hornydud

Feb 5, 2023
i got the translated vers but how do i transfer my old save data to my new shrift 8.06? so i dont have to do the whole story again.

Last edited:

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Been a hot minute since I touched this game but I heard the dev fucked with genocide route, is that true?

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Been a hot minute since I touched this game but I heard the dev fucked with genocide route, is that true?
Yep. As of... I don't remember what version but I think version seven point something, it was made so that you're automatically forced into neutral instead of genocide on your first playthrough, and the final boss of genocide is impossible without cheating.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Yep. As of... I don't remember what version but I think version seven point something, it was made so that you're automatically forced into neutral instead of genocide on your first playthrough, and the final boss of genocide is impossible without cheating.
Damn that fucking sucks. Like I'm still gonna play the game but something I hate in games (especially route based ones) is being forced on a certain path to unlock others.

I imagine the dev did the same with the other routes? Or were they just singling out genocide route for some asinine reason?

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
I imagine the dev did the same with the other routes?
Nope. All other routes can be unlocked on playthrough one.
Or were they just singling out genocide route for some asinine reason?
People liked it better than true mercy. Dev threw a hissy fit. Even banned talking about it on their discord.
Granted, this is all secondhand information, so I'm unsure of how true it is, but...

Amord

Jan 18, 2021
Well. I tried everything I could think of. But every time without fail, when I clear the Vasilica fight in EX 4 and then try to activate the object to go further into the dungeon, it throws up that exact same reported error about missing images.

I tried moving the fixed images as instructed -- then I deleted them, and moved the fixed images in. I got Locale Emulator and ran it as Administrator on Japanese, still throws up the error.

I used the version that was available for download on page 127 in this thread, posted by Nevart. At this point it's tedious to do the fight and I can't think of anything else that would fix this, short of finding another version to download and patch myself, I guess. It's disappointing after I got this far into the game to hit a roadblock like that.

FirstForm

Apr 8, 2020
Well. I tried everything I could think of. But every time without fail, when I clear the Vasilica fight in EX 4 and then try to activate the object to go further into the dungeon, it throws up that exact same reported error about missing images.

I tried moving the fixed images as instructed -- then I deleted them, and moved the fixed images in. I got Locale Emulator and ran it as Administrator on Japanese, still throws up the error.

I used the version that was available for download on page 127 in this thread, posted by Nevart. At this point it's tedious to do the fight and I can't think of anything else that would fix this, short of finding another version to download and patch myself, I guess. It's disappointing after I got this far into the game to hit a roadblock like that.
Could you post the error?

Reactions: Amord

Amord

Jan 18, 2021
Could you post the error?
Sure, it's the exact same one others have reported. Ketchunaise's error (page 139) is the same one I have.

I also found your download for the fixed images immediately after it and followed your advice, but the error persists. If you want a screenshot of it, I'll do another run and get it real quick for you.

FirstForm

Apr 8, 2020
Sure, it's the exact same one others have reported. Ketchunaise's error (page 139) is the same one I have.

I also found your download for the fixed images immediately after it and followed your advice, but the error persists. If you want a screenshot of it, I'll do another run and get it real quick for you.
Yup go on ahead i will try to find solution :3

FirstForm

Apr 8, 2020
Sorry about the delay there, had to take care of something real quick. But here's where I can get after Vasilica's fight, and when I click "Yes", I always get this exact error.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ok... go to folder the error is showing u find this file delete it and place this one, if this won't work post your save before error and global file.

Amord

Jan 18, 2021
Ok... go to folder the error is showing u find this file delete it and place this one, if this won't work post your save before error and global file.
Right, I'll give that another run in a bit. In the meantime, is the name supposed to change when it's saved? The name turns into "uhosasura.png" when I save it from that attachment.

I can correct the filename if necessary, but I wanted to check if I should leave it titled like that or not.

Either way if I encounter the error again, I'll be sure to supply what you asked for.

Reactions: FirstForm

FirstForm

Apr 8, 2020
Right, I'll give that another run in a bit. In the meantime, is the name supposed to change when it's saved? The name turns into "uhosasura.png" when I save it from that attachment.

I can correct the filename if necessary, but I wanted to check if I should leave it titled like that or not.

Either way if I encounter the error again, I'll be sure to supply what you asked for.
No the file name needs to be in japanese, or the game won't recognize the file.

Amord

Jan 18, 2021
Jeez, ANOTHER error while I'm going through the Abaddon fight. This time I got all the way up to what I assume is the final phase or ONE of them, and then it spat out this error midway through it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes