ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
Does anyone have a True Mercy save after Nina? I keep trying but I cannot do the damn dances.

I found what seems to be a save on pg 138 but it's expired.
Nevermind. I looked up how to do a speedhack with cheat engine

edit: random tip variable #103 = SP

Last edited:

siteranota

Nov 13, 2018
Does anyone have a 100% save file? I lost mine when I got my new PC and don't feel like doing everything all over again.

EtoileDG

Apr 10, 2020
Hello, can somebody help me with this error ? This happened in the 2nd fight with Daji at the 2nd phase (plant form)

NisabuL

Mar 15, 2023
Was hoping to get a bit of advice. I just finished chapter three and been following the guide to help unlock all the girls, but i still haven't unlocked the oni merchant Hyakki, even though I followed all the instructions and did unlocked Titanboa. Is there anything extra Hyakki requires besides what is listed in the guide

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Was hoping to get a bit of advice. I just finished chapter three and been following the guide to help unlock all the girls, but i still haven't unlocked the oni merchant Hyakki, even though I followed all the instructions and did unlocked Titanboa. Is there anything extra Hyakki requires besides what is listed in the guide
Finish the game

anynameyouwish^2

Sep 16, 2022
Honestly, I was so looking forward to genocide route after I finished my current true mercy playthrough (currently at chapter 3-1), because there are quite a lot of characters I find annoying and irredeemable and just want them fucking dead, but with all the shit I've seen here, I suppose I'm dropping this. The dev probably wrote the genocide route pretty badly anyway. Maybe even broke the 4th wall too, to make us the "bad" guy and not kazuya.

No, I'm not a fucking evil dude when I dont have sex with multiple monsters after going through mind boggling amount of effort to convince them to not fucking murder/devour rape me. No, IDGAF about the bs that is "we just want to rape you and not murder you thats only a side effect", that does not justify it whatsoever because you are aware it fucking kills me, because you literally eat my fucking soul during sex. (a few arent aware, but that only makes them a fucking ignorant idiot, which makes their character even worse. Like, you just fucking ate a soul!) EVEN THEN, its still fucking rape, which also make them deserving of capital punishment imo, and while I usually dgaf because im here for a fap, i definitely do in a story setting. Not to mention I'm supposed to have a girlfriend, who has literally put her life in danger for five fucking years, for my pal and me. (Shouldn't there be a cheating tag for this game?)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Honestly, I was gritting my teeth through half of this game only for the genocide route, to finally murder these bitches in the end, but now I'm just disappointed. I'm tilted and mad too. I don't even fucking want to fap anymore. I didn't even fucking want to fap in this fucking hentai game in the first place. Like come on, who fucking puts a 20 breasted dog as the first enemy in a hentai game? Japan is weird, man.

This all makes me curious how this fucking cuck dev would react in an irl situation of shrift, or at least similiar to it? Oh well, he'd probably get fucked by that dog consensually and die, or maybe he'd get lucky and be useful for once by becoming a lamp?

Ngl I had a lot of fun writing this, at least more than this fucking game and this is actually an excellent copypasta(never thought this would be my first comment/post/whatever in this account though.) still better than this fucking game but now I need a game with high quality story where I can commit the justified genocide that was withheld from me to vent.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Honestly, I was so looking forward to genocide route after I finished my current true mercy playthrough (currently at chapter 3-1), because there are quite a lot of characters I find annoying and irredeemable and just want them fucking dead, but with all the shit I've seen here, I suppose I'm dropping this. The dev probably wrote the genocide route pretty badly anyway. Maybe even broke the 4th wall too, to make us the "bad" guy and not kazuya.

No, I'm not a fucking evil dude when I dont have sex with multiple monsters after going through mind boggling amount of effort to convince them to not fucking murder/devour rape me. No, IDGAF about the bs that is "we just want to rape you and not murder you thats only a side effect", that does not justify it whatsoever because you are aware it fucking kills me, because you literally eat my fucking soul during sex. (a few arent aware, but that only makes them a fucking ignorant idiot, which makes their character even worse. Like, you just fucking ate a soul!) EVEN THEN, its still fucking rape, which also make them deserving of capital punishment imo, and while I usually dgaf because im here for a fap, i definitely do in a story setting. Not to mention I'm supposed to have a girlfriend, who has literally put her life in danger for five fucking years, for my pal and me. (Shouldn't there be a cheating tag for this game?)

Honestly, I was gritting my teeth through half of this game only for the genocide route, to finally murder these bitches in the end, but now I'm just disappointed. I'm tilted and mad too. I don't even fucking want to fap anymore. I didn't even fucking want to fap in this fucking hentai game in the first place. Like come on, who fucking puts a 20 breasted dog as the first enemy in a hentai game? Japan is weird, man.

This all makes me curious how this fucking cuck dev would react in an irl situation of shrift, or at least similiar to it? Oh well, he'd probably get fucked by that dog consensually and die, or maybe he'd get lucky and be useful for once by becoming a lamp?

Ngl I had a lot of fun writing this, at least more than this fucking game and this is actually an excellent copypasta(never thought this would be my first comment/post/whatever in this account though.) still better than this fucking game but now I need a game with high quality story where I can commit the justified genocide that was withheld from me to vent.
I firmly believe that SHRIFT is a great game... until you actually start paying attention to the plot, then it all falls apart under the slightest scrutiny.
Even the genocide route isn't safe, since the dev made it impossible to get on your first playthrough, and impossible to even BEAT without cheating.

edit: Oh, and, yes, you are right. Titanoboa and Arachne (I don't think you've seen her yet?) both show absolutely zero remorse for eating people. And yes, in the genocide route, the role of bad guy is foisted onto you. Somehow. Despite the fact it's objectively the morally correct route.

Last edited:

JadedKnight

Nov 12, 2021

In my opinion. This game could really benefit to get a Redux treatment of the sorts like with SMT Strange Journey, a few tweaks here and there. Specially new endings like the new Chaos and new Law ends, sadly I think the game is a bit too hard to mod and there's no modders anymore. Would be interesting to have EX chapters for merciless route players too.

LainHarth

Sep 23, 2018
I just finished the True Mercy run, is safe to just make a copy of the game for a genocide run? Because i dont want to ruin the data and i read somewhere the game "break" like in Undertale.

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
I just finished the True Mercy run, is safe to just make a copy of the game for a genocide run? Because i dont want to ruin the data and i read somewhere the game "break" like in Undertale.
Yes, it is. Make a copy of both Saves folder and PublicData file.

SomePerson009

Sep 28, 2021

You expressed my thoughts concerning this game, thank you.

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes