avientone

Jun 23, 2020
I just spent several hours trying to get the Genocide end for once in my life and after hundreds of playthroughs and attempts I still didn't get it. Is there a Genocide route to begin with? I've never seen it! I don't know what the #(&$@ to do!!??

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
I just spent several hours trying to get the Genocide end for once in my life and after hundreds of playthroughs and attempts I still didn't get it. Is there a Genocide route to begin with? I've never seen it! I don't know what the #(&$@ to do!!??
Kill everyone. That's it. Just kill everyone. Go and walk around and kill everyone that gets in your way, spare none of them. If your save file isn't red, you fucked up somewhere.

Deleted member 3931217

Jul 15, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I played it and I dont think its even worth it. Some people liked it but I think it was before the genocide route update, I dont know the difference though cause I only played the new one.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Some people liked it but I think it was before the genocide route update, I dont know the difference though cause I only played the new one.
The genocide route is the exact same as it was before, the "update" was just one change: Making the final boss actually impossible without cheating.
The genocide route have no reason to be played, isn't it ?
It's the only morally correct route. Kazuya just goes off the deep end far too fast. Genuinely though, if you think any of the demons should be spared (besides Mukuro and Sphinx, they're the only good ones), please give your reasoning as to why.

Cakei

Aug 30, 2017
The genocide route is the exact same as it was before, the "update" was just one change: Making the final boss actually impossible without cheating.

It's the only morally correct route. Kazuya just goes off the deep end far too fast. Genuinely though, if you think any of the demons should be spared (besides Mukuro and Sphinx, they're the only good ones), please give your reasoning as to why.
Genocide is like, the best route, if Kazuya don't have that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, and like you say only Mukuro and Sphinx are spare ones, maybe Lucy to, but the rest, to hell.

• Sad
Reactions: bwardyunbip

Deleted member 3931217

Jul 15, 2021
why should genocide route be the best for kazuya? I dont think its morally correct to curse someone for all eternity with a disgusting blob god that only wans to kill / consume. If there was a way to kill and exterminate the demons without kazuya suffering? Then it would be 100% okay and you actually save a lot of human lives in the long run.

Cakei

Aug 30, 2017
why should genocide route be the best for kazuya? I dont think its morally correct to curse someone for all eternity with a disgusting blob god that only wans to kill / consume. If there was a way to kill and exterminate the demons without kazuya suffering? Then it would be 100% okay and you actually save a lot of human lives in the long run.
That is the problem, they are not going to change, the spider makes it clear, they are monsters and it is in their nature, even in her bond stories she makes it very clear, and yes, the gods and others, but that is already going to the extreme to justify the masochism of the creator to make us look bad every time we create a genocidal route, but it doesn't work, at least it didn't convince me.
And I only played it because of the MGQ Paradox crossover.
For the simple fact that I have to make friends with monsters like the spider or the parasitic bird (it already has a lot since I played, so I have lost my memory, and look, it means that I am not very interested in the game), that world is already lost.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Thanks everyone for your information. I thought that I had a grip on getting the Genocide route but I'm incapable of leaving that convenience store alley. The gates locked and the cats aren't talking to me and I never took out the rabbit. Those options weren't there for me. WT#(&@$^*(!!

To me it wasn't a matter of "sparing" someone. The real question would be who to throw the pokeball at first and what would your first order be when you "caught'em all."

Last edited:

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Thanks everyone for your information. I thought that I had a grip on getting the Genocide route but I'm incapable of leaving that convenience store alley. The gates locked and the cats aren't talking to me and I never took out the rabbit. Those options weren't there for me. WT#(&@$^*(!!
Yeah for Mother Rabbit you gotta read the two notes and kill her until she stops appearing like the rest. A small cutscene should play of Kazuya going back, reminiscent of the true mercy route I believe, except in this one he just fucking destroys her.
The one I would spare would definitely be Arachne. She the kindest and nicest one there is.
my brother in christ what in heaven's name are you implying

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Yeah for Mother Rabbit you gotta read the two notes and kill her until she stops appearing like the rest. A small cutscene should play of Kazuya going back, reminiscent of the true mercy route I believe, except in this one he just fucking destroys her.

She's an eight-legged angel.

• Angry
Reactions: bwardyunbip

bwardyunbip

Dec 15, 2019

I think he misspelled Mother Rabbit there. :/

Reactions: DaiReth

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
I didn't meet the Lampas in the room where you first grab the shotgun. Was that supposed to happen because now all bonds are broken?

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
If I accidentally pushed the "Let go" option does that mean I've jumped permanently off the bad route?

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
If I accidentally pushed the "Let go" option does that mean I've jumped permanently off the bad route?
I think so, yeah. Accidentally hitting "Finish off" once means you're permanently off the true mercy route so... I can only imagine it works the same the other way around.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
I redid it AND IT STILL DIDN'T WORK!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT AM I DOING WRONG!!!???? HUNDREDS OF TIMES PLAYING THIS GAME AND I NEVER HAVE GOT THE GENOCIDE ROUTE!!!! WHAT DO I NEED TO DO!!!???? Liz and Haru approach me for the key and I never have the kill scene show up!! and Mother Rabbit never get's killed in the graveyard!!! WHAT'S GOING ON!!!!???

Last edited:

Cakei

Aug 30, 2017
First thing first,
-you can do the genocide route on your first playthrough, reach the end and start over
-if you the ex4, you are lock out of the genocide route

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes