Deleted member 3931217

Jul 15, 2021
ive been thinking about the kitsune fight and why the devs decided to make shrift 2. There is probably some connection to it with monster girl quest paradox part 3. Maybe Kazuya gets a powerupgrade or something like that and thats why they decided to wait.

Ogrexin

Nov 25, 2020
You mean here?
I'm a bit confused where you mean by 'there' since it's already in my game files, i made a copy of it though
Here it is

Also, important to note that i've already tried repatching and reinstalling the game

FirstForm

Apr 8, 2020
You mean here?
I'm a bit confused where you mean by 'there' since it's already in my game files, i made a copy of it though
Here it is

Also, important to note that i've already tried repatching and reinstalling the game
Go to Gaijinizer->(Gaijinizer patch) and paste it there or replace it.

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
the game is very annoying. the chapter 1-2 in the dark room where you get bind and trance. very annoying.
It is. The accessory you get there is a bit better than those in ch2, but if you can't get it you could skip it and it will be completly fine.

Dakuraito0

Jan 13, 2021
Okay so i would like to make sure this that, the arrow key are the escape key right? because when i try to escape it doesn't work. Just want to make sure it's the key or i'm just dumb ty

Reactions: djbreezy43

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
so is the dlc already applyed to the game i tired to merg the dlc and the game togthere and it broke the script and removed the translations

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
Okay so i would like to make sure this that, the arrow key are the escape key right? because when i try to escape it doesn't work. Just want to make sure it's the key or i'm just dumb ty
If you reffer to Lampas' traps then those are Left & Right arrow keys. Those worked for me last time I played, you just need to smash those buttons hard.

Tobais

Aug 30, 2018
Delete that file from folder and place this one
Getting the same error as above. I tried replacing the file and the error is still persisting. Not sure what else I can do. The (copy) is the original I kept as a backup.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To clarify: I downloaded the mega for 8.07 that Nevart posted above. Played through the entire game just fine until ex4 then this started happening.

Last edited:

Deleted member 3931217

Jul 15, 2021
Getting the same error as above. I tried replacing the file and the error is still persisting. Not sure what else I can do. The (copy) is the original I kept as a backup.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To clarify: I downloaded the mega for 8.07 that Nevart posted above. Played through the entire game just fine until ex4 then this started happening.
try starting with a locale emulator?

HornyLee

Dec 12, 2021
hey guys can someone help me don't understand the stuff with the dlc, is that translated? can I download it individually or replace it somewhere?

Reactions: tacosnap123

Observer bananas

Jan 29, 2021
does anyone have the save file that has ex 1- 4? cuz i started to play on the 8.07 version which has ex 1-4 or if not the save file will do

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes