Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
How do I beat the spider girl in ex 3
As far as I know, it's just like any normal fight. If you feel like your lust bar increases to much use the frost skill that reduces your lust gained.
Can anyone tell me what's entry 107 in the book? I know it's daji's but not how to unlock it.
107 it's called "Captive Waltz". You must lose to Daji's slime form by failing her QTE.
im over here trying to get the spider demon [Arachne sama] to not kill herself kinda need some clues
You need to befriend both Lampas and Empuse (try maxing out their affection), then try completing the chapter. Note that you can't access my room from chapter 3-2 (Arachne stage). To do so, you can go back to a previous stage through chapter select option.

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
How do I beat the spider girl in ex 3
what kind of build are you running? iirc ice works
also if you want to one shot her the rocket launcher from ex1 can do it if all the rockets hit but rng.
she's not super strong or anything you just have to avoid staring at her breast
if you beat her a few times and go the wrong way in the forest. she will offer to carry kazuya to the exit. if you have kazuya drink from her during this you unlock her second gameover

bwardyunbip

Dec 15, 2019
what kind of build are you running? iirc ice works
also if you want to one shot her the rocket launcher from ex1 can do it if all the rockets hit but rng.
she's not super strong or anything you just have to avoid staring at her breast
if you beat her a few times and go the wrong way in the forest. she will offer to carry kazuya to the exit. if you have kazuya drink from her during this you unlock her second gameover
happy end

LordofWTF

Sep 9, 2021
for everyone thinking about using the debug button please for all that is unholy dont unless you know that language i didnt an d kinda fucked my game up on permanate genocide which i did not want also forgot to mention the google lens works wonders lol

Last edited:
Mar 1, 2022
All of the saves I've been able to find seem to be missing some of the loss scenes. When you look in the game files there appears to be a handful of scenes I have never seen. I don't know if they are just unused images, but if they are not does anyone have a save file with all the loss scenes unlocked? All the ones I've seen in this thread are missing some scenes.

LordofWTF

Sep 9, 2021
As far as I know, it's just like any normal fight. If you feel like your lust bar increases to much use the frost skill that reduces your lust gained.

107 it's called "Captive Waltz". You must lose to Daji's slime form by failing her QTE.

You need to befriend both Lampas and Empuse (try maxing out their affection), then try completing the chapter. Note that you can't access my room from chapter 3-2 (Arachne stage). To do so, you can go back to a previous stage through chapter select option.
so about the spider killing itself even when i have lampa bonded and empuse bonded as well some odd reason she still ends up killing herself. do i need to exhaust their dialog as well?

Desteron1698

Mar 7, 2019
so about the spider killing itself even when i have lampa bonded and empuse bonded as well some odd reason she still ends up killing herself. do i need to exhaust their dialog as well?
Better check befor this chapter. Lampas and Empuse needed be in 100. If you moved your save, one time i have one girl have relations 99 bonded.

Reactions: Nevart

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
Are you following True Mercy route correctly? If so, did you just rewind to the moment before Arachne's fight? Because that may be an issue, but I'm unsure since I don't fully know up to which point global save records your decisions and outcomes.
Otherwise, getting both Lampas and Empuse affection maxed should be ok. If not, try watching their bonding event as well.

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
thank you so much do you happen to know how to carry previous progress in? It seems like despite replacing my save file somethings are still missing or out of place. the game's treating me as if i had just begun playing
Do you transfer global save as well? That file carries your decisions and routes taken, as well as compendium and loss scenes.

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes