FirstForm

Apr 8, 2020
I am seriously sorry that I keep pestering you about this. I don't know why only these specific images are broken. But here's yet another one, just a little bit further into the fight.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
heh im used to this :D here paste them in Pictures folder

Last edited:
Reactions: Amord

Amord

Jan 18, 2021
Sheesh! Finally.
I now choose to believe that Abaddon was pulling out all the stops and purposely messing with the game files just to try and pull out a win no matter what. But the game is fully cleared now, at least until the Black Fox is added later.

Thank you for all the help FirstForm! Without your swift assistance, I think I'd have just given up on the game.

Reactions: FirstForm

FirstForm

Apr 8, 2020
Im starting to feel lik
Sheesh! Finally.
I now choose to believe that Abaddon was pulling out all the stops and purposely messing with the game files just to try and pull out a win no matter what. But the game is fully cleared now, at least until the Black Fox is added later.

Thank you for all the help FirstForm! Without your swift assistance, I think I'd have just given up on the game.
Im glad i could help :)

Reactions: Amord

I Hate Smartpistol

Mar 26, 2022
Allright i have some questions, did you patched your game by yourself by any chance? Where exactly the errors occurs?
Got 8.06 from the main page here, patched to 8.07 with the automatic patcher from ulmf forums. The error existed in both versions. This error pops up during the second phase of the abadon fight (which seems to be an issue for a lot of people lol), during the restraint animation I think?

FirstForm

Apr 8, 2020
Got 8.06 from the main page here, patched to 8.07 with the automatic patcher from ulmf forums. The error existed in both versions. This error pops up during the second phase of the abadon fight (which seems to be an issue for a lot of people lol), during the restraint animation I think?
Did you tried using all the fixes above? I mean they can help since Abadon was main issue here.

I Hate Smartpistol

Mar 26, 2022
Did you tried using all the fixes above? I mean they can help since Abadon was main issue here.
Just double-checked, I have all of the pictures. This is the exact error I get. I suspect it's an error in the script itself, and a few google results indicate it has something to do with some "Erase Picture command". If I knew how I'd pry into the code myself and try to sort things out, but that's probably a bad idea to begin with lol

FirstForm

Apr 8, 2020
Just double-checked, I have all of the pictures. This is the exact error I get. I suspect it's an error in the script itself, and a few google results indicate it has something to do with some "Erase Picture command". If I knew how I'd pry into the code myself and try to sort things out, but that's probably a bad idea to begin with lol
Well the script is encoded so it will take duble work to get to the error, btw. you should just download and play latest version:3

I Hate Smartpistol

Mar 26, 2022
Well the script is encoded so it will take duble work to get to the error, btw. you should just download and play latest version:3
Assuming 8.07 is the latest version, I am up-to-date. Fortunately, the error only occurs during a specific preventable attack, so if I get good rng I might be able to pass by without triggering it. I appreciate your responses regardless!

BronBron06

Sep 6, 2019
Guys any idea how to make this crystal shine?
I already finished ex-4 and I want to beat the final boss (?) I think
Thanks in advance.

Misatox

Aug 21, 2022
quick question: Is Shiki's Astaroth in this game?
I saw a video tag of her with this game in the tag. so i am curious

bwardyunbip

Dec 15, 2019
I am guessing then that she must have a scene or 2 that is not unlocked with the "Switch" that unlocks all the scenes in the game.
Do you know if this is the case?
All scenes are unlocked with the switch. Astaroth has three scenes.

epsilon 5

Apr 27, 2019
does anyone have a save file for a true mercy run after dajis fight theyre willing to share, i accidently overwrite my save from a new play through i started

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
Does anyone have a True Mercy save after Nina? I keep trying but I cannot do the damn dances.

I found what seems to be a save on pg 138 but it's expired.

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes