TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
hi, i'm currently close to the end of my very first normal playthrough, but struggle with beating daiji. both the guide from 2020 as well as cushion-kun tell me that i need hell break among other skills and whatnot, but i'm lacking the SP for that (how do you get them again? was it losing?). now, i'm somewhat aware that there are different routes and an EX mode, but i don't know much about it and don't want to shoot me in the foot by messing things up. for example i have 6 assist points and aren't sure how freely i can/shoud spend them. the mind corruption option straight up says that choosing it will be recorded "against me".
so yeah, i already have 2 levels of handicap against daiji and aren't sure how best to proceed now. important for me is not to get blocked out of the EX mode (if that is even a thing, idk). some advise woud be apprechiated.
You get SP by bonding with demons in My Room, as well as from Compendium Completion Rewards. Also, spending Assist Points will lock you out of True Mercy.

Reactions: Nait Sieve

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
You get SP by bonding with demons in My Room, as well as from Compendium Completion Rewards. Also, spending Assist Points will lock you out of True Mercy.
thanks. true mercy is an ending i assume? does not getting that lock me out of EX mode? i'll probably restart eventually anyway, as i slaughtered the barghests in the beginning (it felt better to level up than not to level up) and missed quite a few characters in my room. for now getting to the EX mode is my main priority.

Deleted member 3931217

Jul 15, 2021
thanks. true mercy is an ending i assume? does not getting that lock me out of EX mode? i'll probably restart eventually anyway, as i slaughtered the barghests in the beginning (it felt better to level up than not to level up) and missed quite a few characters in my room. for now getting to the EX mode is my main priority.
you need to have a bond with certain demons to unluck the ex story missions.

javadoca

Apr 18, 2019
It has been mentioned before on this thread but certain scenes with Daji will cause the game to crash with the error message reading "Script 'Gaijinizer Patchmaker' line 1895: RGSS Error occurred. Failed to create bitmap" has this been fixed?
Every time I'm almost winning against her, this error happens and then I have to start over.

Kribles

Jul 12, 2021
I would like to play this game, but it feels so unfair, for example, im on the Empuse fight, but I literally cant attack because she does the binding attack tht I have to struggle out of 3 times before escaping, and then I have to spend the time that shes stunned after me escaping getting back my willpower and bringing my lust down, to the point were i dont even get to attack.

bwardyunbip

Dec 15, 2019
I would like to play this game, but it feels so unfair, for example, im on the Empuse fight, but I literally cant attack because she does the binding attack tht I have to struggle out of 3 times before escaping, and then I have to spend the time that shes stunned after me escaping getting back my willpower and bringing my lust down, to the point were i dont even get to attack.
sylph storm boosts evasion

boomerdude12

Feb 5, 2018
Alright so, I have an update.

I ended up brute forcing the thing by editing the RPGmaker file itself. There are two variables that need to be set before you get the dialogue where her note tells you about going back in time. *FUCK IF I KNOW WHAT THOSE VARIABLES ARE* because everything in the RPGmaker editor is in Japanese, but it seems there's extra flags you need to set beyond just playing the game normally.

For anyone who comes here later with the same issue, if the note just says goodbye you're missing the variables, you want her to pull a "....but if you're not satisfied with this..." or something like that, and then she'll tell you the rest. If you're not getting that extra dialogue, I dunno, try maxing out affection with everyone or finding some extra dialogue with her somewhere? I'm sick of troubleshooting this issue.

Edit: The fight after has the fox mention "the twins" so I'm guessing you're supposed to fight...whoever they are first. I skipped the cursed doll's sub quest, so maybe something there?
so apparently i couldn't get the original text to appear but go to page 15 if u want the full guide

boomerdude12

Feb 5, 2018
Btw does anyone have the EX4 files because thats all i havent done and i want to do that and the final boss before shrift 2 fully comes out.

Deleted member 3931217

Jul 15, 2021
Btw does anyone have the EX4 files because thats all i havent done and i want to do that and the final boss before shrift 2 fully comes out.
you have years of time then till shrift 2 is completed. Anyways, someone probably already uploaded a save file before ex4 in this thread, use the search function.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Alright, saves for everyone. :coffee:

The Loss-Folder should also have some of your old saves Facha1234.
This might be a dumb question but how do you use these saves? I put them in the save file and the game still treats me like it doesn't have them i can only start from the beginning, can't view any loss scenes either.

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
do i understand it correctly that the EX levels aren't really repeatable? i noticed that there are bronze boxes for some of the girls, and that you can revisit certain scenes with the mementos, but the vampires and fairies (ex2 and ex3 i think) aren't available by either. viewing loss scenes from the main menu works, but being able to (re)play the levels and fights woud be great.
This might be a dumb question but how do you use these saves? I put them in the save file and the game still treats me like it doesn't have them i can only start from the beginning, can't view any loss scenes either.
the PublicData.rvdata2 file is your global save data. it doesn't belong in the save folder, instead it's one step above in your game folder. you need to overwrite your own version of it, so best make sure to make a backup.

Julbot1

Nov 13, 2017
It would be appreciated if OP could update the download links with the prepatched 8.07 version. Manually updating the translation doesn't seem to work for a lot of people and the links to prepatched version scattered around the thread are all dead.

javadoca

Apr 18, 2019
It would be appreciated if OP could update the download links with the prepatched 8.07 version. Manually updating the translation doesn't seem to work for a lot of people and the links to prepatched version scattered around the thread are all dead.
True. I've tried that also.

Nevart

May 4, 2020
...And here is the complete Ver. 8.07 with Debug-Mode and certain other adjustments for the Genocide-Route. :coffee:

ATTENTION!

First time players should refrain from using Debug as it is not only very easy to break the game (and not just with stats/items), but also to get spoiled. Be warned. Should you decide to use it after completing the game (highly recommended) then make sure to back up your save/global files.

Also, delete the 7 MAIL text documents. I forgot to do it, sorry.
Do not open them... unless you are into bricking your game and being forced to download and play it all over again from the beginning. Again, you've been warned.

And last, but not least: Open the game via to avoid getting any errors.

---------

The Save-Files from my last post are naturally all compatible as well.

Have fun!

Last edited:

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
For returning/veteran players
oh, i'm actually pretty new in here. just finished my first attempt with the neutral ending a few days back and jumped on your save files to see the ex content. i hope that doesn't come of as unthankful, but to (clueless) me it seems strange that you made files for after ex3 and after ex4 (or after whatever comes after that), but none for right after the "good" ending. to me it appears finishing the normal game with all the requirements is the biggest issue. but then again, i may be wrong.
that all said, no idea what .07 brings (translations for ex4 woud be my wild guess), but thanks for the share!

Reactions: Nevart
4.20 star(s) 20 Votes