CloseCombat

Jun 23, 2022
I followed the guide but haven't seen Haru or Liz in hell. I followed everything as-is and got Liz to calm Haru down and let me go. Is she unlocked but only available after chapter 2?|

Also how do I get the lampas pink bed scene? I have saves for every chapter and went back to do the pink bed that I originally missed, got the scene and died on purpose. Still don't have it in copendium. :/

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
I followed the guide but haven't seen Haru or Liz in hell. I followed everything as-is and got Liz to calm Haru down and let me go. Is she unlocked but only available after chapter 2?
they should be there immediately after you complete the chapter segment they show up in, so I'm not sure what to tell you
Also how do I get the lampas pink bed scene? I have saves for every chapter and went back to do the pink bed that I originally missed, got the scene and died on purpose. Still don't have it in copendium. :/
you're supposed to not die I'd imagine

CloseCombat

Jun 23, 2022
they should be there immediately after you complete the chapter segment they show up in, so I'm not sure what to tell you

you're supposed to not die I'd imagine
Aight I got Haru and Liz when I checked Hell in 2-2 Resolution so thats cool.
And thanks for the tip, I'll do it again and make sure I live this time!

CloseCombat

Jun 23, 2022
And thanks for the tip, I'll do it again and make sure I live this time!
Tried it again and woke up fairly easily. I then saved and went back to my original save which is almost chapter 3 now. I checked the book and I am still missing Lampas 009 scene. Is pink bed not supposed to be in the book? And if so then how do I get this 009 scene?

Does this mean I have no other way but to do everything all over again from chapter 1 "Lamplight"??? Please help.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Tried it again and woke up fairly easily. I then saved and went back to my original save which is almost chapter 3 now. I checked the book and I am still missing Lampas 009 scene. Is pink bed not supposed to be in the book? And if so then how do I get this 009 scene?

Does this mean I have no other way but to do everything all over again from chapter 1 "Lamplight"??? Please help.
Bed scenes aren't in the book you're probably missing one of her my room scenes.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019

009 is her temptation pose. You can probably get it by undressing/sheathing weapon while fighting her in bronze box.

CloseCombat

Jun 23, 2022
How the heck are we supposed to beat Daji? I don't have enough SP (after maxing fire and limit-break) for Hell Break. I also only have about 1200 bucks to my name.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
How the heck are we supposed to beat Daji? I don't have enough SP (after maxing fire and limit-break) for Hell Break. I also only have about 1200 bucks to my name.
did you go true mercy, max your bonds, and make sure to get the compendium completion bonuses? you should have more than enough if you do.
a fully loaded shot from million dollars should be enough to instakill daji, or at least push her through a few phases.
also, if you wanna grind money, just equip a bronze box and go to sleep then put away your gun and persuade. pretty easy method.

Paul-Lord

Jul 21, 2022
Any tips for Iron Maiden 2 on hardcore? I've drunk herbal tea and I'm using the text-skip function from the translator but I can still only do coffin breakout twice before dying. I know that someone has beaten hardcore before so it must be possible.

CloseCombat

Jun 23, 2022
did you go true mercy, max your bonds, and make sure to get the compendium completion bonuses? you should have more than enough if you do.
a fully loaded shot from million dollars should be enough to instakill daji, or at least push her through a few phases.
also, if you wanna grind money, just equip a bronze box and go to sleep then put away your gun and persuade. pretty easy method.
Thanks for all the tips. I'm doing well so far but can't figure out 056 Nina scene (just before "bonded"). Any clues on how to get that?
Again, thanks for all your help!

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Thanks for all the tips. I'm doing well so far but can't figure out 056 Nina scene (just before "bonded"). Any clues on how to get that?
Again, thanks for all your help!
Not completely sure, I *think* it's when you choose dance battle and ratings hit 0%

CloseCombat

Jun 23, 2022
DLSite is pending the game to be sold. We wait just a little bit longer, it should be out VERY VERY soon.
I just spent a week (be it with the guide at hand) and finished the main game. I don't think my college degree can tank another one right now. Hoping it drops around christmas!

Edit: No, I have almost no self-control!

Last edited:

CloseCombat

Jun 23, 2022
Yo can anyone here review if these stats are good (this is right before Daiji fight in easy/regular)?
I saved before I did this and have 86 SP to my name Screenshot (503).png .

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
I think getting one of the regens is better than magic evasion. If you're focusing on magic, the one that regens whatever magic uses is great.

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
Any tips for Iron Maiden 2 on hardcore? I've drunk herbal tea and I'm using the text-skip function from the translator but I can still only do coffin breakout twice before dying. I know that someone has beaten hardcore before so it must be possible.
During that fight, she grab your nipples (upper body) to increase your lust. The trick to beat her is using Shake Off as soon as the grab status appears (is a white/pink heart, both have a blue cross in the middle). Then you should use Coffin Break or Concentrate if needed.
So, the startegy is alternate between Shake Off and Coffin Break/Concentrate. Also, check your VIT always to avoid getting exhausted.

Reactions: Paul-Lord
4.20 star(s) 20 Votes