larsiblasi95

Dec 22, 2017
Hello there. I have moved my saves from ver 8.06 into the new 8.07 to play EX 4 properly translated but i seem to be stuck now on the Vampire girl fight (viscilla is her name iirc).
After beating her and trying to move to the next layer my game goes black and it get this error Message .
I dont really know how to proceed from here, is there some sort of additional Content that can be found to complete the Data Files?

oppailover6is9

Feb 14, 2022
Hello there. I have moved my saves from ver 8.06 into the new 8.07 to play EX 4 properly translated but i seem to be stuck now on the Vampire girl fight (viscilla is her name iirc).
After beating her and trying to move to the next layer my game goes black and it get this error Message .
I dont really know how to proceed from here, is there some sort of additional Content that can be found to complete the Data Files?
i got the same errors as you. is there no fix to this?

FirstForm

Apr 8, 2020
i got the same errors as you. is there no fix to this?
Delete that file from folder and place this one

syuuki167

May 29, 2020
Hi the installation tag is not clearly. we have one link seem like a main game and second link is dlc. but the problem is both are heavy on download size. I was just wondering do we have to download both or just one.

Sycthus

Jul 13, 2017
So I'm re downloading the game after some time, and am having an old problem that I can't seem to fix the usual way.
It's the .Net framework required to use the patcher. Usually I just click yes and it takes me to the correct one to download, but now I click yes and nothing happens. I've tried downloading like 6 different versions of .net framework with no luck (both x32 and x86). And every mention of this issue here just has someone saying to click yes and it'll sort itself.
Anyone know the correct version of .net framework needed for the patcher?

Sycthus

Jul 13, 2017
Nevermind, tried looking one last time and finally came across a solution that worked.
To fix the .Net framework needed for patcher error I went here: and installed the Runtime Installer and Windows desktop Runtime, both x86.
That finally let me run the patcher.

Reactions: abagobolas

Qourk

Aug 5, 2019
...And here is the complete Ver. 8.07 with Debug-Mode and certain other adjustments for the Genocide-Route. :coffee:

IMPORTANT (NEW PLAYERS):
First time players should refrain from using Debug as it is not only very easy to break the game (and not just with stats/items), but also to get spoiled. Be warned.

Also, delete the 7 MAIL text documents. I forgot to do it, sorry.
Do not open them.

And last, but not least: Open the game via Emulator to avoid getting any errors.

---------

For returning/veteran players (Nait Sieve):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
----------

The Save-Files from my last post are naturally all compatible.

Have fun!

MEGA
So i downloaded this and transferred my save, but for some reason i can't make new saves?

EDIT: NVM i am an idiot and forgot how saving in this game works

Last edited:
Reactions: Nevart

Cakei

Aug 30, 2017
if i dont prevent Archeny for her suicide, (fucking sore loser), that mean i cant get the true mercy ending?

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes