Michaelanidem

Aug 24, 2021
i am in the dark lampras room, and i keep getting hit with the smoke or getting stuck on the vine traps. i keep hitting the arrows keys to fight against it but no matter how much i hit the keys there seems to be no difference. how do you struggle when the joy stick icon appears?

Spam left and right and enter at the same time.

Even works on mobile if you are using joiplay.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Does anyone know the way to pass hiyakki in genocide?
Cheat.

This isn't even a joke, you literally need to cheat in order to beat her. That or find an older version of the game and download it to play it when the genocide route was actually possible.

ametoq

Feb 6, 2021
Cheat.

This isn't even a joke, you literally need to cheat in order to beat her. That or find an older version of the game and download it to play it when the genocide route was actually possible.
I thought there was a way if malice came to help or something

ametoq

Feb 6, 2021
Cheat.

do u know where to find cheat for this game

ggjohnson4256

Apr 28, 2018
do u know where to find cheat for this game
Hello, as someone who went through Genocide and pretty much hate myself for it, beating Hyakki is not easy for the new version. It is as if the developer want us Intervener to cheat to win the ending.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyway:

You can download the Cheat Engine from the website itself. I saw that it has virus (maybe false positive) but I don't use it.

OR

You can use a Save Editor to give yourself extra stats and OP weapons that you cannot gain otherwise. Warning, the name of the weapons and stuffs are in Japanese so you have to be careful not breaking your game.

Edit 1: included the link to Save Editor.

Silvericefox

Jun 14, 2017
if on my first playtrough i kill a demon and get a normal ending
can i still get a true mercy ending on a second playtrough "normally"
or will i have to delete some file cuz the game "remembers" me killing a demon?

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
if on my first playtrough i kill a demon and get a normal ending
can i still get a true mercy ending on a second playtrough "normally"
or will i have to delete some file cuz the game "remembers" me killing a demon?
Pretty sure it doesn't matters if you only kill one, I just think it matters if you fully wipe em out.
Either way though, the only consequence you'll get for that is having to max them out twice instead of once so... go for it if you want.

ametoq

Feb 6, 2021
Hello, as someone who went through Genocide and pretty much hate myself for it, beating Hyakki is not easy for the new version. It is as if the developer want us Intervener to cheat to win the ending.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyway:

You can download the Cheat Engine from the website itself. I saw that it has virus (maybe false positive) but I don't use it.

OR

You can use a Save Editor to give yourself extra stats and OP weapons that you cannot gain otherwise. Warning, the name of the weapons and stuffs are in Japanese so you have to be careful not breaking your game.

Edit 1: included the link to Save Editor.
Thanks I hope It s worth my effort

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes