theryo2001

Dec 2, 2018
I'm sorry, I really did try searching but it seems like the info is scattered everywhere. What are all the routes/endings and how do you get them?

reysv

Jul 25, 2021
I'm playing a prepatched version 8.06, whenever a scene with Micah or Daiji is involved the game crashes with this message:
" Script 'Gaijinizer Patchmaker' line 1895: RGSSError occurred.
failed to create bitmap"

Any idea how to solve it? :'(

Yolooogame

Oct 20, 2019
Hello, so I deleted my saves by mistake and I was currently at the chapter 3-2 or 3-3 (where I have to fight the final boss Arachnee) does anyone have it because I would like to continue the story without having to restart from the beginning ...
Thanks !

Ps: I tried the previous saves from other people but I can't choose a selected chapter (it's only a gallery mode)

Nom Thy Djinn

Feb 15, 2022
So, maybe I'm a dumbass, but can someone help? I cannot get past the Iron Maiden in 1-3. For whatever reason, after the fourth struggle for her battle, she outright kills me and everywhere I've looked for guides etc, just flat out says that I have to take items, or doesnt have any actual helpful info, and I've tried EVERYTHING. Every single time it's just "oh you're winning! Now die." I've tried taking items to offset things, and even on easy with max will,vit, and minimum lust she just kills me and my only options are to give up, "become food" or rest. Doing any does nothing. Like, am I meant to do a malicious route first or something? Because I cant get past her despite hurting no demons prior.

Edit: Nevermind, I was so rage fueled I didnt see the help above. God I feel dumb...

Last edited:

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
So, maybe I'm a dumbass, but can someone help? I cannot get past the Iron Maiden in 1-3. For whatever reason, after the fourth struggle for her battle, she outright kills me and everywhere I've looked for guides etc, just flat out says that I have to take items, or doesnt have any actual helpful info, and I've tried EVERYTHING. Every single time it's just "oh you're winning! Now die." I've tried taking items to offset things, and even on easy with max will,vit, and minimum lust she just kills me and my only options are to give up, "become food" or rest. Doing any does nothing. Like, am I meant to do a malicious route first or something? Because I cant get past her despite hurting no demons prior.
if im not wrong you need to do a speed run (skip the conversation) and use the new special struggle (dont remember the name but have coffin in) 5 times

Crestrial

Mar 15, 2019
1651004993998.png

Eeeehhhh uhhhhh hmmm.... So any ideas why this happens when you try to persuade Micah?
I mean you can't complain but still. Pretty damn exploitable too if you equip the friendship bracelet because unlike bronze boxes you don't need to wait for the rest between, you can just immediately re-enter combat with her.

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
View attachment 1778528

Eeeehhhh uhhhhh hmmm.... So any ideas why this happens when you try to persuade Micah?
I mean you can't complain but still. Pretty damn exploitable too if you equip the friendship bracelet because unlike bronze boxes you don't need to wait for the rest between, you can just immediately re-enter combat with her.
Well, it may happens because of your friendship with Camazotz. As far as I know Micah is possessed by one, so it would make sense.
Pretty sure it shouldn't happen since plot implies the opposite, but it is what it is.

Crestrial

Mar 15, 2019
I'm playing a prepatched version 8.06, whenever a scene with Micah or Daiji is involved the game crashes with this message:
failed to create bitmap"

Did you download the compressed version? My guess is that something may have been corrupted. The images it's looking for are there as far as I can tell.

Edit: Scratch that, it's not working period. Even unpatching the games doesn't fix it.

Last edited:

HunLepto

Aug 28, 2019
May I ask just how the hell can I get through the Genocide final boss? I read she was made literally unbeatable, which I doubted at first due to having a working tactic, but after taking a looking at her effective HP, I admit it's unbeatable with the amount of tools I can have. I want to cheat through it, but I have no idea how. I have cheat engine aswell, but I can't modify the stat numbers for some reason. The added debug menu through a mod is not enough and can also make me get insta-killed if I change my armor (I'm on Suicidal). And I definitely don't know how I can unlock the normal cheat codes for the game (unless that's just a really unusable window).

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
May I ask just how the hell can I get through the Genocide final boss? I read she was made literally unbeatable, which I doubted at first due to having a working tactic, but after taking a looking at her effective HP, I admit it's unbeatable with the amount of tools I can have. I want to cheat through it, but I have no idea how. I have cheat engine aswell, but I can't modify the stat numbers for some reason. The added debug menu through a mod is not enough and can also make me get insta-killed if I change my armor (I'm on Suicidal). And I definitely don't know how I can unlock the normal cheat codes for the game (unless that's just a really unusable window).
I posted my version of this game. It should have an .exe called "ScriptAddOn". It buffs the ultimate weapon of G route and balance the fight as it was until v7.02.
You can also download it from on #useful-links (it's a MEGA link).

Dr.robot22

Feb 18, 2018
failed to create bitmap"

I'm having the same issue...

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
how do you kill mother rabbit for genocide route. i got 8 rabbit fur then she stopped appearing and idk how to kill her
You have to trigger a message like "There are no enemies left" or something. If not, try reading two notes (one at the crumbling house and other at the safe room before the next area). An event should trigger when trying to leave the area to finish the chapter (similar as True Mercy route).

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes