Unity Shrink with a Succubus [v0.12.0] [M87124 Games]

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Netatama

Jun 28, 2020
enjoying it so far, but am i missing something, or are the canons meant to be static just facing the way they are on default, its quite frustrating not being able to aim them, just face them up or down....
Same. Really needs something since she gets bugged and doesn't move at all so you're forced to reset.

pouletfrite

Jun 8, 2022
i very like her outfit in latex , but yes like everyone say , i hope lots of tourments and hot stuff with her in the futur.
project to follow :)

PsyXOR

Aug 23, 2018
I've been following since version 0.2 and I like what the author does. I found a funny bug by firing a second core at the moment when they grab me. She gets up and continues looking for me while I hang on her arm . I wish the author success in development and will continue to keep an eye on the project, thank you.
ss+(2022-08-16+at+08.08.52).png

anon17564

Oct 23, 2019
It seems like this is one of those games where the challenge is in actually getting the thing to catch you (at least in a new way; she's pretty happy to just keep going for that undodgable foot stomp, much more shy with the ass.)

Copy.Cat

Aug 22, 2019
Well , per say I am content with the game .Although I could suggest that in the future:
-as a winning scene it should be introduce that the player comes back to its normal size and engages in a victory rape with the succubus , to which it could be added some position switches and a creampie scene as a finish(it could be a button pressing sex batle too)
-a larger variety in cloths for the succubus customization, including a naked option , maybe a slightly buff-ed version too
-different attacks like a boob-squash one ,like the one he picks up the player , only to not eat him but to squash him between her boobs ( it could be condition depending on how many times she got knocked out by cannons or to how close her health bar goes down, which it would be appreciated if a health bar would be implemented) as well as inserting the schrinkend player into her pussy resulting a game over
-crossbow should have a liniar marker when aiming , like the one with the cannons , its kinda frustrating to continuously shoot the arrows only missing by a little bit off target (also maybe more arrow slots , like a quiver maybe? ), arrows could be used to shoot her to drag her attention too , in case the AI is going dumb and not really reacting to the player.
So far that's what I could think of for suggestions in enhancing the experience of the game .I hope it will go well

Lukerzy

Mar 18, 2020
Well , per say I am content with the game .Although I could suggest that in the future:
-as a winning scene it should be introduce that the player comes back to its normal size and engages in a victory rape with the succubus , to which it could be added some position switches and a creampie scene as a finish(it could be a button pressing sex batle too)
-a larger variety in cloths for the succubus customization, including a naked option , maybe a slightly buff-ed version too
-different attacks like a boob-squash one ,like the one he picks up the player , only to not eat him but to squash him between her boobs ( it could be condition depending on how many times she got knocked out by cannons or to how close her health bar goes down, which it would be appreciated if a health bar would be implemented) as well as inserting the schrinkend player into her pussy resulting a game over
-crossbow should have a liniar marker when aiming , like the one with the cannons , its kinda frustrating to continuously shoot the arrows only missing by a little bit off target (also maybe more arrow slots , like a quiver maybe? ), arrows could be used to shoot her to drag her attention too , in case the AI is going dumb and not really reacting to the player.
So far that's what I could think of for suggestions in enhancing the experience of the game .I hope it will go well
1. The winning rape scene is an amazing idea, escecially for people who aren't really into giantesses & squashing & all that.
2. The customization would probably (and hopefully) have a seperate menu if this game gets a menu that isn't just a book and a "start" option.
3. If things like boob squash & vaginal vore would be added, they would need to add physics (models like these don't have physics) and bigger boobs because why not
4. This is always a good idea, although the crossbow would need to be more out of the way, plus, people would most likely still need to deal with bullet drop, or just remove it entirely. Maybe make it optional with upgrades & such.

TL;DR, all of these ideas are amazing and would improve the product significantly.

Last edited:

Copy.Cat

Aug 22, 2019
The boob squeeze attack would probably need:
1. Boob physics (I don't think models like this have boob and/or butt physics)
2. Bigger boobs because why not
1.Oh you would be surprised
2.Thats why I mentioned a 'slightly buffed' version , which essentially means bigger boobs , bigger ass

Reactions: World enjoyer

Lukerzy

Mar 18, 2020
1.Oh you would be surprised
2.Thats why I mentioned a 'slightly buffed' version , which essentially means bigger boobs , bigger ass
They could maybe even add being able to counter her grab attacks by shooting her face or her amulet with the crossbow while she's holding you

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

DDevine

Aug 13, 2020

In this minor update, new motion variants have been added into the succubus.

There are also some minor / QoL updates included, such as adding an "Anime Outline" appearance option, a "Skip Timer" option, minor rework and tweaks of the succubus' appearance.

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Shrink With A Succubus 0.7.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
What I see in this game so far. It's almost not some kind of erotica, and why the tag no sexual content is sometimes not enough.
Positive points
1) A giant girl is trying to catch you and hurt you.
2) A small interactive.
3) Alternative suit.
Negative points
1) Long update. This problem now suffers from any similar indie game.
2) No sexual content. Seriously, at least chtoli shove the player into his underpants (And do not vore or crush).
What would i like to see in this game?
1) More animations related to mocking the player, rather than his death.
2) Naked succubus (I go to this site for this, not light erotic games).
3) The process of how she swallows us (Or rather, the stomach and possibly other places where she will shove us)
4) And the last ones are probably impudence, but I would like to play with her, that is, a mode where the player does not decrease but look at different sex scenes with her.
That's all I saw and would like to see in this game.

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 5 Votes