TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
any tips for new players? And are the dlcs worth playing?
Thank you
Firstly, play normal difficulty. Second, make sure to go true pacifist. There's a guide in this thread if you need it.
Get Hell Break as soon as you can because it makes most fights piss easy. Also, make sure to get all the gun upgrades.
The DLCs are just short H-scenes with a bit of plot so... go ahead if you want. Not any real gameplay in em.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
I'd have a hard time not burning all the Lampas in that room after realizing that they killed all the fleeing people.
I went on the Spectator route for the first time and I'm wondering if I can try the True Mercy Route immediately after?

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
...:coffee:...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-hunter-claire-v1-07-acerola.15232/

The best place to ask about any game would obviously be the very thread of the game in question, which... someone with your post count should already know about...?

Unless... ...ah, I see now...

Don't worry, your secret is safe with me, lil' bro/sis.

https://f95zone.to/threads/shrift-v8-06-devils-office.67613/post-7100678

Here you go. Just try not to abuse it/spoil yourself, if you're new.
wait....huh?

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
ALRIGHT!

Since I am still starving for conversation, let me pick up from where I left off in my first post.
Time to redo, clarify and rectify!
Am also a lot less tired and done with the world.

----------

~Thoughts~

• Yuis' non existence after her initial introduction. Besides helping with a single dream related thing further down the line, she does nothing of note the entire game. No changes in what she says, when you walk up to her, either. Might as well have been replaced with a shop. Oh, wait...

• I'm just gonna say it again, not giving some of the girls a name was a huge missed opportunity and loss of potential storytelling.

• Kazuya being too passive, - even with his bonded Demons. In due time he could have easily asked some more insightful questions; About Behavior, Morals, Weaknesses, Special Demon groups maybe, Exceptions, human helping Demons, Strengths, Plans, Locations, Mortality, and so, so much more.

• The absolute mess that was EX-4. Holy Fuck. What else can I say besides: Well, that escalated quickly. The sheer scope of things was ridiculous. The collabs no doubt contributing to this absolute chaos as well. They really would have been better off relegated as DLC, leaving the main game and its' ending alone. Just why?

• Yuuma has a much better dynamic with Daji than Kazuya does. I'm gonna die on that hill.

• EX-Kazuya VS GENOCIDE/OLD ONE Kazuya, and everything that entails, would have made for a far more satisfying conclusion.

But what are some things you guys were unhappy with? Or really happy with, I'm not gonna judge.
Got any other ideas/points of missed potential, where things could have turned out differently?
I'm all... ...eyes.

----------

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

----------

To Be Continued...

----------

And last, but not least...

The Debug-Mod tells me I'm missing two Dream-Mementos, the Doll-Dream and Memento-Rabbit.
Anyone know where I can find them?
It's hard to not spare Lucy or Empuse because of the afterstory that develops. Empuse has kind of an adorable personality and Lucy seems cool and seductive and as you said spared you.

djbreezy43

Dec 9, 2019
I've been experiencing this error I'm pretty sure it's because some of my files don't translate properly on android so if anyone uses joiplay can you please slide me your files so I can play the game please and thank you fellow degenerates.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Does anyone know what the letter from "Richard" was talking about? And what was that worn or wet paper you found in the underground tunnel you went into to avoid the helicopter attack all about?

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
Does anyone know what the letter from "Richard" was talking about? And what was that worn or wet paper you found in the underground tunnel you went into to avoid the helicopter attack all about?
"Richard" is the name of the protagonist in Shrift II. Shrift II plot involves him as a priest (or learning the way to become one, I guess) and her sister, who gets cursed and will become a succubus/demon if not stopped in time.
Also, about that wet note: I could only interpret it as Mukuro using timestop while that person was writing the note. Otherwise, it's not clear enough to get what it means.

Last edited:

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
"Richard" is the name of the protagonist in Shrift II. Shrift II plot involves him as a priest (or learning the way to become one, I guess) and her sister, who gets cursed and will become a succubus/demon if not stopped in time.
I had no idea!
Edit: Maybe that girl in the capsule like you at the beginning of the game is his sister? Matilda?
Edit2: I don't know how to get on the GENOCIDE route!!!! I've been trying for days!!! And even if I did, I've only ever got the HYPOCRITE end!!!! HELP!

Last edited:

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
I had no idea!
Edit: Maybe that girl in the capsule like you at the beginning of the game is his sister? Matilda?
Edit2: I don't know how to get on the GENOCIDE route!!!! I've been trying for days!!! And even if I did, I've only ever got the HYPOCRITE end!!!! HELP!
New versions of the game lock you out from Genocide as your first route, so you have to complete any other route before trying it. Also, note that trying Genocide after True Mercy will give you Hypocrite instead.

xXWolfZz

May 26, 2020
I've finally completed the game except EX 4, the monster trapped with the completed compendium and all the other untranslated bits on True merciful. Probably best monster girl game I've played. Worth the frustration for the scenes even though the lampas section and Daiji made me wanna pull my hair out. Had cool twists and turns will probably play the genocide side after the game is translated in full.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
New versions of the game lock you out from Genocide as your first route, so you have to complete any other route before trying it. Also, note that trying Genocide after True Mercy will give you Hypocrite instead.
Thanks. I always tried the Genocide route after True Mercy and wondered why I always got hypocrite. The long road trip is over. Another question: I didn't get any weapon from Echo or Sphinx after I killed them(Old). Did I miss something?
Edit: And my red saves from genocide route turned white?

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
Thanks. I always tried the Genocide route after True Mercy and wondered why I always got hypocrite. The long road trip is over. Another question: I didn't get any weapon from Echo or Sphinx after I killed them(Old). Did I miss something?
Edit: And my red saves from genocide route turned white?
If I remember correctly, murdering all Echo gives you an accessory (something about a mucus) while Sphinx should give you a Fool's staff (that's a weapon if I'm right). You either missed some Echos or an important event in the process, so I suggest reloading from that point.

johnlong27

Oct 2, 2019
i am in the dark lampras room, and i keep getting hit with the smoke or getting stuck on the vine traps. i keep hitting the arrows keys to fight against it but no matter how much i hit the keys there seems to be no difference. how do you struggle when the joy stick icon appears?

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
You mean the entry in the demon book? That's the scene that occurs when you tank the ratings in the dance off against Nina.

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes