4.50 star(s) 36 Votes

alozer

Jan 29, 2018
its 100% not.
1.there are less people there,most of the people i search isnt there at all
2.the posts are definetely not up to date,not just for shuggerlain too,its literally almost everyone i search,its just really old posts
3.they dont care about requests lol
its just bad.
some people here at least actually share the stuff (even tho no one posted the saraith scenes nor the hd files yet)
edit:EVEN THE VEX SECOND SCENE IS OUT ON PATREON,AAAAAAH I WISH I WASNT SO BROKE
Sori bro. I stopped supporting them after completing the paws. I don't really like this game yet, so I have to support it to get scenes.

Feb 2, 2021
can someone tell me how to beat the mages city battle? i just cant seem to win against all those mages

Last edited:

northhhh

Sep 2, 2020
Fr though,isnt there ANYONE here that supports taifun riders?
we dont want much.. Noelle#9811 sharing this again in case anyone so kind can share the things they've posted starting from Saraith's third H-Scene.
someone already sent a development diary and Yraselle here before,can't that person send the new ones again?

Reactions: Kaos42 and Artix0

alozer

Jan 29, 2018
Fr though,isnt there ANYONE here that supports taifun riders?
we dont want much.. Noelle#9811 sharing this again in case anyone so kind can share the things they've posted starting from Saraith's third H-Scene.
someone already sent a development diary and Yraselle here before,can't that person send the new ones again?
Hm. The whole problem is that they have increased their bids. Something interesting starts at $ 10. This is animation, and art, and all that. Unfortunately for me at the moment, such a price tag is very large for this project, and frankly speaking, I do not like it as much as the last one. Therefore, I would be happy to share with you all that I could, but only in two cases:
1. Or I will start liking it so much that I can close other projects / needs for it.
2. My financial situation will improve so much that I can safely give away $ 10.

Why did I write this? To the fact that most likely the majority of those present have similar problems. So ask "Can anyone share?" it is quite reasonable, since most likely there are those who can, but it is necessary to believe that this will happen carefully.

Reactions: frzkr98

northhhh

Sep 2, 2020
Hm. The whole problem is that they have increased their bids. Something interesting starts at $ 10. This is animation, and art, and all that. Unfortunately for me at the moment, such a price tag is very large for this project, and frankly speaking, I do not like it as much as the last one. Therefore, I would be happy to share with you all that I could, but only in two cases:
1. Or I will start liking it so much that I can close other projects / needs for it.
2. My financial situation will improve so much that I can safely give away $ 10.

Why did I write this? To the fact that most likely the majority of those present have similar problems. So ask "Can anyone share?" it is quite reasonable, since most likely there are those who can, but it is necessary to believe that this will happen carefully.
if there ARE those that can share,why dont they share D:
some people shared stuff here before
maybe if only they appeared..i just want to be up to date to the game
edit:also they didnt change their bids its always been the same amounts

Last edited:

dyra

Mar 20, 2018
Hm. The whole problem is that they have increased their bids. Something interesting starts at $ 10. This is animation, and art, and all that.
They are all the same since the very beginning of Space paws. In fact, they lowered the 25$ tier to 20$, and added a couple of rewards for the 5$ tier (finished characters and art streamings on discord). On discord they mentioned that eventually the server will also be public. Not sure when though.

Unfortunately for me at the moment, such a price tag is very large for this project, and frankly speaking, I do not like it as much as the last one.
To me, it's just the opposite. I'm liking Shuggerlain even more than Space Paws. Perhaps the point is you knew about SP when the game was more developed. Space paws evolved a lot and if you compare SP v.025 with v0.22 of Shuggerlain, you'll see that the base is way better. Space Paws feels more like a dating sim and Shuggerlain more like Visual Novel. But it's true I also miss some more point and click exploration stuff.

alozer

Jan 29, 2018
They are all the same since the very beginning of Space paws. In fact, they lowered the 25$ tier to 20$, and added a couple of rewards for the 5$ tier (finished characters and art streamings on discord). On discord they mentioned that eventually the server will also be public. Not sure when though.
Hmm. I'm not sure you're right. More precisely, I am not sure that you are right with the reduction. Previously, sketches and the scenes themselves in color were available from$ 5, and already from$ 10 there was a ready-made animation.

To me, it's just the opposite. I'm liking Shuggerlain even more than Space Paws. Perhaps the point is you knew about SP when the game was more developed. Space paws evolved a lot and if you compare SP v.025 with v0.22 of Shuggerlain, you'll see that the base is way better. Space Paws feels more like a dating sim and Shuggerlain more like Visual Novel. But it's true I also miss some more point and click exploration stuff.
I don't agree. I remember the Space paws with all their early characters, which were later remade. So I remember exactly what they were like. And then I still liked the game more than what it is now. So despite all the positive differences in the graphics-the current game does not catch me. It seems to me more ... hmm. Probably primitive and a little simplified. (although I may be wrong). But this is a matter of taste.
The fact remains that for me their new project is worse than the old one.
No, as soon as I manage to get out of my problems - I will support them as a sign of appreciation for the work and for the fact that I got a version for the game to bypass them, but at the moment I just don't see the point of saving much to keep up with the latest news.
And one dollar does not give anything in return.

Reactions: frzkr98

dyra

Mar 20, 2018
Hmm. I'm not sure you're right. More precisely, I am not sure that you are right with the reduction. Previously, sketches and the scenes themselves in color were available from$ 5, and already from$ 10 there was a ready-made animation.
I remember they published a post talking about this. I searched for it and here it is. Sorry, but you're wrong. This was posted on March 3, 2020

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So despite all the positive differences in the graphics-the current game does not catch me. It seems to me more ... hmm. Probably primitive and a little simplified. (although I may be wrong). But this is a matter of taste.
Of course, it's a matter of taste. But i think we're talking about the same. You probably feel it's a little simplified because there's less fredoom. That's what I meant when I said that Shuggerlain is more a Visual Novel than a Dating Sim, at least so far.
I also miss a bit more of point'n'click, but damn I LOVE succubi battles with all those animations. That was a big improvement imo.
And it's true that I also miss some more Furry girls. We only have 1, Vex. The other two are secondary, but they said the final game will have 50% furry girl 50% humanish girls, so I guess they will be adding more furry girls soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: Artix0 and frzkr98

alozer

Jan 29, 2018
I remember they published a post talking about this. I searched for it and here it is. Sorry, but you're wrong. This was posted on March 3, 2020
A year ago? Well, no wonder I'm really wrong.)
So rather, you'll excuse me for doubting your words.

Of course, it's a matter of taste. But i think we're talking about the same. You probably feel it's a little simplified because there's less fredoom. That's what I meant when I said that Shuggerlain is more a Visual Novel than a Dating Sim, at least so far.
I also miss a bit more of point'n'click, but damn I LOVE succubi battles with all those animations. That was a big improvement imo.
And it's true that I also miss some more Furry girls. We only have 1, Vex. The other two are secondary, but they said the final game will have 50% furry girl 50% humanish girls, so I guess they will be adding more furry girls soon.
YES. I agree that I do not have enough freedom. It is not fluffy girls but freedom. Now the plot is completely linear and I can not determine the area in which I want to go. Just as I understand that in the future, I will also have little choice. I won't be able to freely jump around the areas, choose in what order to communicate with the girls and all that. Still, in the space paws, I could land even on a desert planet :)
On the one hand, this is a completely correct and logical decision, but on the other hand, it forces me to go on rails and kills the feeling of the researcher and experimenter.

About the battle with the succubus, I also agree - it's quite an interesting find) It's nice to replay it, in an attempt to find all the poses. This greatly fuels the interest in the replay.
But with a normal battle, so far, it's not very good. She's... hmm. It's like she's completely independent of you. You can't visually assess what and who will act to adjust. If you remember the fight in the Oasis, then I would like to see the battle of the armies in a similar plan. Well, or even more difficult ;) but it is also perfectly understandable at first glance.

Reactions: dyra
May 12, 2020
Hello! I haven't been around for quite some time, and I see you still haven't seen the latest scenes. I'm not sure if anyone posted Saraith's scene (I feel a bit lazy to look for it ngl), so here you are the latest 2 sketches.
I also remember they said they had reorganized the tiers, and it was a good thing for the 5$ tier (where I am).
Honestly, Vex has such a beautiful face!
Saraith3 sk.jpg
Vex cowgirl sk.jpg

jetama

Oct 28, 2020
Hello! I haven't been around for quite some time, and I see you still haven't seen the latest scenes. I'm not sure if anyone posted Saraith's scene (I feel a bit lazy to look for it ngl), so here you are the latest 2 sketches.
I also remember they said they had reorganized the tiers, and it was a good thing for the 5$ tier (where I am).
View attachment 1164759
View attachment 1164760
king shit

northhhh

Sep 2, 2020
View attachment 1164759
View attachment 1164760
thank you SO MUCH! OUR GOD HAS ARRIVED!
may i also want the development diary #67 ? i'd like to learn whats happening with the game you know..

northhhh

Sep 2, 2020
Development Diary 67. This was posted on April 15.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thank you so much
i wish kemono.party got updated,i hate wanting everything from people here
they shared the yraselle first date sketch too..(i wish i had money to see it)
i'd just miss out on everything if didnt find in this place lol

Reactions: Artix0
4.50 star(s) 36 Votes