Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
Does anyone have a save and global save right before Hecate in ex2? I know you can't redo it again for some reason so wanted to ask if any of you have it so I could do it again.
The reason behind being unable to redo Hecate fight+Intervention thing (yes, those are the only things you are forced to skip) is because of your global save. This also happens with both Titania and Giant Sphinx fight on EX3. If you play on a clear global save it should trigger them normally.
Anyway, I'll share this one to you. Note it's after beating the game on Challenge, so you'll get some nice gifts.

123bandit

Aug 6, 2021
Is there a reason why EX4 is translated on the link yet? Does anyone have a translated file? .Net is installed on my pc but the patcher doesnt work

Michaelanidem

Aug 24, 2021
Can someone combine the game in the OP with the patch found here:

I'm playing on joiplay on android, so I can't run the exe for the patcher on mobile.

Brakalt

Jul 30, 2018
any news on shrift 2 saw new scenes on twitter
There's a trial version that you can get for free on DLsite but it's currently not translated. I'd recommend waiting an update and a translation before getting it, managed to reach the end of the content a few months ago but it took a lot of trial and error to complete. I also found that it was pretty laggy during H-scenes but that could be due to the potato I use to run it (although Shrift 1 runs fine for me).

WD1337

Jan 4, 2021
Anything missable in EX4? Don't know if the loss scenes you get automatically after finishing are all of them and I didn't touch the pink bed in EX4 during the chase sequence. Finished with True Salvation only.

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
Anything missable in EX4? Don't know if the loss scenes you get automatically after finishing are all of them and I didn't touch the pink bed in EX4 during the chase sequence. Finished with True Salvation only.
Loss scenes are unlocked when you fully watch them at least once (same as base game and rest of EX scenarios). In other words, you have to lose the combat/get caught during a chase sequence. Sometimes you also need to perform something to trigger it.

Shippie

Oct 16, 2020
I noticed that the main post has two versions of the game, one being the base game and the other being called "DLC" but the "DLC" version has no english translation, do I need to apply something to it or do we have no translation for it at all?

WD1337

Jan 4, 2021
Loss scenes are unlocked when you fully watch them at least once (same as base game and rest of EX scenarios). In other words, you have to lose the combat/get caught during a chase sequence. Sometimes you also need to perform something to trigger it.
I got a set of EX4 loss scenes without losing to anyone upon finishing it, not sure if it's something the developer implemented or part of the TL patch, yet no sign of the bed scene.

Capture.PNG

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes