first attack.
first attack is evade stance second is block/guard stance after that you get 3 new actions pick one of them dance one wants you to block/guard so do that 3 times to remove the alerts then inject after that its a normal fight

DojoFun

Sep 17, 2018
first attack is evade stance second is block/guard stance after that you get 3 new actions pick one of them dance one wants you to block/guard so do that 3 times to remove the alerts then inject after that its a normal fight
then i guess my game is bugged, i downloaded the latest version but everytime i use evade stance she does the attack again right after without giving me another turn and i lose.

Noctilight

Jun 18, 2020
then i guess my game is bugged, i downloaded the latest version but everytime i use evade stance she does the attack again right after without giving me another turn and i lose.
I believe you need to do what he says but some people said you need to go to the gym before ( I always go before a boss fight ), and I had the buff which gives you regen in case you are wondering. That might be why.

DojoFun

Sep 17, 2018
I believe you need to do what he says but some people said you need to go to the gym before ( I always go before a boss fight ), and i had the buff which gives you regen in case you are wondering. That might be why.
so it worked one time and she didn't talk to me saying "look at me" during the black screen like she always does but after i restarted the fight she goes back to saying "look at me" and i cant evade her attack anymore. even after going to the gym again and having all consumable buffs, i'm stuck again.

Noctilight

Jun 18, 2020
I just saw there was an update about new guests in the gallery so here's a link to the game
Does the praying mantis have a second form?
Maybe in this update it does, join me in finding out.
where is lovers enemy
It's in the samurai house where the spider girl resides ( right before her )

coinflippinmonster

Aug 1, 2019
By progressing the story and to acces chapter 2 just sleep after chapter 1 until it triggers.
Thanks I've tried sleeping multiple times but don't see anything news ( I do see the 3rd floor in the Hotel though but that's it). I'm using full Save files from JakeMSG, does it affect the game somehow? (I tried unzipping and apply on top all latest updates from official game site as well but does not seem to work)

P/S: nvm I sleep like 6 times and finally saw the new updates now, I guess it makes sense for the protagonist to sleep this much with all that have happened

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: JakeMSG

Noctilight

Jun 18, 2020
Welp after redoing all the goddamn dungeons and going to places during day and night and searching the files. I can say the octopus girl doesn't seem to be here yet, she has too little files to actually be here and I can't find any quest or her, or I missed her.

ozxninja9

Dec 26, 2021
I just saw there was an update about new guests in the gallery so here's a link to the game Mega

bro why do I keep getting this error message man i cannot play this game for some reason can someone please help?

Deleted member 3931217

Jul 15, 2021
I just saw there was an update about new guests in the gallery so here's a link to the game Mega

where did you read that? The post only talked about a bug fix about level drain. Does the dev have another acc where he posts updates?

Edit: Ah, I never check dlsite update logs, thought he only announces them on ci-en.

Jan/14/2024 Bug fixes
Bug fixes
For details, see the attached text "Update history"

Jan/13/2024 Bug fixes Content added
Bug fixes
Added new magic items that can be synthesized

Jan/12/2024 Bug fixes Content added
Adjustment of the acquisition rate of soul magic stones related to disassembly.
Added 5 guest galleries.

Jan/11/2024 Bug fixes
Fixed bugs related to story progression due to the fixes made the day before.
For details, please refer to the attached text "Update history"

Jan/10/2024 Correction of typographical errors Bug fixes Content added
Added new difficulty to mini-games
Other bug fixes and details can be found in the attached text "Update history"

I just checked the the updatelog.txt and he didnt mention what"Guests" he added to the Gallery room :/

Last edited:

Noctilight

Jun 18, 2020
where did you read that? The post only talked about a bug fix about level drain. Does the dev have another acc where he posts updates?

Edit: Ah, I never check dlsite update logs, thought he only announces them on ci-en.

Jan/14/2024 Bug fixes
Bug fixes

Jan/13/2024 Bug fixes Content added
Bug fixes
Added new magic items that can be synthesized

Jan/12/2024 Bug fixes Content added
Adjustment of the acquisition rate of soul magic stones related to disassembly.
Added 5 guest galleries.

Jan/11/2024 Bug fixes
Fixed bugs related to story progression due to the fixes made the day before.
For details, please refer to the attached text "Update history"

Jan/10/2024 Correction of typographical errors Bug fixes Content added
Added new difficulty to mini-games
Other bug fixes and details can be found in the attached text "Update history"

I just checked the the updatelog.txt and he didnt mention what"Guests" he added to the Gallery room :/
There is two scenes I couldn't unlock for the mantis which I could now but that's all I could find compared to the version someone posted before ( I think you )

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes