Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
alright whats up with the stupid fucking spider in ex3? So you just lose if you miss your melee attack in 2nd turn?
As far as I know, she does not instakill you. You can also try getting a special battle where she'll offer taking you through the maze to avoid fighting her.
so how do I save my progress before doing the genocide route? And can you do the ex-missions too?
1) You have to make a copy of both your save folder (save files) and public data file (your routes/decisions taken).
2) You need to bond certain demons to play EX missions, so you won't be able to do them if going to kill them all.

zesdz7088

Aug 13, 2022
can so one put this game on mega so I can download it. the other links are fin but ad and vires link keep popping up for them. and do i need a program to run this one like rpg maker and some thing else.

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
When you die you can remove the mind corruption through the woman in the hell area (this will affect your ending). You can also remove the mind corruption when you have 100% friendship with them in "my room". it stays because there's a PublicData save for the entire game that stores switches that can't be manipulated.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: The Pastebin has been taken down due to them changing their TOS on Adult content.

Just to ask: Could you copypaste the pastebin text onto a Word doc?

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
daaamn I cant do the genocide route, the ng+ option is disabled for me. Any way to fix that? I have a save file before doing ex4
Save file won't do anything. The important thing is getting a public data file where True Salvation is not completed, which I don't have atm.

GuardianSoul

Mar 21, 2020
I know this has been asked before but I've been up and down the thread trying to figure out how to fix this with no luck.

I'm trying to recruit Hiyakki. I have a save in chapter 3-1 that is after playing Sphinx's riddle game. I've progressed through chapter 3-2 and have a save that's right before Hiyakki's big sacrifice moment. I go through, examine the hole in the ground to read her note, then load my 3-1 save but don't get any dialogue about her secret weapon, just that she has some new gear in the 'other' tab.

I had previously progressed into chapter 4 but the save I have in 3-1 is from before doing that. I've tried reloading into my save right before she sets her weapon off and viewing the event again, examining the hole, then loading the 3-1 save but still no luck. Did I somehow bork things by going into chapter 4? Is there a way to recover from this or will I have to do the entire game again up to 3-1 with a cleared PublicData file to fix this?

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
I know this has been asked before but I've been up and down the thread trying to figure out how to fix this with no luck.

I'm trying to recruit Hiyakki. I have a save in chapter 3-1 that is after playing Sphinx's riddle game. I've progressed through chapter 3-2 and have a save that's right before Hiyakki's big sacrifice moment. I go through, examine the hole in the ground to read her note, then load my 3-1 save but don't get any dialogue about her secret weapon, just that she has some new gear in the 'other' tab.

I had previously progressed into chapter 4 but the save I have in 3-1 is from before doing that. I've tried reloading into my save right before she sets her weapon off and viewing the event again, examining the hole, then loading the 3-1 save but still no luck. Did I somehow bork things by going into chapter 4? Is there a way to recover from this or will I have to do the entire game again up to 3-1 with a cleared PublicData file to fix this?
Honestly, I... don't know. The sequence of events should be something like:
Did you miss anything along that? Or did the dialogue option just not appear? If it's the second case, I really don't have any idea on how to help you... sorry about that. You may genuinely just have to restart unless someone else knows what to do to fix that.

GuardianSoul

Mar 21, 2020
Honestly, I... don't know. The sequence of events should be something like:
Did you miss anything along that? Or did the dialogue option just not appear? If it's the second case, I really don't have any idea on how to help you... sorry about that. You may genuinely just have to restart unless someone else knows what to do to fix that.

I'm following those steps and not getting the new dialogue option. Should anything happen when I read the note before I quit back to the main menu?
Also my menu is showing a ruined city which is (I think) the chapter 4 menu screen, not sure if that would do anything.
Thank you very much for taking the time to answer, by the way!

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
I'm following those steps and not getting the new dialogue option. Should anything happen when I read the note before I quit back to the main menu?
Also my menu is showing a ruined city which is (I think) the chapter 4 menu screen, not sure if that would do anything.
Thank you very much for taking the time to answer, by the way!
I don't think anything happens after you read the note, but I'm pretty sure if you moved past the point where the dialogue box came up saying "If I move on I won't be able to go back" or... some shit like that I genuinely can't remember I haven't played that part in so long, it might've locked you out of recruiting them until you start a new game. I doubt the dev would be so cruel as to force you to clear the publicdata file in order to get her but it definitely wouldn't hurt to be on the safe side. You should pretty much know what to do by now to get through anyways, so it should be a cake-walk (if a bit time consuming) to get back there.

GuardianSoul

Mar 21, 2020
I don't think anything happens after you read the note, but I'm pretty sure if you moved past the point where the dialogue box came up saying "If I move on I won't be able to go back" or... some shit like that I genuinely can't remember I haven't played that part in so long, it might've locked you out of recruiting them until you start a new game. I doubt the dev would be so cruel as to force you to clear the publicdata file in order to get her but it definitely wouldn't hurt to be on the safe side. You should pretty much know what to do by now to get through anyways, so it should be a cake-walk (if a bit time consuming) to get back there.

Alright so, I have an update.

I ended up brute forcing the thing by editing the RPGmaker file itself. There are two variables that need to be set before you get the dialogue where her note tells you about going back in time. *FUCK IF I KNOW WHAT THOSE VARIABLES ARE* because everything in the RPGmaker editor is in Japanese, but it seems there's extra flags you need to set beyond just playing the game normally.

For anyone who comes here later with the same issue, if the note just says goodbye you're missing the variables, you want her to pull a "....but if you're not satisfied with this..." or something like that, and then she'll tell you the rest. If you're not getting that extra dialogue, I dunno, try maxing out affection with everyone or finding some extra dialogue with her somewhere? I'm sick of troubleshooting this issue.

Edit: The fight after has the fox mention "the twins" so I'm guessing you're supposed to fight...whoever they are first. I skipped the cursed doll's sub quest, so maybe something there?

Last edited:

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Edit: The fight after has the fox mention "the twins" so I'm guessing you're supposed to fight...whoever they are first. I skipped the cursed doll's sub quest, so maybe something there?
Oh, that genuinely might be it. I remember in the quest to recruit Mukuro you end up fighting twins, so maybe that's how Hyakki ends up figuring out the whole "you can rewind time" thing? If you skipped that, it might be the reason the event didn't happen.

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
hi, i'm currently close to the end of my very first normal playthrough, but struggle with beating daiji. both the guide from 2020 as well as cushion-kun tell me that i need hell break among other skills and whatnot, but i'm lacking the SP for that (how do you get them again? was it losing?). now, i'm somewhat aware that there are different routes and an EX mode, but i don't know much about it and don't want to shoot me in the foot by messing things up. for example i have 6 assist points and aren't sure how freely i can/shoud spend them. the mind corruption option straight up says that choosing it will be recorded "against me".
so yeah, i already have 2 levels of handicap against daiji and aren't sure how best to proceed now. important for me is not to get blocked out of the EX mode (if that is even a thing, idk). some advise woud be apprechiated.

Am101

Apr 7, 2022
It has been mentioned before on this thread but certain scenes with Daji will cause the game to crash with the error message reading "Script 'Gaijinizer Patchmaker' line 1895: RGSS Error occurred. Failed to create bitmap" has this been fixed?

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes