Cakei

Aug 30, 2017
Yes, unfortunately you need to max out and bond with every single demon... even her.
That really really... bad honestly, she is the only i hate with all my almight, if i make a rank about my most hated monster girl are like this:
Archeny<Titanoboa<Echo<Empuse(bcuz she kill everyone on the underground base)<Daji but with very low esteem (also her multiples forms are a little bit +),<Camazots<Lampas<Mukuro<Barghest<Rabbit Mother<Lucy<Nina.
Basically everthing until Lampas, i really dont like it... Damm even MGQ Paradox have better monsters.
Still i went complety blind first time and get the B Neutral ending so dont know if i miss some ohter monster girl.
But i mean to get her if i start from the Beginning?, doing the right things of course (following the guide).

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
That really really... bad honestly, she is the only i hate with all my almight, if i make a rank about my most hated monster girl are like this:
Archeny<Titanoboa<Echo<Empuse(bcuz she kill everyone on the underground base)<Daji but with very low esteem (also her multiples forms are a little bit +),<Camazots<Lampas<Mukuro<Barghest<Rabbit Mother<Lucy<Nina.
Frankly I hate... literally all of them besides Mukuro and Sphinx, they're like the only forgivable ones IMO.
Still i went complety blind first time and get the B Neutral ending so dont know if i miss some ohter monster girl.
But i mean to get her if i start from the Beginning?, doing the right things of course (following the guide).
I think you probably do have to restart, yeah.
You've gotta get everyone and max out all their bonds for true mercy, without killing even a single demon. So, spare at the end of every fight, running works as well if you don't want to be bothered. Make sure to get them all to 100 affection by Bonding with them in "My Room". Specifically, to spare and recruit Arachne, you need to max out Lampas and Empuse before 3 - 2. To spare and recruit Titanoboa, you need to save in 3 - 1 on a different slot then reload it after reading the note in 3 - 3, then follow the instructions on that note. You should be pretty much fine, all the others should be kinda self explanatory besides that.

bwardyunbip

Dec 15, 2019
Basically everthing until Lampas, i really dont like it... Damm even MGQ Paradox have better monsters.
MGQ has hundreds of monster girls who fuck and or eat men to death. Like Archeny

Cakei

Aug 30, 2017
MGQ has hundreds of monster girls who fuck and or eat men to death. Like Archeny
That why I quote Paradox and not the main MGQ, my problem with Archeny is she think we are the same, as eating or killing animals to live, well sore looser archeny at least we dont torture or make the animals suffers that are for consume. Oh and also, unless I miss something, on the Echo notes, it reads that at least Echos can eat meat or something and they can sustain, not so much but still, so I guess it the same to other monsters.
And if it was me I prefer the first ending I get, Neutral B and never touch it again.
Don't take this to personal, I am here mostly for the collab on MGQ Paradox and see the EX stage and the crossover thing.
Peace

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: bwardyunbip

bwardyunbip

Dec 15, 2019
That why I quote Paradox and not the main MGQ, my problem with Archeny is she think we are the same, as eating or killing animals to live, well sore looser archeny at least we dont torture or make the animals suffers that are for consume. Oh and also, unless I miss something, on the Echo notes, it reads that at least Echos can eat meat or something and they can sustain, not so much but still, so I guess it the same to other monsters.
And if it was me I prefer the first ending I get, Neutral B and never touch it again.
Don't take this to personal, I am here mostly for the collab on MGQ Paradox and see the EX stage and the crossover thing.
Peace
"my problem with Archeny is she think we are the same, as eating or killing animals to live, well sore looser archeny at least we dont torture or make the animals suffers that are for consume." She is wrong, humans are objectively worse than demons.
"Cruel" Demons like Arachne are less common than ones like Barghest or Lampas or even Echo. Demons don't torture humans they provide them sweet pleasures in exchange for their lives, the worst demons do is cause emotional distress such as fear and helplessness, humanity does that and far worse. :(
We humans(not all but still many of us) hunt down, torture, abuse, skin or cook alive our livestock and prey by the millions every single day, inflicting agonizing pain and terror upon helpless animals. Demons and Succubi are very kind and moral by comparison so you're just really Wrong.
Have a Holly Jolly Christmas!

Last edited:

Cakei

Aug 30, 2017
"my problem with Archeny is she think we are the same, as eating or killing animals to live, well sore looser archeny at least we dont torture or make the animals suffers that are for consume." She is wrong, humans are objectively worse than demons.
"Cruel" Demons like Arachne are less common than ones like Barghest or Lampas or even Echo. Demons don't torture humans they provide them sweet pleasures in exchange for their lives, the worst demons do is cause emotional distress such as fear and helplessness, humanity does that and far worse. :(
We humans(not all but still many of us) hunt down, torture, abuse, skin or cook alive our livestock and prey by the millions every single day, inflicting agonizing pain and terror upon helpless animals. Demons and Succubi are very kind and moral by comparison so you're just really Wrong.
Have a Holly Jolly Christmas!
I dunno man, we humans consume animal food to exist, and unless of course some endangered species exists, apart from what is consumed the most, there has been no problem, about what we hunt, torture, etc, everyone has a different opinion, and unless you consume the whole animal without processed... It's just normal procedure to consume animals food.
When Yuuha ask Kazuya what happen to one of the pilots to deliver the E-xx, It is there when you realize the value of a person, but that's doesn't mean that a animal value is less to a person but if you have a really close family member or friend, obviously you do not want anything to happen to them or they give you the news that they were eaten without her consent, even if they were give pleasure in exchange of be eaten, and do you see what happen with those mini spider, they melt the low half to be perseve and consume, and if you be rescue you live without legs...
and that monsters or demons are good... It varies a lot from story to story, game or interpretation, but in this game, honestly no, they are not good. If it wasn't for the Older One or Chara's representation of Genocide route you take out dangerous monsters without the repercussion of the Genocide route.
Anyway sorry for the long talk, I want to clarify my posture on this game, and don't take this personal.
Merry Christmas to all.

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
I said my stance on it serveral times by now, so i agree with the following point; If it weren't for the way the Genocide route is presented, i don't think many of us would have spared most of the demons here, since their first impressions to most of them are quite bad.

you just can't make a dangerous villain and then turn around and go "lets forget about that bloodshed, ain't she just the cutest waifu" once they are befriended.

RobotZN

Jun 21, 2018
Stumbled upon another error playing ex 4 missing files again
having this issue too
it seems to be related to the files being named the wrong thing for some reason, since there's nothing wrong with the images
Had the previous issue too and all it took was renaming that one to the name of the posted file

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
so about the spider killing itself even when i have lampa bonded and empuse bonded as well some odd reason she still ends up killing herself. do i need to exhaust their dialog as well?
She kills herself? I've never seen that scene?

bwardyunbip

Dec 15, 2019
I dunno man, we humans consume animal food to exist, and unless of course some endangered species exists, apart from what is consumed the most, there has been no problem, about what we hunt, torture, etc, everyone has a different opinion, and unless you consume the whole animal without processed... It's just normal procedure to consume animals food.
When Yuuha ask Kazuya what happen to one of the pilots to deliver the E-xx, It is there when you realize the value of a person, but that's doesn't mean that a animal value is less to a person but if you have a really close family member or friend, obviously you do not want anything to happen to them or they give you the news that they were eaten without her consent, even if they were give pleasure in exchange of be eaten, and do you see what happen with those mini spider, they melt the low half to be perseve and consume, and if you be rescue you live without legs...
and that monsters or demons are good... It varies a lot from story to story, game or interpretation, but in this game, honestly no, they are not good. If it wasn't for the Older One or Chara's representation of Genocide route you take out dangerous monsters without the repercussion of the Genocide route.
Anyway sorry for the long talk, I want to clarify my posture on this game, and don't take this personal.
Merry Christmas to all.
Yeah I agree with you there, Humans and Demons are roughly the same. It's kill or be killed.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Am I ever going to know what this means?
1672183590295.png

And I honestly don't know where I stand on the subject of who is better or more evil. I never even asked myself that question about the monsters in this game. I guess I just judged them by the actions they took and not by their potential to do bad.

Cakei

Aug 30, 2017
Am I ever going to know what this means?
View attachment 2267835

And I honestly don't know where I stand on the subject of who is better or more evil. I never even asked myself that question about the monsters in this game. I guess I just judged them by the actions they took and not by their potential to do bad.
I mean on the first chapter, when you fight with the mantis girls, Yuulha say, she kill all the remaining that trying to escape, you see with the iron maiden second encounter, Lampas kill all hidden person's that trying to survive, and etc, keep going and you will see more. I am doing the true mercy path and see if I can change my mind.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
I mean on the first chapter, when you fight with the mantis girls, Yuulha say, she kill all the remaining that trying to escape, you see with the iron maiden second encounter, Lampas kill all hidden person's that trying to survive, and etc, keep going and you will see more. I am doing the true mercy path and see if I can change my mind.
Saving people should definitely come first. I just don't like that "kill or be killed" attitude. Life is more complicated than that. I was basically all for saving people but still make peace but also find some way to have consequentless H with all them@@!!! Like with Daji and Yami!!! Is it bad that even if there were severe lethal consequences I'd still do it for a chance to be with that purple, bombshell bodied, breasts wider than your shoulders KITSUNE!!!???

• I just jizzed my pants

Cakei

Aug 30, 2017
Saving people should definitely come first. I just don't like that "kill or be killed" attitude. Life is more complicated than that. I was basically all for saving people but still make peace but also find some way to have consequentless H with all them@@!!! Like with Daji and Yami!!! Is it bad that even if there were severe lethal consequences I'd still do it for a chance to be with that purple, bombshell bodied, breasts wider than your shoulders KITSUNE!!!???
Same dude, same, same mindset same everything, but when you cool analysis it... Is even possible to have some kind of coexistence or peace, with monsters that see all humans as food? Hell do you reach the fish girl and read the notes or the Micah girl and what happen to her?...
With the Undertale game I can have a Mercy one, bcuz they are not the mindset of kill of be killes, they just want to escape.

bwardyunbip

Dec 15, 2019
The Thirst
I simp for Daji too. Giving yourself to her will bring you eternal happiness so I'm right there with you. ;)

Reactions: avientone
4.20 star(s) 20 Votes