Proph

Jan 19, 2022
Shrift II Demo - Yami kissing h-scene DLC

1. overwrite the "www" folder of this folder with the "www" folder of the location where the main folder of SHRIFT II is located.

2. Start the game and talk to the Jabberwock on the first floor of the Izayoi Hotel.

3. Select "Enter Code (DLC)" and enter the following code.

" 68730644 ".

================================================================

Kudos to some Anon from /mggg/

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Does this game Shrift 1 have new game plus? Going genocide because without those level ups Im worthless.
So... I take it you don't know that you get SP via bonding with demons and filling out the compendium.
Yeah genocide isn't a very fun route, because it's just annoying to do (can't do it first playthrough for some reason, final boss is impossible, weird shit like that) so I'd recommend just doing true mercy and being done with it afterwards.

Megamanx1991

Aug 16, 2019
So... I take it you don't know that you get SP via bonding with demons and filling out the compendium.
Yeah genocide isn't a very fun route, because it's just annoying to do (can't do it first playthrough for some reason, final boss is impossible, weird shit like that) so I'd recommend just doing true mercy and being done with it afterwards.
Did not know you can increase via bonding, kept fighting them early on without killing but didnt get exp only items. Going to look through an earlier guide I saw.

LordofWTF

Sep 9, 2021
does anyone here have a true ending load i might borrow cause my computer decided to delete it when it was updating. Thanks in Advance

Dec 18, 2020
How do you get past the lampras and other maze-like things?
It is too hard and need help badly.
You get captured a hundred percent of the time and die instantly due to too much lust.

Why is there no lust removing items outside of combat because I can't use them when I am tied up but if I struggle they run away before being able to use them?

This is why I abandon this game in the first place, the mazes of dodging just can't be done.
I did the first maze before because I was a true gamer last time I played but stopped at the second one.

Can someone help?

Dec 18, 2020
I tried one more time and failed again, I closed the game because of how unfair it is.
You need the luck of a god to beat it.

If someone helps thank you.
Anyways goodbye

Dec 18, 2020
I calmed down and gave it a good fair rating now.
I am still angry but slightly less.
This game would take you five years to complete if you are not lucky like me.
A year or two if you are lucky.
A year or a few days if you are the luckiest man alive and using cheats.

This game can make you feel many things which is great, but rage is not really a great one.
If you can get rage sure but not, I have been doing a single thing for five straight hours or more type of anger.
That causes people to smash computers, button, headphones, controllers even phones.

If you are a god gamer this game is for you, I am only a elite gamer though, not pro, not master and not a god.
I am just a guy good with video games when I want to play.

Anyways please have fun, I am going to play spectator mode hopefully that is easy at least.
Goodbye and have a good morning

Dec 18, 2020
Just read what spectator mode is.
It's not even the full game and not fully translated.
I am broken but my willpower is still there.
I say get out with that and make a even easier mode just for people who don't want to do puzzles.

You won't get the extra resources, but you get the important item you need and if there is ever a item important for a specific run in there, give it to them too

Dec 18, 2020
If someone can tell the maker of this game to make a thing to skip puzzles but get the important items only.
Then thank you so much and you are the best person ever~!
Have a lovely day and I wish you the best of luck in life~!

Dec 18, 2020
Why do I torture myself with this stupid game?
I want to play it so badly but every time I fail due to its bullshit, I rage quit and want to destroy something.
Goodbye and see ya if I calm down

nicetoderp

Nov 3, 2020
Hey, I am encountering some problem.

I am playing SHRIFT via JoiPlay on my phone, is there anyway for me to update EX4 to english?

I try the whole patching things but it doesn't seem to works on mobile, or maybe I'm doing it wrong.
Bumping this again, or perhaps can someone posted a file of SHRIFT with EX 4 with it? Since I can't seem to use the patch on mobile.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Why do I torture myself with this stupid game?
I want to play it so badly but every time I fail due to its bullshit, I rage quit and want to destroy something.
Goodbye and see ya if I calm down
1: Multiposting is generally frowned upon you should probably not do it.
2: You can reduce lust outside of battles by drinking tea or going to sleep (I think). Morphine also reduces lust in battle.
3: Make sure the lantern you got is equipped if you're going into a dark room
4: There are safe spaces, and you can't be charmed by the gas when it's going back. Study the patterns and have patience.
5: If you get caught, furiously mash the arrow keys + Z and X to get out. Personally, I made a macro for it to save my hands. However, you can't escape if you're both charmed and bound.

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes