allinon

Sep 12, 2017
Ok, EX4 was realy cool. I only started shrift cuz Kazuya was the only intrestion character in MGQP collab. And we get some sneak peak into MGQ from EX4 so, im happy. I'm only sad, that the devs are so salty. Genoside bad bad bad. They had to make a super long extra chapter just to nail that point.

I just got 1 question tho. What about black fox?
Where does that saltines comes from? I've seen people mentioning getting banned for asking about genocide on discord or something like that, can't confirm if it's true or not. But ye there is some hatred towards genocide route from the creator, not sure why tho..

gd2404

Jul 23, 2017
I finally could patch the game, man, a error that after give other error, but well i could patch v8.07, but i have a question, i already did the EX 1,2,3 but the cristal of EX4 is ???, any help plis

If443

Apr 14, 2018
Where does that saltines comes from? I've seen people mentioning getting banned for asking about genocide on discord or something like that, can't confirm if it's true or not. But ye there is some hatred towards genocide route from the creator, not sure why tho..
As far i remeber Alan (Creator of SHIRFT ) hated genocide so much because everyone who played the game always goes for genocide as first run and forget about the other routes , once he started doing the ex chapters , he try change genocide but with no luck ,so once EX4 was out he change the game where prevent everyone tryning do genocide as first route and only make you do true mercy or mercy or neutral routes first to unlock genocide , once you started doing genocide in NG+ when you go to the end , Alan buffed hyakki so much to the point of is impossible you to defeat her . And about being banned in discord about genocide you only get banned if you talk about it in the normal channel , they made up another channel where you can talk about it EX4 and genocide without problem .

• Thinking Face
Reactions: decker2 and allinon

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
It took the whole night, but it's finally uploaded.
As told, this one has a save with EX 1, 2 & 3 completed, all loss scenes, items, Hardcore completion rewards, blah, blah, blah...
It also has a debug menu (kind of like a cheat tool) but I got it only for beating Hyakki (please don't call me cheater, it makes her fight fair).
Tell me if something is wrong to fix it if needed (I hope you don't :Kappa:)
Link:

If443

Apr 14, 2018
As told, this one has a save with EX 1, 2 & 3 completed, all loss scenes, items, Hardcore completion rewards, blah, blah, blah...
It also has a debug menu (kind of like a cheat tool) but I got it only for beating Hyakki (please don't call me cheater, it makes her fight fair).
Link: Mega
Is the new version with the translated EX4?

pewl la

Oct 20, 2019
Hey, does it also have the DLCs included?

gd2404

Jul 23, 2017
Thanks for uploap it, i still dont get why my EX4 crystal has ???? as name, and yeah i passed all EX

Zaratrax

Dec 22, 2019
View attachment 1536026 this is your fault genociders :mad::mad::mad:
The whole plot of EX4 is developer's informational and mentall acrobatics to justify the idea "Geno is bad, Mercy is good *insert chad vs soyjack meme*".
If you compare circumstances of SHRIFT with game like Undertale, you will see how "mercy" ideas are different.
In Undertale, it was like "Yes, maybe monsters a little bit rude. Yes, you have all rights on self defence. But dude, they are harsh because they literally HAVE to be harsh. And yet, the most of monsters don't want to fight at all and will stop attack you after a conversation or another interaction through the battle. Characters like Asgore are even near mentall breakdown because of the sin's burden. So, you have power. You have your determination-thing. Maybe you will use it to broke this circle of violence? Maybe you will supress your urges and show some MERCY?"
In SHRIFT it is like "YOOOOOOO, WE HAVE KILLING MACHINES HERE!!! They killed sooooo many people!!!!! Like Archne!! Do you like our favourite edgy wannabe-predator??? Yes, i am talking about the one w̨̫͎̪̣ͅh̨̖͓o̢̬̭̫̥͔ ş̫̮a̡̘̜͙ḑ͕̪ͅį͙̭͇ş̮̙̗t̲̩̱̘͢ͅi̜͉͢c̡̘̮͕a̢̩̖̣l̨̥̪͉͖l͚̞̳͚͜ỵ̡̮͈̫ k̢̬̫̬͖͍į̪͔͙l̗͈͢l͕̦̦͜s̨͇͖̫͔̭ p͚͓͔̜̜͜ę͚̦̲o͈͔͖̙͉͢p̧̟̞̗̟͚l̢̖̟̰͙ȩ̬̮ a̩̮͜n̨̫̟̰d̢͎̟ f̨̫̤i̡̞̬l̥͓͢l̢̝̣̯͍s͉̞̲̲͜ t͕̯͈͜h̤͙͓̳͜e̞͍͍̩̖͢m̙̗̘͎͢ͅ w̧̦̣i̧̩̣t̢͓͉͚ḫ̡̠ͅ f̨̩̩̬͍̠e̢̥̖͖̥ą̦̤͈͉͈r̢̮̦̲͉ t̢̪̞ǫ͙̥ m̨̖̖̪̣̪a̡̲͇̮͍̟k̘̟̮̣͜e̡̘̪͕͉̮ t̡̫͈̱h̡͈͇̥ȩ̰̟̯̪̫m̨̦̥͇̙̝ m̧̫̪̲o̡̬̥r͎̗͜e̠͈̪͜ ş̫̳̫a̢̞͇̳͙͙t̨̥̬i̧͍̟̬̣ş̙̟f̧̖̮y̧̰̝i̢͖͓͎n̖̝͢g̢͙͔͕̟̠ ţ̬͉̘̭o̢̝͚͉̘ e̢̲̭a̡̘̝͕t̢̮̖̤ a̢͇̟̣l͇̱͜ͅị̡̳͎͖̖v̡̲̦͔̮ȩ̩̖!̧͎͕̱!͍̮̝͢ Like predators do in nature!!! Don't they? Sooooo... You are a good guy, don't you? What about some MERCY?
Huh? Are they going to change and stop killing people — you ask? You silly!! It's their nature ^_^!!!! Some of them even won't stop to try kill YOU :)
What do you mean "My common sense tells me that not ALL OF THEM are worthy for MERCY and i have an urge to commit genocide"? Why are you so mean ;(? I have that deep idea of pacifism and you are going to throw it out because you can't understand it? You stupid puppet of the Old One!!"

Undertale is about Mercy, SHRIFT is about pure Masochism. If you ignore information about world destruction and poor crying Kazuya, Genocide — is the best route. The only ones who i felt sorry about in Geno run were Lamplas, Empuse, Mother Rabbit, Hayakki and Echo.

Friendship and hentai scenes are temporary
But the Genocide is

ETERNAL

aZlgbJgQ_700w_0.jpg

Hhhhhhshshsnz

Jul 29, 2020
I can choose to not use the cheats and stuff right? Or is it already implemented and unavoidable?

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
I can choose to not use the cheats and stuff right? Or is it already implemented and unavoidable?
You can delete the "ScriptData" and "Scripts" folders to delete debug menu. It just lets you pick weapons, items, load checkpoints and more. It also adjust the Edge Dagger to make Hyakki's fight fair.
The ScriptAddOn.exe is the debug's installer. Debug folders.PNG

Kornuptiko

Jul 11, 2018
1639062236281.png dunno if i should post it here or there but she's talking about MGQP, leading credence the the theory that you have to go through a NG+ to get the real ending there

Reactions: Crazycarzom

If443

Apr 14, 2018
what’s the debug menu does in the new version ? I remeber doing EX4 in the first 8.0 version where I equipped one weapon where it have 9999 of atk and skip a lot of the battles there . I see this time around it have 2 mails one is from genocide route and the other one idk

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
what’s the debug menu does in the new version ? I remeber doing EX4 in the first 8.0 version where I equipped one weapon where it have 9999 of atk and skip a lot of the battles there . I see this time around it have 2 mails one is from genocide route and the other one idk
It mostly adds anti-pupet status on Edge Dagger and gives access to items, checkpoints, quick-start battles and more. I didn't use the menu, just installed it for the modified Edge Dagger.
Edit: It also adds a genocide item called Heartless Locket. It can be crafted like the Edge Dagger, but using accesories instead and it gains all passives from those accesories.

If443

Apr 14, 2018
It mostly adds anti-pupet status on Edge Dagger and gives access to items, checkpoints, quick-start battles and more. I didn't use the menu, just installed it for the modified Edge Dagger.
TO make Hyakki fight less bullshit than Alan did once he made up EX4 ?

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes