Nov 21, 2022
Yeah I really can't say I'd seek a truce with the demons that made those lamps or made a nest with cocooned people hanging from the ceiling. Maybe it's just about countermeasures or trying to make peace with the one's who will actually listen? Kinda like "how am I supposed to know if no one explained the rules beforehand"? I know that sounds dumb. If every reaction from a human is try to kill you before you kill me then everyone's kill'n and everyone's dying.

I never played Undertale. Any good? Where can I get it?
Yeah this is where Undertale and SHRIFT's mercy routes kinda fall flat because what exactly are you doing? In Undertale you're sparing a bunch of child murderers and SHRIFT you're sparing a bunch of rapists and some murderers which some would argue is worse if they weren't women lmao. In SHRIFT they try to write it off as "it's in their nature" or some shit but in reality you probably wouldn't be sparing a bunch of murderers/rapists in the hopes you can teach them that murder and rape is bad.

Nov 21, 2022
Is there a way to fight the black kitsune? I beat EX4 recently but the last crystal isn't lit up. I saw some comments saying that the fight isn't in the game yet.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Yeah this is where Undertale and SHRIFT's mercy routes kinda fall flat because what exactly are you doing? In Undertale you're sparing a bunch of child murderers and SHRIFT you're sparing a bunch of rapists and some murderers which some would argue is worse if they weren't women lmao. In SHRIFT they try to write it off as "it's in their nature" or some shit but in reality you probably wouldn't be sparing a bunch of murderers/rapists in the hopes you can teach them that murder and rape is bad.
That's true, especially if they killed a family member of mine. I'd go all "Punisher" on there buts!!

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
I have 95% of the Compendium and not all loss scenes but I started a new game and am currently battling Lampas. If anyone wants it here it is.

Edit: These saves are up to Daji fight. Maybe you won't have to go starting from lampas battle to get to EX4.

Last edited:
Nov 21, 2022
That option will have to be in another game. Can't access it now. :(
Wait do you mean I have to start over? Or is he adding that fight to the sequel instead of something. The version I have is the debug version but a lot of the menus are untranslated so if someone knows which number goes with which flag I'd be able to enable the flag that turns on that crystal.

Edit: Wait are you saying that it's a new game+ feature?

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
Wait do you mean I have to start over? Or is he adding that fight to the sequel instead of something. The version I have is the debug version but a lot of the menus are untranslated so if someone knows which number goes with which flag I'd be able to enable the flag that turns on that crystal.

Edit: Wait are you saying that it's a new game+ feature?
Black Fox is not implemented in the game yet. No one knows when will the dev add her and how. Instead, he's focusing on delivering Shrift 2.

Nov 21, 2022
Black Fox is not implemented in the game yet. No one knows when will the dev add her and how. Instead, he's focusing on delivering Shrift 2.
Ah thanks. I was just wondering because when I searched "black kitsune" I saw a 2 year old message theorising it'd be before SHRIFT 2. Maybe it might be something that ties into SHRIFT 2's story.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
For the longest time I thought that the Kage-Onna seen in pictures for SHRIFT II was actually the bad side of that black fox that was sealed away.

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
Ex4 is already out ? The end of Ex3 tease the Ex4 but it doesn't seem to be done. And when we go in the crystal, the character talk in japanese so...

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Ex4 is already out ? The end of Ex3 tease the Ex4 but it doesn't seem to be done. And when we go in the crystal, the character talk in japanese so...
Ex4 is out and translated. Don't know why yours is in Japanese?

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
Ex4 is out and translated. Don't know why yours is in Japanese?
The link in the original post is still in 8.06 with the translation 3.3
So now i will buy the game on DLsite and i will apply the patch from ULMF.
I hope not to do tons of bullshit xD

EDIT : how to transfer my save from an older version of shrift ? just copy paste in the save data ?

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
The link in the original post is still in 8.06 with the translation 3.3
So now i will buy the game on DLsite and i will apply the patch from ULMF.
I hope not to do tons of bullshit xD

EDIT : how to transfer my save from an older version of shrift ? just copy paste in the save data ?
The saves and the PublicData.rvdata2

Needasweet

Feb 3, 2018
So, since EX4 has been recently translated, is the game in its final version or are we still missing additional content ? (as far as we know)

Ogrexin

Nov 25, 2020
Is there any way of saving this?
I finished on neutrual route 4, and when i started a new game and this happens when i attack the first barghest
It also happens when i try to change my name from the θ sign
I doubt ill play the game if there's no way saving this....

FirstForm

Apr 8, 2020
Is there any way of saving this?
I finished on neutrual route 4, and when i started a new game and this happens when i attack the first barghest
It also happens when i try to change my name from the θ sign
I doubt ill play the game if there's no way saving this....
Go to Gaijinizer->(Gaijinizer patch) and paste it there (make copy of the one you have just in case).

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes