Nevart

May 4, 2020
how do i get the game to work it won't open..it's saying something about gaijinizer patch then
...Go two posts up. Download the game from there. Read the post and follow the instructions. There you go.

i hope that doesn't come of as unthankful, but to (clueless) me it seems strange that you made files for after ex3 and after ex4 (or after whatever comes after that), but none for right after the "good" ending. to me it appears finishing the normal game with all the requirements is the biggest issue. but then again, i may be wrong.
No no, that is a good question, don't worry.
While there are some good reasons as to why the saves are at those specific points, the truth is, I made them for personal use some time ago. I did not know that I would be sharing them then, it's as simple as that.

As for a "Start of EX" save file:
I'm pretty sure Fachas' first save file in the loss folder should have/be what you seek.
I just checked to be sure, so yeah, there you go.

...With that said...
oh, i'm actually pretty new in here. just finished my first attempt with the neutral ending a few days back and jumped on your save files to see the ex content.
The EX crystals and more are gated behind the Mercy/True Mercy route. - And for good reason.
Having only played and experienced a neutral route is less than ideal.

If you don't have the time/can't be asked to play the game again, - I can understand, but, if you liked the game enough, then I think future you would thank you for playing it the "right way".

...If you do decide to play again... the main game folder also comes with a SHRIFT-Notes document. Open it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nait Sieve

javadoca

Apr 18, 2019
...And here is the complete Ver. 8.07 with Debug-Mode and certain other adjustments for the Genocide-Route. :coffee:

IMPORTANT (NEW PLAYERS):
First time players should refrain from using Debug as it is not only very easy to break the game (and not just with stats/items), but also to get spoiled. Be warned.

Also, delete the 7 MAIL text documents. I forgot to do it, sorry.
Do not open them.

And last, but not least: Open the game via Emulator to avoid getting any errors.

---------

For returning/veteran players (Nait Sieve):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
----------

The Save-Files from my last post are naturally all compatible.

Have fun!

MEGA
You are a life saver!

Reactions: Nevart

Justaboringperson

May 20, 2020
This may sound dumb, but I can't seem to escape from evil lampas (Ex 2) even though I have tried all of the options unless there's some hidden action or key I have to press or activate in order to escape from her. Another weird thing is that even if I were to outrun it still count as a lost.

Desteron1698

Mar 7, 2019
Someone know when EX4 will be translated?
This may sound dumb, but I can't seem to escape from evil lampas (Ex 2) even though I have tried all of the options unless there's some hidden action or key I have to press or activate in order to escape from her. Another weird thing is that even if I were to outrun it still count as a lost.
{Evil Lampas tips:
As soon as you're done moving rocks out of the way you'll come across another rabbit toy, use it to save, then proceed south and go down the ladder. You'll get hugged from behind by a Lampas as soon as you land, normally, you only need to struggle violently once to free yourself, but! First, there's an extra loss scene to unlock here, you can simply spend your turn waiting and she'll proceed to rape you. Congratulation, you've just earned the fourth loss scene for Lampas}

tomatsaus1

Apr 15, 2021
hey, can anyone post a mega download link or gofile? these are taking me foreveeer to download :S 18 minutes with 900mbs up and down LOL

Desteron1698

Mar 7, 2019
ex4 is translated
Translated? when i started EX4, all dialogs are in Japanese, downloaded archive 4 days ago. Where i can get full translate? I know Gaijinizer translete this game, but he not translate EX4 and backstory about collaboration with MGQ Paradox.

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
hey, can anyone post a mega download link or gofile? these are taking me foreveeer to download :S 18 minutes with 900mbs up and down LOL
Translated? when i started EX4, all dialogs are in Japanese, downloaded archive 4 days ago. Where i can get full translate? I know Gaijinizer translete this game, but he not translate EX4 and backstory about collaboration with MGQ Paradox.
see this post from Nevart above:
...And here is the complete Ver. 8.07 with Debug-Mode and certain other adjustments for the Genocide-Route. :coffee:

IMPORTANT (NEW PLAYERS):
First time players should refrain from using Debug as it is not only very easy to break the game (and not just with stats/items), but also to get spoiled. Be warned.

Do not open them.

And last, but not least: Open the game via Emulator to avoid getting any errors.

---------

----------

Have fun!

MEGA

LordofWTF

Sep 9, 2021

IMPORTANT (NEW PLAYERS):

Do not open them.

---------

----------

Have fun!

MEGA
what kind of emulator should I use that doesn't have trojan viruses and doesn't crash my computer im using a 8.1 dell computer

Last edited:

LordofWTF

Sep 9, 2021
newer problem i have a script error while nearing the parking garage to put it basic a whole bunch of symbols and line 1897: RGSSError occurred failed to create bitmap dont know what to do but im going to see if i can figure it out if not i might need suggestions

LordofWTF

Sep 9, 2021
newer problem i have a script error while nearing the parking garage to put it basic a whole bunch of symbols and line 1897: RGSSError occurred failed to create bitmap dont know what to do but im going to see if i can figure it out if not i might need suggestions
it fixed itself thank the god of thighs

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes