FirstForm

Apr 8, 2020
I have no idea what I'm doing in EX2 when it comes to fake Lampas, any ideas?
U mean the fight?? Here are Lampas fight tips:
if you like magic, fire magic is very effective for obvious reasons
wind magic does both damage and gets rid of her bindings
if you like guns more, machine pistol with stock and barghest's collar
for the pitch black rooms, upgraded pistol with barghest's collar.(to get collar u need to rise up barghest affection to 50)

BeenSolong

May 31, 2021
Tanuki leaf is sold by The profesor. You should have a ladder to her in Hell Gates main area. Gloves I belive are sold by the Tanuki in Haru&Liz's room, if you recruted them, that is.
it's already been 1 year late but.. i don't see it any pair of gloves.. :/

qwerfgh

Oct 19, 2019
Hey, I'm replaying the game again since I heard that the new version has some fun dlc on it.

Yet I can't get past the BS Lampas labyrinth anymore since my keyboard can no longer support the ridiculouis amount of bashing that's needed to get past it. Does anyone have a save past that point or knows a way to skip it?
You could also increase the response time for you keys on the keyboard.
If it's a PC, then just search for keyboard and you'll get those settings.

If they keyboard can't support it anymore (as in broken), then you'll likely have a lot of issues later.
So then the best thing would be to get a new keyboard or temporary plug in another extra when playing the game.

Some more advanced keyboard with software to them, do sometime allow you to set key response time and allow it to be very low. if you set 1 ms, then you should push through quickly, it can in general be done when there's macro keys.

Heidrian

Feb 23, 2018
Whats the name of the song that nina sang when you reach about 70+ ratings? Since I've also heard in my]r but with only the instruments and no vocals

Delta.Primis

Jul 16, 2021
thanks a lot but apperently i did not mess it up Echo was not seppose to show up right after i had to keep playing this game is good making me always be very carefull about what i do and how i do it still hate the nina fight though not gonna replay it just cuz of that also the last boss is insanity i till did not beat the game but i would still rather go up against her then nina

Delta.Primis

Jul 16, 2021
How do I run away from Titanoboa in 3-1?
if i remember corectly when u meet her first she will be eating a dude so u will need to first run back from where u came then go to the save zone see her rampage run the other way it will look like a dead end but u need to first go up then go down u will see titanoboa there then run back up and go trough the man hole into the sewer i beleave echo will tell u to go trough there after u have done as i said

Reactions: bwardyunbip

zufield

Mar 6, 2018
Yeah I got through, turns out I just wasn't fast enough with the fingers.

Although I have a different problem: I finished the parking lot but Camazotz hasn't shown up in my room.

e: I was able to fix this easily with a save editor. Game finished, True Mercy ending get.

Last edited:

Max545454

Feb 4, 2022
I'm kind of lost here, I'm trying true mercy route, but somehow the stray cat in the alley managed to make me lose but the talisment saved me. But then the cats disapeared and since then my saves have gone white instead of blue. Right now I'm at 3-1, do I need to restart the whole thing?

Vesperr

Sep 11, 2018
I'm kind of lost here, I'm trying true mercy route, but somehow the stray cat in the alley managed to make me lose but the talisment saved me. But then the cats disapeared and since then my saves have gone white instead of blue. Right now I'm at 3-1, do I need to restart the whole thing?
As far as I can tell, yes, you messed up. If you moved on and saved whitout getting the cats you are locked out of True Mercy.
You can go back via chapter select but finished events are finished. If you want True mercy youll have to restart.
Or I could give you my save file. I have saves before final battle, so you can just play the game and swap saves near the end.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Max545454

Max545454

Feb 4, 2022
As far as I can tell, yes, you messed up. If you moved on and saved whitout getting the cats you are locked out of True Mercy.
You can go back via chapter select but finished events are finished. If you want True mercy youll have to restart.
Or I could give you my save file. I have saves before final battle, so you can just play the game and swap saves near the end.
You would be my savior lol! I was also following a guide at the time to not mess up too.

Vesperr

Sep 11, 2018
You would be my savior lol! I was also following a guide at the time to not mess up too.
This save is right before final boss, all monster recruted and maxed, as a bonus it has all compendium enterys up to that point unlocked. Public data goes into main game folder rest into save folder. Have fun :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Max545454

LordofWTF

Sep 9, 2021
got my new computer and lost alot of files unfortunately i am unable to find the debug button can someone explain it to me on where i can find it cause i am unable to find it when i go to the main menu and the in game menu

Reactions: IchorFalls
4.20 star(s) 20 Votes