FirstForm

Apr 8, 2020
ALRIGHT!

Since I am still starving for conversation, let me pick up from where I left off in my first post.
Time to redo, clarify and rectify!
Am also a lot less tired and done with the world.

----------

~Thoughts~

• Yuis' non existence after her initial introduction. Besides helping with a single dream related thing further down the line, she does nothing of note the entire game. No changes in what she says, when you walk up to her, either. Might as well have been replaced with a shop. Oh, wait...

• I'm just gonna say it again, not giving some of the girls a name was a huge missed opportunity and loss of potential storytelling.

• Kazuya being too passive, - even with his bonded Demons. In due time he could have easily asked some more insightful questions; About Behavior, Morals, Weaknesses, Special Demon groups maybe, Exceptions, human helping Demons, Strengths, Plans, Locations, Mortality, and so, so much more.

• The absolute mess that was EX-4. Holy Fuck. What else can I say besides: Well, that escalated quickly. The sheer scope of things was ridiculous. The collabs no doubt contributing to this absolute chaos as well. They really would have been better off relegated as DLC, leaving the main game and its' ending alone. Just why?

• Yuuma has a much better dynamic with Daji than Kazuya does. I'm gonna die on that hill.

• EX-Kazuya VS GENOCIDE/OLD ONE Kazuya, and everything that entails, would have made for a far more satisfying conclusion.

But what are some things you guys were unhappy with? Or really happy with, I'm not gonna judge.
Got any other ideas/points of missed potential, where things could have turned out differently?
I'm all... ...eyes.

----------

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

----------

To Be Continued...

----------

And last, but not least...

The Debug-Mod tells me I'm missing two Dream-Mementos, the Doll-Dream and Memento-Rabbit.
Anyone know where I can find them?
U did the bonding event right>>??<<

Reactions: bwardyunbip

FirstForm

Apr 8, 2020
Some of mementos are obtainable via bonding event and other ones via special like Kazuya in dog form :3

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
No, I'm afraid they are not, sadly. Here, let me show you:
View attachment 2061780
View attachment 2061782
Their colours would imply, that they are supposed to be a -Memory- (like Mukuro's/Akane's Abyss) and -Pink-Bed- type Memento respectively. But after going through multiple routes and all EX-stories I couldn't find them anywhere, which leads me to believe that they might either be placeholders, or are only unlocked through special interactions.

Or... I guess they could also be part of the, as of yet, untranslated parts of the game.
Just wanted to make sure.
The only untranslated content right now is the dlc stuff I'm pretty sure. I haven't looked at any of those so they might be related to those. There's also the upcoming black fox stuff which may or may not add some new scenes so the placeholder theory is very plausible. Could also just be cut content. The doll one is in between plant and cat which points at it intending to be an Akane dream.

Reactions: Nevart

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Please forgive me for speaking out of topic but this is the site that pointed me to so many RPG H-Games. Does anyone know where I can get a guide for "Treasure Hunter Claire"? I can't get Raoul's affection to max out and it's keeping me from getting the True Ending. Sorry again. I just don't know where or who to ask.

FirstForm

Apr 8, 2020
Please forgive me for speaking out of topic but this is the site that pointed me to so many RPG H-Games. Does anyone know where I can get a guide for "Treasure Hunter Claire"? I can't get Raoul's affection to max out and it's keeping me from getting the True Ending. Sorry again. I just don't know where or who to ask.
Remember to keep the “Heroic adventurer” title equipped at all times, because most of the Affection quests will involve some sex scenes and, yes, other characters stats are tied to your own but they all give the same amount of stat changes so, the title will effectively negate every single lewd increase and decrease for them too. That includes all the battlesex interactions.

Raul’s and Cyru’s affection quests trigger on purity, that’s why all of this is necessary to be able to max all character’s affection to get the True ending.

A fellow Gentleman

Mar 29, 2022
ALRIGHT!

Since I am still starving for conversation, let me pick up from where I left off in my first post.
Time to redo, clarify and rectify!
Am also a lot less tired and done with the world.

----------

~Thoughts~

• Yuis' non existence after her initial introduction. Besides helping with a single dream related thing further down the line, she does nothing of note the entire game. No changes in what she says, when you walk up to her, either. Might as well have been replaced with a shop. Oh, wait...

• I'm just gonna say it again, not giving some of the girls a name was a huge missed opportunity and loss of potential storytelling.

• Kazuya being too passive, - even with his bonded Demons. In due time he could have easily asked some more insightful questions; About Behavior, Morals, Weaknesses, Special Demon groups maybe, Exceptions, human helping Demons, Strengths, Plans, Locations, Mortality, and so, so much more.

• The absolute mess that was EX-4. Holy Fuck. What else can I say besides: Well, that escalated quickly. The sheer scope of things was ridiculous. The collabs no doubt contributing to this absolute chaos as well. They really would have been better off relegated as DLC, leaving the main game and its' ending alone. Just why?

• Yuuma has a much better dynamic with Daji than Kazuya does. I'm gonna die on that hill.

• EX-Kazuya VS GENOCIDE/OLD ONE Kazuya, and everything that entails, would have made for a far more satisfying conclusion.

But what are some things you guys were unhappy with? Or really happy with, I'm not gonna judge.
Got any other ideas/points of missed potential, where things could have turned out differently?
I'm all... ...eyes.

----------

----------

To Be Continued...

----------

And last, but not least...

The Debug-Mod tells me I'm missing two Dream-Mementos, the Doll-Dream and Memento-Rabbit.
Anyone know where I can find them?
I didn’t know there’s a Debug Mod would you mind linking me the Debug Mod i can‘t seem to find it anywhere would be nice

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Remember to keep the “Heroic adventurer” title equipped at all times, because most of the Affection quests will involve some sex scenes and, yes, other characters stats are tied to your own but they all give the same amount of stat changes so, the title will effectively negate every single lewd increase and decrease for them too. That includes all the battlesex interactions.

Raul’s and Cyru’s affection quests trigger on purity, that’s why all of this is necessary to be able to max all character’s affection to get the True ending.
Thank you for helping me out. :)

Nevart

May 4, 2020
...:coffee:...

https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-hunter-claire-v1-07-acerola.15232/

The best place to ask about any game would obviously be the very thread of the game in question, which... someone with your post count should already know about...?

Unless... ...ah, I see now...

Don't worry, your secret is safe with me, lil' bro/sis.

I didn’t know there’s a Debug Mod would you mind linking me the Debug Mod i can‘t seem to find it anywhere would be nice
https://f95zone.to/threads/shrift-v8-06-devils-office.67613/post-7100678

Here you go. Just try not to abuse it/spoil yourself, if you're new.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Question: are they any translations for the game??
Uh... what do you mean by this?
Basically the entire game is translated into english, last I recall. The DLCs might be MTL or untranslated, but the base game is fully translated (besides Spectator difficulty, I think? But it's basically a joke anyways so...)

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes