Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
how do you remove queen harpy's corruption?
Only sure fire to remove any kind of corruption is defeating them in battle, i.e., through their bronze or platinum box if you've already beat that chapter or EX dungeon. This will remove 1 level of corruption from your passives. Confirmed

Hope this helps and stay safe!

Till next time.

Last edited:

bwardyunbip

Dec 15, 2019
Only sure fire to remove any kind of corruption is defeating them in battle, i.e., through their bronze or platinum box if you've already beat that chapter or EX dungeon. This will remove 1 level of corruption from your passives. Let me just confirm real quick, be back in 5 minutes
i haven't beat her once yet

bwardyunbip

Dec 15, 2019
Either it gets eaten or you and the demon spend the rest of eternity enjoying some slamming hot sex together.
if it gets eaten i want to know do you stop existing or live inside their mindscape/soul forever. Like Yuuma being eaten by Daji.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
how do you get past mormo at start of ex2
If I'm remembering correctly, I think that's the girl that offers you two choices, right? Just REFUSE to choose. That should really CANCEL her plans.

Haha man I crack myself up...
For real though if I'm remembering the right EX, you just need to hit X when the choice window pops up. If I'm not then uh... sorry.

Reactions: bwardyunbip

bwardyunbip

Dec 15, 2019
If I'm remembering correctly, I think that's the girl that offers you two choices, right? Just REFUSE to choose. That should really CANCEL her plans.

Haha man I crack myself up...
For real though if I'm remembering the right EX, you just need to hit X when the choice window pops up. If I'm not then uh... sorry.
this game makes zero sense
i'm trying to wake up but she makes him cum every single turn so i'm in an infinite loop of going nowhere.

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
this game makes zero sense
i'm trying to wake up but she makes him cum every single turn so i'm in an infinite loop of going nowhere.
The power of Intervention is one hell of an experience anyways to get past mormo and I'll add the guide entry later in this post but essentially you will fail the dance. When given a choice, press X to exert your influence and you'll gain a new set of choices, choose the first one to proceed to the next section. I can provide a video if you need me to, I have save backups to test it out.

Here's the guide entry as well:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Stay safe and good luck!

Till next time.

Reactions: bwardyunbip
4.20 star(s) 20 Votes