Unity Shrink with a Succubus [v0.12.0] [M87124 Games]

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

MGEfan

Dec 7, 2020
Succubutt is very entrancing. If she were a human sized girl I could see her luring her prey just by lifting up her skirt.
I agree with every word. It would be nice to add animations when a succubus lures perverts (after all, ordinary people don't get to succubi, right?). In addition, succubi are famous for luring mortals. Something like "you're not going to escape anyway, so why not give up? Maybe I'll put you in a nice place". Along with lifting her skirt, it may be a nod of the head towards her pussy (a hint of unbirth). Or she can open her mouth, point there with her finger and nod, hinting at vore. Just pose with your butt out. You can come up with many options.
If we talk about the scenes that I personally would like to see (I don't insist in any case, the developer decides how to make the game himself), then these are the AV/Unbirth scenes, and scene where the succubus puts the player under his underwear and/or uses it instead of underwear.
Thanks to the developer for such a game. I will be looking forward to updates. Even in the demo version, it looks very good. I've been waiting for this kind of game for a long time.

Google translate. Pls text me, if u see anythink uncorrect.

Last edited:

MGEfan

Dec 7, 2020
Also: Can anyone tell me exactly what animations does a succubus have (and how many are there in total) please? Maybe I haven't seen everything yet (I've seen 1 vore and trampling). And whether she chooses them randomly, or in response to some player actions (for example, vore, if he himself runs up to her).

P.s. Here we need tags "giants"/"giantess", "vore", "succubus" pls. I came across this game completely by accident. I would like to find it much earlier, I check these tags regularly.
P.s.s. A bug was found: The Succubus has too small a damage zone when she attacks in this position. She misses even if the player is standing right in the way of her hand.

Last edited:

spamspam64

Jan 5, 2022
its pretty good defiantly a work in progress but the only major bug I found is that if you run in-between her legs when she does a normal standing garb it kills her Ai faster then my mom and dads relationship after the baby came out black. this is on .6

• Haha
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
its pretty good defiantly a work in progress but the only major bug I found is that if you run in-between her legs when she does a normal standing garb it kills her Ai faster then my mom and dads relationship after the baby came out black. this is on .6
A succubus getting confused from a male going between her legs, that's ironic :LOL:

Also, that comparison is hilarious!

Reactions: World enjoyer

DDevine

Aug 13, 2020

"In this update, a new mechanic has been implemented into the combat system - the knockdown mechanic.

Now the succubus can be knocked down by shooting a certain number of cannon balls.

Once she is knocked down, you can use the crossbow to break the magic seal in the necklace, with the magic arrows. You can acquire the magic arrows by interacting the arrow towers built in the scenery.

The crossbow is currently available in Non-VR (PC) mode only, as there are still some complications on implemented the weapon in VR mode. It should be ready in the next update.

Face expression has also been implemented into the succubus".

mazken

Jan 15, 2019
enjoying it so far, but am i missing something, or are the canons meant to be static just facing the way they are on default, its quite frustrating not being able to aim them, just face them up or down....

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes