Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
I played early shrift back when it was just a machine translation and no dlc, and I know that the dev changed it to where you can’t do the genocide route out the gate anymore and have to do the true mercy run first unless you toggle some button, so I wanted to ask, are the routes of pacifist after genocide where the demons don't trust you at all after all you've done the last route and the genocide after pacifist route where the demons think you're possessed and try to snap you out of it still intact?
Yes, they're still there. You can both do Genocide after your first route (from any Neutral to True Mercy) and get them to "try to snap you out" and try any neutral route after Genocide for them to not trust you (True Mercy can't be done right after Genocide).

Stonecutters

Feb 3, 2020
I searched through the thread, and read the text file posted by Facha, but I don't see any mention of who to give the present "The Tengu Prince" to. You get it in EX1 and I tried Lampas but nothing special happened aside from dialogue. The item description says "if you give it to a certain demon" which leads me to believe something more substantial than a line or two of text will happen.

EDIT: After trying everyone else, it seems only Lampas will accept the gift.

Last edited:

Zappky

Jul 19, 2017
Inputting names of other character as Kazuya name can trigger some funny dialogue. Mormo has to be the best haha.

This time gonna slowly playthrough the Neutral route-> True Mercy -> Genocide to see what else this game has to show haha.

Last edited:

Krayn1988

Jan 18, 2019
Thx for the reply :) I don't speak English natively, so I had trouble with certain things in terms of understanding in Ex 4

Kami max

Mar 1, 2022
There's a gajinizer error when I fight with daiji, any solutions to fix the problem?? I'm using Joiplay btw

genilgames

Nov 17, 2020
guys, is there any way I can get Hyakki's "space-time gravity bomb" post-game? I didn't have the patience to buy on NG+ and now, I can't update Magnum

Pugmeyer

Feb 13, 2018
Does anyone have a save and global save right before Hecate in ex2? I know you can't redo it again for some reason so wanted to ask if any of you have it so I could do it again.

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes