LordofWTF

Sep 9, 2021
so managed to get the spider and everyone else then on true mercy got done with ex 3 but on ex 2 hecate is a bitch to deal with and im in a situation where she is repeatedly saving and loading and im in a loop that never ends until i find a way but how to i stop this taunting bitch cause im bout to smack the shit out of her

Desteron1698

Mar 7, 2019
so managed to get the spider and everyone else then on true mercy got done with ex 3 but on ex 2 hecate is a bitch to deal with and im in a situation where she is repeatedly saving and loading and im in a loop that never ends until i find a way but how to i stop this taunting bitch cause im bout to smack the shit out of her
page 15

Bjorkinstein

Feb 23, 2019
I'm a little late to the party, haha, but I only just downloaded this game and I am incredibly surprised and elated at the option of a genocide route. At least, that's where it looks like I'm going. Looking forward to this!

Bjorkinstein

Feb 23, 2019
So am I missing something in the genocide route? You have to kill standard mobs ten times to be able to craft the next item, but Mother Rabbit disappeared after 8 encounters and it seems there's nothing I can do with only 8 clumps of fur. I tried reading the letters and looking for her in the graveyard like you would when befriending her but she doesn't appear and I can't find her to kill her.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
So am I missing something in the genocide route? You have to kill standard mobs ten times to be able to craft the next item, but Mother Rabbit disappeared after 8 encounters and it seems there's nothing I can do with only 8 clumps of fur. I tried reading the letters and looking for her in the graveyard like you would when befriending her but she doesn't appear and I can't find her to kill her.
I... think that's normal? Not sure though... I know one demon was at 8 instead of 10 for me, but I can't remember which one it was.
Did you play through a different route first? Genocide got locked to playthrough 2+.

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
1) You get to kill her until she's gone/won't spawn anymore (usually, a message indicating this pops up) so you can move on. A way to know this is trying the next area looking for odd interations or checking if your save file is red (blue=good boi, white=neutral, red=ba boi). If not red, you may done something wrong.
2) Note trying Genocide route as first route is useless since you're locked out of it until you finish your first run (any other ending).

Reactions: Nevart

Bjorkinstein

Feb 23, 2019
I... think that's normal? Not sure though... I know one demon was at 8 instead of 10 for me, but I can't remember which one it was.
Did you play through a different route first? Genocide got locked to playthrough 2+.
Whaaaaaaaat? No, first playthrough, that's too bad. So if I go through this like a genocide route and do all the genocide route stuff I'll just get a neutral ending instead? Bummer, dude

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Whaaaaaaaat? No, first playthrough, that's too bad. So if I go through this like a genocide route and do all the genocide route stuff I'll just get a neutral ending instead? Bummer, dude
Yeah, you get forced into neutral right when you meet Haru & Liz if it's your first playthrough. Unfortunately you gotta play through the game fully once, then disable NG+ benefits and start a new game to do genocide proper.

Bjorkinstein

Feb 23, 2019
Yeah, you get forced into neutral right when you meet Haru & Liz if it's your first playthrough. Unfortunately you gotta play through the game fully once, then disable NG+ benefits and start a new game to do genocide proper.
Haru and Liz? Are those the two cat demons that try to keep the key from you after getting the potion from the Tenuki? I did think it was weird there wasn't a genocide option, I guess I'll just finish the game as neutral then. Thanks friend

DarkSunKris

Dec 8, 2022
how to remove ng+ buffs for genocide ending after passing ex-4? I went through the neutral ending, the true ending and the ex ending, but I don’t understand at all how to just start the genocide

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
how to remove ng+ buffs for genocide ending after passing ex-4? I went through the neutral ending, the true ending and the ex ending, but I don’t understand at all how to just start the genocide
You don't. At least from what I've heard, anyways, and I wouldn't put it past the dev.
Copy your publicdata.rv2 file and saves folder into a different folder to back it up, then delete both from your SHRIFT folder. It'll reset basically all of your progress, and you'll have to do another "first" playthrough, but you'll be able to do genocide after that.

DarkSunKris

Dec 8, 2022
You don't. At least from what I've heard, anyways, and I wouldn't put it past the dev.
Copy your publicdata.rv2 file and saves folder into a different folder to back it up, then delete both from your SHRIFT folder. It'll reset basically all of your progress, and you'll have to do another "first" playthrough, but you'll be able to do genocide after that.
I have already tried this, but the event with the lamp does not work for me when we raise the last battery, and then in 2-1 cats cannot be killed in any way and then the genocide is canceled

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
I have already tried this, but the event with the lamp does not work for me when we raise the last battery, and then in 2-1 cats cannot be killed in any way and then the genocide is canceled
You put your saves and publicdata.rv2 into a completely different folder, then took them out of your SHRIFT folder somehow (whether by putting them into a different one or deleting them) and it still didn't work? I... have no clue then, honestly. Usually most of that stuff is stored into the publicdata.rv2 by the dev to make it transfer through saves, so I figured that clearing it out along with your saves would work. If not, then... unfortunately I've got no idea. Sorry, man.

DarkSunKris

Dec 8, 2022
You put your saves and publicdata.rv2 into a completely different folder, then took them out of your SHRIFT folder somehow (whether by putting them into a different one or deleting them) and it still didn't work? I... have no clue then, honestly. Usually most of that stuff is stored into the publicdata.rv2 by the dev to make it transfer through saves, so I figured that clearing it out along with your saves would work. If not, then... unfortunately I've got no idea. Sorry, man.
I repeated it again to the neutral ending, now on ng + I can’t kill anyone now. Killing turns out to be current at the start without ng +, but there the situation is the one that I described above

DarkSunKris

Dec 8, 2022
Please can you tell me how to disable ng+ benefits?

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes