MordeHue?

Apr 30, 2019
Does anyone has a save file with true mercy(before fighting the fallen angel)+engagement ring? i want to see all maried ending

Last edited:

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
Does anyone has a save file with true mercy(before fighting the fallen angel)+engagement ring? i want to see all maried ending
The closest thing I can offer is before Daji's fight, but it's on Hardcore difficulty. You can find it by scrolling up.

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
the save file is true mercy and has engagement ring?
Last time I played it was almost a year, but I can tell it's true mercy route and at least it has the crafting materials for that ring.
Can someone tell me if EX4 is a collab only with MGQ Paradox, or are there other games as well?
The collab includes both MGQ Paradox and Super Monsters'n Girls.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
What redhead? And does anyone know any bizarre secrets about this game? Like things people may not know, scenes that only show up on certain conditions, or just weird facts about characters or there backgrounds? Anything.

Edit: And can you not rest in bed or drink tea if you want the genocide end?

Edit: Any chance we'll see her again?
1674876436253.png

Last edited:
Reactions: tacosnap123

bwardyunbip

Dec 15, 2019
What redhead? And does anyone know any bizarre secrets about this game? Like things people may not know, scenes that only show up on certain conditions, or just weird facts about characters or there backgrounds? Anything.

Edit: And can you not rest in bed or drink tea if you want the genocide end?
Her name is Mizuki.
"And does anyone know any bizarre secrets about this game?"
This game is based on a true story. :)

Reactions: DaiReth

bwardyunbip

Dec 15, 2019
Most fictional stories/settings have a basis in reality, another reality/multiverse/cosmology. Although in some ways they might be slightly different than how they were depicted in media. I commissioned a witch to search for the SHRIFT verse to make me an astral portal to it and I also got character bindings of Bugbear and Cheshire. I offered my soul to Cheshire which means that after I die she'll come collect me and it'll be like Kazuya's game over with her. :)

DaiReth

Oct 14, 2021
Most fictional stories/settings have a basis in reality, another reality/multiverse/cosmology. Although in some ways they might be slightly different than how they were depicted in media. I commissioned a witch to search for the SHRIFT verse to make me an astral portal to it and I also got character bindings of Bugbear and Cheshire. I offered my soul to Cheshire which means that after I die she'll come collect me and it'll be like Kazuya's game over with her. :)
...the things we do for love.....

• Thinking Face
Reactions: bwardyunbip

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
You've given me a new purpose in life..............FIND THE SHRIFTVERSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: bwardyunbip
4.20 star(s) 20 Votes