Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
I redid it AND IT STILL DIDN'T WORK!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT AM I DOING WRONG!!!???? HUNDREDS OF TIMES PLAYING THIS GAME AND I NEVER HAVE GOT THE GENOCIDE ROUTE!!!! WHAT DO I NEED TO DO!!!???? Liz and Haru approach me for the key and I never have the kill scene show up!! and Mother Rabbit never get's killed in the graveyard!!! WHAT'S GOING ON!!!!???
1st at all, which color is your savefile? Red=Genocide, Blue=Mercy and White=Neutral. If it's not red, you may done it the wrong way.
2nd, is it your first time playing? As said above, you can't do Genocide on your first route and must complete any other (except true salvation) before trying genocide. Also, trying genocide after true mercy will give you hypocrite instead (aka Genocide with extra conversation/dialog)
3rd, during ch1-1, have you seen a message which said Barghest won't spawn anymore?
4th, during ch1-2, have you seen a message which said Lampas won't spawn anymore?
5th, during ch1, did you make sure to NOT spare anyone's life? Also, have you noticed any unusual expression from Kazuya and/or Hyakki?
6th, during ch2-1, have you seen a message which said Mother Rabbit won't spawn anymore?
7th, during ch2-1, did you notice ny unusual expression from the shopkeeper (raccoon who sold you the medicine)?

If you did not any from 2-7, you must complete them in sequence.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
1st at all, which color is your savefile? Red=Genocide, Blue=Mercy and White=Neutral. If it's not red, you may done it the wrong way.
2nd, is it your first time playing? As said above, you can't do Genocide on your first route and must complete any other (except true salvation) before trying genocide. Also, trying genocide after true mercy will give you hypocrite instead (aka Genocide with extra conversation/dialog)
3rd, during ch1-1, have you seen a message which said Barghest won't spawn anymore?
4th, during ch1-2, have you seen a message which said Lampas won't spawn anymore?
5th, during ch1, did you make sure to NOT spare anyone's life? Also, have you noticed any unusual expression from Kazuya and/or Hyakki?
6th, during ch2-1, have you seen a message which said Mother Rabbit won't spawn anymore?
7th, during ch2-1, did you notice ny unusual expression from the shopkeeper (raccoon who sold you the medicine)?

If you did not any from 2-7, you must complete them in sequence.
I did everything on that list but no Genocide. It doesn't exist. 10 Million playthroughs and never seen it not even once. It doesn't exist.

Last edited:

Roxos

Apr 29, 2017
Is the black Kitsune after 100%ing the compendium not in the game or do I have wrong version or missed something?

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
I did everything on that list but no Genocide. It doesn't exist. 10 Million playthroughs and never seen it not even once. It doesn't exist.
Then I don't know how to help you. These are all the relevant things that should lead to that route.

Deleted member 3931217

Jul 15, 2021
I did everything on that list but no Genocide. It doesn't exist. 10 Million playthroughs and never seen it not even once. It doesn't exist. There is also an ending after the Genocide route, "Pardon End".

look up this dude and just do the same things that he does in his lets play.

There is also another ending in the Genocide route, "Pardon End" + you get a cool letter from Richard after getting one of the endings.

Last edited:

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
The genocide route is the exact same as it was before, the "update" was just one change: Making the final boss actually impossible without cheating.

It's the only morally correct route. Kazuya just goes off the deep end far too fast. Genuinely though, if you think any of the demons should be spared (besides Mukuro and Sphinx, they're the only good ones), please give your reasoning as to why.
I didn't played the genocide route, I don't know what happens in it.
But when I play a game, I don't play with "me". In Shrift, I play Kazuya and I try to make the choice Kazuya would do because he is a kind man. I don't think Kazuya would go berserk and kill everything. Maybe he'll kill some monster, but not everyone, trying to purify every places. The pure genocide route is the opposite of Kazuya. He just can't be like that.

But if you play and want to make the best moral choices, I think you are right, every demons should just die. They deserve it. And it's always self defence for ourself and the human kind.

Delta.Primis

Jul 16, 2021
so guys i have a massive problem i messed up during the echo chapter and dumped the powder in the water so i started a new game after that when i tried to unlock her this time by not being stupid and accidently pressing buttons that lead to decisions i do not want and she did not unlock i cant find her in her room do i have to start over this time cleaning the save data or can i still salvage this cuz i DO NOT wanna go through nina again she is the only boss i have to fight the urge to kill i hate that in order to unlock her i need to do a dance battle its the worst if i do have to do it all again can somebody give me a true mercy end save cuz im tired i have been at this for 2 days this game is hard and im losing the will to live the more i think about having to go trough that hell again PS i dont mind hard games i just hate dance games like the one in nina's battle nina is fine i have nothing against her i blame the devs for making me have a stroke every time i see nina on the screen for making me have ptsd when i see the word "lady" and for making me have an almost attack mode ultra instinct like reaction whenever i hear that music is this what u wanted dev's ? are u proud ? u turned a happy fella into a broken fella

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
so guys i have a massive problem i messed up during the echo chapter and dumped the powder in the water so i started a new game after that when i tried to unlock her this time by not being stupid and accidently pressing buttons that lead to decisions i do not want and she did not unlock i cant find her in her room do i have to start over this time cleaning the save data or can i still salvage this cuz i DO NOT wanna go through nina again she is the only boss i have to fight the urge to kill i hate that in order to unlock her i need to do a dance battle its the worst if i do have to do it all again can somebody give me a true mercy end save cuz im tired i have been at this for 2 days this game is hard and im losing the will to live the more i think about having to go trough that hell again PS i dont mind hard games i just hate dance games like the one in nina's battle nina is fine i have nothing against her i blame the devs for making me have a stroke every time i see nina on the screen for making me have ptsd when i see the word "lady" and for making me have an almost attack mode ultra instinct like reaction whenever i hear that music is this what u wanted dev's ? are u proud ? u turned a happy fella into a broken fella

Reactions: bwardyunbip

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
That's been asked before, No there is no lore reason it's just how he did the art. It is weird.
I thought that was so weird too but since nobody said anything about it I couldn't ask!!!! It did make sense when he was turned into a Barghest that one time. Maybe residual effects? :p

Edit: Eureka, it's gotta be HECATE'S curse~!!!!

Last edited:

Anderus1984

Jan 3, 2021
Hello, i am stuck at the begging of the game, when I enter a room with a console, it is where vendor demon appears. She says it's not wise to activate console because it will draw demon dogs. Then I have found ventilation exit where a body of security lie and there an exit from the ventilation. The thing I dont know what to do next. Its seems I cant use console to power the where I need to go. Nothing happens When I try use that console

Jacodu

Nov 26, 2022
Hello, i am stuck at the begging of the game, when I enter a room with a console, it is where vendor demon appears. She says it's not wise to activate console because it will draw demon dogs. Then I have found ventilation exit where a body of security lie and there an exit from the ventilation. The thing I dont know what to do next. Its seems I cant use console to power the where I need to go. Nothing happens When I try use that console
Seems like your game is bugged. Interacting with that thing is essential to baiting the dogs into the room while you use the opportunity to sneak through the ways all the way to the exit. If you CANT even interact with said console then yeah, better delete and reinstall the game to try again. Sorry for the incovenience.

Ahk0

Dec 26, 2019
So, how do I find Yami again?
I went through all of EX4 and never got any interaction with her afterwards or has her own "room", which was a shame and made me think I missed a scene with her.

Also got this "black fox" to defeat as well that I have no idea how to fight. I heard you are suppose to get 100% in that book, but also heard it's not implemented yet.

So anyone know the answer to these two?

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes