TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Compare their shadow direction and the direction you take the first time. The green statue's shadow points left in the first screen and you go up. So when it points right.... I only understand this after seeing those images though.
There's a good 50/50 chance either I'm stupid or this riddle is, and quite frankly I'm willing to bet on both.

• Haha
Reactions: bwardyunbip

Test202

Oct 4, 2020
What the hell is up with that download link for windows ANAONFILE? Tried to use it and my antivirus went ham. Jesus...

Lethiur1

Feb 18, 2019
Do I need to lose 3 times when I meet Haru and Liz to get their scenes in the book or can I get them later? Just asking to know if I need to farm some money for the scenes

FirstForm

Apr 8, 2020
Do I need to lose 3 times when I meet Haru and Liz to get their scenes in the book or can I get them later? Just asking to know if I need to farm some money for the scenes
If u want them later in one of the rooms u will get all scenes so farming money will also help u there.

Jun 6, 2020
I'm a little lost here. Is EX4 translated? Or did you guys complete it with a MTL? I have been checking the OP for quite a while now but I didn't see any updates on the translation progress.

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
I'm a little lost here. Is EX4 translated? Or did you guys complete it with a MTL? I have been checking the OP for quite a while now but I didn't see any updates on the translation progress.
EX4 has been translated since December. If you check the ULMF link in the OP, the file labeled ShriftPatchv3.4 at the bottom of their OP is the patch with EX4 translated.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Any guesses on what that eye was that said "father."? What Monster'n Girl does this game refer to. I don't know the exact name or of there is sequel or prequels etc.

Vesperr

Sep 11, 2018
Out of curiosity I ended the game on almost true mercy, I killed Daji at the end. The new ending was quite intresting, that was just neutral ending A. Are there any big differences in neutral endings A, B and C, or are the just minor changes? Don't realy wanna replay the whole game just for that.

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
Out of curiosity I ended the game on almost true mercy, I killed Daji at the end. The new ending was quite intresting, that was just neutral ending A. Are there any big differences in neutral endings A, B and C, or are the just minor changes? Don't realy wanna replay the whole game just for that.
Well, the outcome on each ending is different according to how much Magic you get at the end of the route. I'll summarize them:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The requirements, among other things, are listed on this .txt

Vesperr

Sep 11, 2018
Well, the outcome on each ending is different according to how much Magic you get at the end of the route. I'll summarize them:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The requirements, among other things, are listed on this .txt
Nice, thanks a lot. So they are diffrent. Might do B and C later.

mantaalpha

Nov 16, 2021
okay for the life of my i cannot figure out how to get through the second lampa room. I cant struggle out of the traps or the pollen fast enough and the walkthrough is unavailable (at least for me) any help to be had? Is there an actual button i should be spamming and not just left right?

123bandit

Aug 6, 2021
Is there a Black Fox fight? I got a save that has all EX's (including 4) beat but the crystal in the big room still says its not freed. Why is this?

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes